Yoshi Punishment Thread

Well this isnt exactly punishment but it is... I do a thing called G jumping... which is basicly 9G when you see a low... Say kilik does 66A,A you 9G the second hit, you get a free back throw.... Say Maxi does RO K,K:K you can jump the low end up behind him dash in for any 66B combo you choose... Also if maxi does B,B,A you can jump the A for a free back throw...

There are several mids also that G jumping will jump... If you jump at the right time... I really think G jumping is effective and since no one can break back throws but Asta and Voldo I think it would be worth the effort to add this to the punishment thread If I can find out which lows you can 9G to get a back throw or free combo.... So I was just wondering if I do the testing can I post what I find in here or make a new thread?

you could post it in here and i'd add it to the stuff i have but info can get lost in all of this info. so it might be better to start a new thread. then all the info would be in the same place for g jumping. not crazy about the name because it doesn't explain you're jumping over your opponent maybe G crossing or jump crossing(JXing). or the info might be better in the evasion study thread.

Ok i'll post it in the evasion thread... LoL and no I'm calling it G jumping cause its G'd up son!

G jumping?? lol

Why just not say Jumping....cuz well that's how you jump without attacking haha.

LoL Well... G jumping is what it is... You can only jump like that if you hit G and 7,8,9 ! Also when you pull it off you look like a G cause its so DAMN smooth haha so many people could own those scrubby ass kiliks up online with this that spam 66A,A and actually think its a good move...

hey Orionics's could you add setsuka?...cause i dont know were to punish her...so thanks...and i hope u do it :)

Stryker: I've been practicing against ShenRei over the past couple weeks. Sets is annoyingly safe. Here's some stuff to get you started, though. I only really get to punish...

Umbrella (any version) - 6K2K. Almost positive you can't a 3B here, but I'll consult with ShenRei to be certain.
1B (missed JF) - 6K2K. (Honestly, punishing this more about anticipating a missed JF. By the time you realize the second hit isn't coming, it's probably too late. Eating the second hit is dangerous.)
bA - 3B Combos (rare, but it gets throw out once in a blue moon)
11A - Gonna verify some frame data to see if this is punishable after eating it all weekend. =/
33B - A (yeah, just A)
2A+B - FC B

The moves listed above are the only ones I get to punish ShenRei on. He's a smart, safe, and aggressive player. So, he's most likely only use the best of her move list. I'll do more research later.

Stryker: I've been practicing against ShenRei over the past couple weeks. Sets is annoyingly safe. Here's some stuff to get you started, though. I only really get to punish...

Umbrella (any version) - 6K2K. Almost positive you can't a 3B here, but I'll consult with ShenRei to be certain.
1B (missed JF) - 6K2K. (Honestly, punishing this more about anticipating a missed JF. By the time you realize the second hit isn't coming, it's probably too late. Eating the second hit is dangerous.)
bA - 3B Combos (rare, but it gets throw out once in a blue moon)
11A - Gonna verify some frame data to see if this is punishable after eating it all weekend. =/
33B - A (yeah, just A)
2A+B - FC B

The moves listed above are the only ones I get to punish ShenRei on. He's a smart, safe, and aggressive player. So, he's most likely only use the best of her move list. I'll do more research later.

You can get 3B from umbrella, u just have to be alert. It's like -21 or more i think.

11A can't be punished by Yoshi.

Coming off of the top of my head regarding setsuka:

bA - not punishable by 3B at tip range, but 66B might be a guaranteed punish if you know when to buffer.
B+K - FC 2A
FC 3B (missed JF) - 3B
6K - AA
44B+K - back against wall BB

I noticed that each time I get pulled in by Zas's 6AB etc... I can punish his B+K (his push) with Yoshi's A+K... aren't there combos off that too? I'll check that out... Oh, Zas's B+K = no damage, which is fun because the A+K is free...

Back