Yoshimitsu Frame Data

All 4A versions are only -14 on block ;) So you can wait for a missed punishment and punish HIM (Setsuka's umbrella comes to my mind)

I actually don't slide to do iMCF, I just tap the buttons on my stick very fast like I do for other moves, but I practiced it so much that I can throw it about anytime I want. This move is sooo good when you can spam it :)

Against Siegfried's 3B or 3, I usually do AA because I'm surprised that I blocked it. :-/ But if you expect it or you bait them, you can get 6K2K for good reward + Knock Down and oki!

Well AA is all I can think of... 6K2K sieg's knee can hit you out of it right? and jesus i dont see how you do iMCF without sliding lol I slide fast as hell and still mess up sometimes... but yes I can definitely spam this move now. That little glove just helps my thumb so much haha my arcade stick sucks :( Wish I could find someone to make me one!

So there is no difference between the frames on block for the JF 4A series and the regular? I wouldnt figure that since the guard break and recovery look pretty fast... Does the JF give block stun or something? I know on CH that move is rape sauce... You can spam it out too haha I've got the 4A down but the 1A and 1K I have never even really tried...

No Siegfried's knee won't hit you, if you react fast enough you can punish every option of Sieg after 3B. Don't know if you can react to it online though since the timing is pretty fast. After Sieg's WS,B_ you only get AA.

Don't know what the blockstun is after the JF 4A series, I never use it since the recovery is random. I like FC 1K series a lot more since I find it a lot easier to do + you can easily confirm the CH :) JF 1A series is useless…

Just AA every 3B and WS B_. No need to get fancy. AA nets you frame advantage and frustrates the hell out of the Sieg player, since you're taking away his main tool. It's pretty easy to do on-line, also.

Furzy: No wonder I see you do 2A+B when you're trying to iMCF!

Umm.. can someone who is better at testing frames please update the following:

T3 IMP Why is there different recovery?
ST3 Impact frames?? ST3,8,9 TC frames??

@Furzy, If you pickup on Seig's 3{B} the best punishment I found is DNK, when they go into the kick you can get the CH combo (CH DNK, 11A) or tech trap into Deathcopter~G*2... You can also 6{A+K} Seigs and get the infamous CH 6{A+K}4, iMCF, 22B, 3AB, 44bB, a:B+K, 1B*66B combo with healing properties... But yeah if they don't attack than 6K2K is nice...
On another note, I've dubbed 2{A+B}, FLE 6{6} as "The Flea Chaser!!! (FLECSR)", its a tech trap after a:B+K(near walls), if the opponent is face-down its a combo, and Flea Chaser can combo after alot for good garaunteed damage...
Yesterday I was able to CH a:B+K, iMCF, 22B, 3AB, 44bB, a:B+K, (nw)214A~T!, 8a+bG~T!, 33A+B~T!, iMCF, 22B, 3AB, rage quit, a:B+K, 66B somebody, happy times...

Anyway, the real reason I'm posting here is because I found ST3 is i60 (Saion and I tested this extensivly) it's slower than it appears... Don't know the delayed version, can't say how long it can be delayed for yet...

@Zombiebear: Yeah, I already knew about the DNK punishment on Sieg's 3, didn't know about the deathcopter techtrap afterwards though, nice stuff :)

About ST3… i60?? really?? that seems too much. Asta's 4[A+B] is i50 according to his frame data thread and I have a lot more difficulty reacting to yoshi's ST3. I'd say it's around i50 too or so. Just out of curiosity, how did you test this?

On another note, I've dubbed 2{A+B}, FLE 6{6} as "The Flea Chaser!!! (FLECSR)", its a tech trap after a:B+K(near walls), if the opponent is face-down its a combo, and Flea Chaser can combo after alot for good garaunteed damage...

SDGF B, Flea Chaser is guarenteed right?

33A+B tech-traps after Deathcopter if you delay a little bit, better because you can get iMCF combo's for BIG DMG!!

Yep, I just dont like delayed traps. Also I assume he was strictly speaking combo damage. So thats why I put the biggest dmg combo up above. I believe after SDGF B 66A+B is the most damage that is guaranteed.

^But in a damage vs reward situation, I'd say 33A+B is best after Deathcopter just for the iMCF combo alone, just like how 8B+K~DGF K is a great followup to SDF B... As for "Flea Chaser" I just like the name, it suits it at least, maybe it can be called "Flea Chaser" for SC5 and be treated as it's own attack, getting off track... I'm having second thoughts about ST3's speed too, I could have messed up, my memory really sucks so my bad... I personally just wish I could test Yoshi's tekken moves in training and hope they'll allow it in SC5... But either way the situation had a nine frame difference in making Algol's 6B+K clash with Yoshi's ST3, in other words its either i60 or i42, both wierd numbers... And with frames you'll usually find out that attacks are slower or faster indeed, with speed it depends on the start-up of a move anyway, some start-up animations are invisible sort-of-speak... Back on SC5 topic a little bit more, I'd like to be able to test every attack in training even if it's a hidden move, stting up the situation shouldn't be a problem to include in SC5, right???

^But in a damage vs reward situation, I'd say 33A+B is best after Deathcopter just for the iMCF combo alone?

If he would have stated this... Id have told him ;) Since this is the combo thread... Well I figured he wanted combos... not tech traps... Theres only about 30 tech traps after SDGF B lol

I'll be testing SDF moves after I redo Yoda's frames, but honestly I don't care about the SDF attacks right now becuase they're not important, however I do have speeds for SDF B but it isn't scaled through the transitions so it's like i70 or something, I don't know how long it takes to enter SDF with MDF 8B+K~SDF... SDF B is the fastest move so I thought it would be easy to test but if that's i70 than no thanks... And I like to think of these main threads (combos, tech traps, frame data, SCD) as more of a great single thread since they all combine into Yoshi's gameplay in general...

1115254874.gif

i41? ^^

and..
1115255772.gif

i21? ^_____^

Back