XXX - Xianghua Vid Thread

Ok, my two latest.

Match 1 - Me vs OmegaXCN - an amazing Taki player. I love how he KNEW i love to start matches with 66K so he immediately steps and throws bombs. The reason i won was because i got Yugi Oh lucky and pulled out the star wars stage.
YouTube - Kogarasumaru: 2008-NOV-15 W1 WangMasterSerge VS OmegaXCN

Me vs Ramon: Its hard to pay attention when UFC 91 was in the next room.... during this match is when the infamous Dragon Punch knockout happened and i missed it :-(
YouTube - Kogarasumaru: 2008-NOV-15 W3 WangMasterSerge VS Ramon
I have obvious trouble against sophie 1AA :-D

Awesome matches, especially against Taki - it was really fun to watch.

I notice your use of 1A is a lot more frequent than mine (especially after 66K hits). It's interesting given the frame disadvantage, but seems to work for you.

saw both of them
good match :)

that taki is good
but you fought well againts her

after seeing your vid looks like I should use 66K and 1A more
I should stop using sxss too much :)

Cupui - Serge pretty much covered everything but try to use A+K a bit more (You can buffer into any move), And after something like 2A mixup between 2K, FC3B and other options. Something I learned is that every X player should play different, Serge plays in a very effective way, so does Neoshinji and I am trying to develop my style even more. Take bits and pieces of other peoples games and work on your own. Keep trying I hope to see more videos from you or some posts around the soul arena.

Serge - I've learned that you can pretty much 44B all her Pocession moves. Just try to remember that. Good matches tho bro

Here's a couple of casual online matches I had with F_Twilight

Riceholic(Yun) vs F_Twilight(Xianghua)
F_Twilight(Xianghua) vs Riceholic(Xianghua)

Music is mine. If it's wonky to you, sorry. Blame my poor taste in music than. Enjoy.
Tips and constructive criticism accepted.

You can see my X from French tournament here :

Versus Malek (Ivy) during the second french tournament, I'm not really proud of the way i played X, not also aggressive as i am usually, I played as SC3 whereas she's really different on SC4...:

Here's versus C-dric, a really good Mitsu :

Here's versus Masato (Yoshi), a new French player :

Here's versus Saitoh (Asta), one of the best French player :

All of these videos are from offline tournaments. I hope you will enjoy it. :)

Very nice X Kayane, as usual ^_^. The speed/succession of your iFC3B's is impressive. Why no use of the 1KA series vs the french players in these vids though? Do they GI it every time or is it bad? I use it a lot post GI and on wakes, and it gives + on guard for BB/throw set ups... I always wonder why I never see other X players use it.

cha cha

perhaps I was mistaken. Due to the fact it never gets punished because people expect the K or B, and have to respect them, so you get a nice opportunity for a throw/BB mix up. If they don't respect them, then just use the K/B afterwards and make them remember why they can't punish it :)

cha cha

Shadius' Xiangua really needs some work, (back then it did anyway, I have no clue how good he is with her now.)

But those matches were fun to watch. My xianghua is worthless.

ok, Kayane, good stuff as always.

your iFC3B skills are amazing. You actually punished a Mitsu 2kb with a iFC3B, wow, that's great timing.
Also saw a 33B after a launcher to set up SXS, I'm already working on more ways to incorporate that.
Great use of 1B+K.

Hmm, Saitoh used that 3 mixup really well. Can you maybe do a 66A+B when you smell that? Dont know if that will work nowadays but its worth a try.
Check out the X auto GI video, there were some great anti Asta stuff in there, and since top players have good defense in that situation, best give the damage when you can.

But yeah, great stuff!

I'm glad you like my vids, there will be new vids versus Hayate soon. :)

tiggerkiddo: Really difficult to play versus Saitoh, it's such a good asta player...when we do a first to 10, after we can't play anymore after a loooong time haha, it's just so hard mentally for us to play each other. But this day, he was really self-confident, and didn't lose any match during all the ranking!

Akazukin ChaCha :
In France, it's not a good idea to mix with the 1kA series versus good players like Keev etc...because they can see the mix easily so they step or GI or just guard. And if I do the stance they see it more easily...
Keev for example is a player really quiet and attentive, he can see the difference between the stance or no stance, SXS3 B or SXS3 K...so when it's SXS3 B he GI it. It's really difficult to play with stances versus players like that even if I do the stances a little later.

I have to study the properties of 1kA in hit or guard, maybe it's a good idea, I just use it when the round is almost finished. (I don't want them to see the difference with 1K so i don't use it often :D)

Serge2HOT4U : Yeah I really often use iFC3B, it's such a good move to use it like that, i can't be punished, it hits the floor, and if I touch in neutral or counter, there's combo and it's really good to punish when the opponent miss a move. :) Some french players told me that FC3B follow them, and that it touches the floor even if they move on the right or on the left.
Yeah Mitsu's 2kB can be punished with iFC3B with a good timing. Xiang's 3B sucks, so we have to use it in order to make Mitsu's players shy ! :D haha

I will try to do 66A+B against his 3, it avoids a lot of hits but sometimes it doesn't touch (whyyyy is it a hiiighhh :( ??). It should touch Asta anyway, he's so tall ! :D
During a session, I often used 66A+B but if I didn't use it in a good time and that he guarded it, I received a JF throw ;_; or a good move to be punished >_<.
I will study the auto-GI, it will be better :D

In France, it's not a good idea to mix with the 1kA series versus good players like Keev etc...because they can see the mix easily so they step or GI or just guard.
What Shen Yuan does is mix 1K with 1kA. They look exactly the same and it frustrates me no end when he does it. The damage off 1kA is also very strong. I did it once to him as a joke and he started cursing. Lol.

What Shen Yuan does is mix 1K with 1kA. They look exactly the same and it frustrates me no end when he does it. The damage off 1kA is also very strong. I did it once to him as a joke and he started cursing. Lol.

it looks the same but it doesn't sound the same o: X says "block this" during 1kA which irritates me why can't she just shut up ): so the mix ups can actually work

Kayane you have showed me the ways of the iFC3B i love you! (: i can get it off almost flawlessly now except when the nerves/pressure adds on D:

A tech trap demo vid I made. Enjoy!

[youtube=Xianghua Crouch Throw Tech Trap Demo by Bad Idea]pL4_cBLFVkE[/youtube]

Back