Woof-Woof: Ultimate Guide to ZWEI

Hi, I'm beginning to learn some ZWEI action, and I have questions.

There's the combo 66A+B] into 66B into Ein hit? Ein seems to always hit just before my 66B. Am I missing something?

Also, the CEs in the posted wall combos on the first page don't want to connect. Are they finicky? Apparently they don't connect on a training dummy unless in combo mode (the first hit on 4a] can't hit).

And what is the use of 66B+K? Seems too risky with little reward. Nvm, found out it's only good after the BE version of the move.

I meant B+K BE. And btw the following is an excerpt from first post...
66A+B]
66K,EIN, 4A+B] (85)
66B EIN,A+B (73)
214B,A+B (84) (see unblockable traps section too)
66[A+B] (opponnent step) 88K (STN) EIN launches 4A+B

I meant B+K BE. And btw the following is an excerpt from first post...

66(A+B) 66B Ein IS possible, but you'll get the timing 1 out of 100 times. Besides it's very useless, why do that when you have so many better options. And 66B+K is still unsafe even after B+K*, you can still get punished.

Yeah what Zane said. I tried 66(A+B) 66B but the timing is very strict but isn't something you should attempt against your opponent.

Help- What are the good options to do after holding B+G for a bit to gain extra frames? If they stay grounded after the throw what should i do? just 2K?

You can do tech traps if I recall but I suggest you do 2K in order to be safe.

Tech traps of B+G throw are on the first page of this thread.

You know there's so much more you can do with (B+G) and I would be able to tell you with tests backing me up if only I knew the +frames on GRD. But Namco decided to leave that out or simply didn't care. One thing for sure, you can roll out of it and punish.

That sucks because I would love to know more things to follow with (B+G) instead of 2K. Although I need to implement more grabs with zwei but his reach makes it unbearable.

Guys I just realized that zoning is very important for Zwei's game. Rushing is one thing, and MAYBE mix ups, but space controlling is the key to him. Play Slayer_x64, he zones hard with him and it's very effective. Let's get a practice on that

Back