Yoshimitsu Frame Data

Yoshi's frame data has been corrected and updated & includes true frame data for most Flea Stance attacks...
2[A+B]~FLE never looked so sexy...

What methods did you use to test the frame data? Some of your changes are quite different than what I and Mikosu have.

Edit: Your work is appreciated, but please be sure to double check your data before editing. Just at a glance...

6A+BBB is not -14 on hit.
8A+K does 20 damage on a single hit in most cases.

Yeah sure I'll check it again... Thanks and I'll edit the damage for 8A+K to be a little clearer...
Well what do you and Mikosu have???
EDIT: Alright boss, big mistake on the 6A+B etc. on my part srry but fixed ~ (meant -4), go ahead and correct where necessary please...
Since Yoshi's data was done, I used Yoshi vs. Yoshi, and I trusted the data was correct enough for that except a couple attacks were listed slower than they are, like 3K which I believe to be i14 not i19, and lightning blade (44A) was i26 when I tested, and since I dislike testing 8WR move data I made sure I wasn't f-ing up and tested it around 6 or 7 times... (good practice though)
EDIT: Tekken Moves List added to data (along with some notes)

*EDIT: Babalook and I thoroughly tested Yoshimitsu's "Iron Fist Possession" frame fata, what we found so far is on the wiki, take a look...

Comment: (06/09)
BT'd iMCF is i11 - lol.........

Yeah you can actually hit the opponent after A+B on grd with bA, unfortunately it doesn't give the AT...
EDIT:
33B is great but it makes me sad, it TC's [10-14], depressing, but better than nothing...

Pardon my noobness, but is CH(counterhit) imcf then 44B(that long outdated tekken stab lol) a combo that's guaranteed?
Can someone test this if it is? I welcome any feedback Yoshi experts.

-NamuSkull

no, definitely not a combo.
44B is supposed to be a tech-trap after CH iMCF, but i dunno. nothing i´d use.
i pretty much always go for the guaranteed CH iMCF, 22B, 3AB, aB+K, 1B after.
or switch the earslicer with a 44bB, aB+K if i´m going for a far RO instead of damage.

Out of curiosity... is they're any stunlocks that Yosh can do if they block? Since iMCF is an i9?
I've been looking at certains moves such as 4B and 22/88K which is -4 & -1 on block.

-4B puts them in FC, could they step out even if you iMCF? I believe not alot of characters can counter that iMCF maybe a trade off, Maxi's 2A will hit first but you have to be on point, but I don't believe Amy's 6BB since it's a high.

-While 22K puts them in BT on guard and is -1 which is relatively great and bad, since they're in BT, and BT's are usually fast but iMCF will still be faster then most. It would be really hard to step the iMCF since when BT your character has to actually turn around then step.

My main questions, is stun locking possible for attacks that pressure and shuts them down?
Would they be able to step iMCF?
And would it be possible to GI the iMCF from 22K on block, while being BT?

@IcyBlueCrysis: You mean frame traps? And iMCF is i10...
4B/ 22K/ FLE {B}/ 6A/ B/ BT A <-These are all good for an iMCF followup at close range on grd...
To GI from BT position the oppoinent needs to Guard-Turn first... 22K leaves them side-turned on grd, inturrupting iMCF depends on #1 your matchup, and #2 your execution... The opponent however can step an iMCF followup, in the case 22K/ FLE / 6A/ B you can followup with A or AA (range dependant) to stop step, using A for a followup being easier really just depends on your matchup... After 4B on grd the opponent needs to cancel out of ~FC position, stepping is really hard or even impossible in some matchups after this but FC 2A's will interrupt iMCF so anticipate them among other things... Not wise to followup 4B with A for reasons above, 4B puts them in FC'd on grd so the opponent probably won't be stepping so easily anyway, its better to iMCF or try stepping afterward... These are frame traps...

Hey does anybody have any frame data for MED,6A+B,A+B ? Can't seem to find it :/

@Furzy
It's not there because it's bad and wasn't important at the time...
But what I do know is that 2B+K~MED is 16 frames, so 2B+K transition is -16, and MED 6A+BA+B at the fastest I've been able to do is i30... So this means MED 6A+BA+B is i14... Because Yoshi is DWN post attack, rising frames are extremely disadvantageous (ussually -30 on average) but I know that on hit that attack can't be punished by 2K... I'll have it the frames for it whenever, I really don't update the 8 Way Run wiki's anymore...

So basically a freebie for us Yoshis?
I'm usually prone to use these frames at times.
For instance, when lying face up. B+K~MED, then 6A+B, A+B.
But, the downside is it's very easy to punish like everyone mentioned.
Since it puts Yoshi in down position, there are many ways to punish it with anyone.
An Amy and Nighty for instance will love a grounded opponent if done too much.
Especially Nighty and his 2A+B and 236K(if near edge of ring, bye bye yoshi). Amy.......fuck you.

Back