Yoshi Gameplay Videos

Man I'm really annoyed nobody recorded my Yoshi... or my Xiba... or my Aeon...

I really showed what's up with those characters and all I see recorded is people who have no idea what they're doing. I did better than that after the first rounds I tried them.

Welp, 8A+K still combos after 1K. Phew lol. Aesthetically, I'm digging the 2p. It's better than majority of the costumes I love.

Video was full of goodness... except the drunken cameraman. How hard is it to hold your damn phone steady?

Love the 2P mask’s eye flash in the win pose. Red lacquer mempo with white horsehair mustache, good choice Namco!

I am stoked for SCV Yoshi, I was already more or less switching mains in SCIV from Mitsu to Yoshi and it looks like he stays more or less intact so far and if anything has gotten dangerously faster! If ear slicer is actually in as people have claimed in this thread, I can live without REF or INT (although I’ll miss them).

MATE THIS IS THE BEST VID IVE SEEN SOME GREAT COMBOS NO MORE 3AB ITS DIFFERENT AND NOT PUNISHABLE I DONT THINK IMCF IS STILL THERE THANK GOD ALONG WITH EVERYTHING THAT WE ALWAYS DO WITH YOSHI. BUT HIS CEIS SUPER POWERFUL

Does parting thrust look exactly like ear slicer? I saw ear slicer in the gameplay vids they showed of Yoshi on the 22nd (it did not have the JF flash).

Who cares?
SERIOUSLY? LOTS OF PEOPLE DO. BUT HEY, IF YOU THINK IT’S CRUISE CONTROL FOR COOL, THEN BY ALL MEANS, LET’S TYPE IN ALL CAPS. I MEAN, IT ISN’T AS IF IT LOOKS AGGRESSIVE AND LOUD, OR IS DEMONSTRABLY MORE DIFFICULT TO READ THAN NORMAL CASE TEXT BLOCKS, RIGHT? YEAH, THIS LOVELY FORMATTING IS MUCH BETTER THAN THE VAST MAJORITY OF POSTS ON THIS AND EVERY OTHER SITE. MERRY CHRISTMAS AND HAVE A HAPPY NEW YEAR!

On topic, I do hope that the Tekken moves are still in. They added such a unique spice to his movelist and required an unusual play style in all the clock-checking (during downtime) one was forced to learn. Would be a shame to waste that habit now that I’ve finally developed it.

SERIOUSLY? LOTS OF PEOPLE DO. BUT HEY, IF YOU THINK IT’S CRUISE CONTROL FOR COOL, THEN BY ALL MEANS, LET’S TYPE IN ALL CAPS. I MEAN, IT ISN’T AS IF IT LOOKS AGGRESSIVE AND LOUD, OR IS DEMONSTRABLY MORE DIFFICULT TO READ THAN NORMAL CASE TEXT BLOCKS, RIGHT? YEAH, THIS LOVELY FORMATTING IS MUCH BETTER THAN THE VAST MAJORITY OF POSTS ON THIS AND EVERY OTHER SITE. MERRY CHRISTMAS AND HAVE A HAPPY NEW YEAR!

On topic, I do hope that the Tekken moves are still in. They added such a unique spice to his movelist and required an unusual play style in all the clock-checking (during downtime) one was forced to learn. Would be a shame to waste that habit now that I’ve finally developed it.
It's harder to read? Really? Ok...

The Blade of Souls video posted shows that Yoshi's old SCIV 22K now crumple stuns in SCV. It looks like it is still pretty linear despite the animation, unfortunately. There may be some potential behind that stun, though.

Back