You want DLC characters?

You want DLC characters?

• Yes

Votes: 287 92.9%
  • No

Votes: 22 7.1%

• Total voters
The character select screen looks a bit awkward with that 2-space graphic sitting right in the middle of it. I'd be surprised if we weren't offered a couple more characters.

We've got one already: Dampierre. Despite being a joke character, I actually like him, and his amusing pre-fight quips.

Aside from that, it would be nice to have a "fan triple pack" consisting of the top three choices from an official poll. If I were a betting man, I'd put money on Talim, Taki, and Zasalamel winning.

I need a real tow swords characters (ryu hayabusa, Lu Xun, Liu Bei whatever but 2 swords).
Need Zasalamel SC3 too !

I wouldn't mind if it was either Zasalamel, Night Terror, Seoung Mi-Na or Yun-Seoung (especially their style for CaS).

Having three mimics seem a waste of space IMO.

Who I'd love to see?

1) Zasalamel. His SCIV model, along with Kamikirimusi's (sp?), is on the disc, unlike anybody elses (other than Sieg and Nighty because of LG). So he was either intended to be a LG boss in his SCIV attire, or he was meant to be a playable character but they didn't have enough time to do anything with him.
2) Bangoo, wielding a completely new weapon as opposed to Rock's moveset, which was [most likely] integrated into Astaroth's. Plus, a picture of him and Rock was released at the same time as the picture of Xianghua and Leixia - and they wouldn't show a character who they didn't intend to appear.
3) Salia, wielding the longsword that she has in her SCI artwork and which has been strangely absent from the series thus far. She was also heavily featured in the one Schwarzwind picture with Siegfried. She was specifically pointed out by Daishi when people started askng who she was because she was given as much detail and attention as Sieg in the same picture. If she wasn't meant to be involved in some way (she isn't even a Quick Battle character), why was she given detail and attention, plus being pointed out by name by Daishi himself?
4) A fat viking. Just think . . .
5) A female African with a tribal spear. We need more Africa representation, and I believe a female would provide better foil (IMO) against Zas.
6) A colonial American wielding a musket with bayonet. I had this idea after readng different people wondering why a modern-ish gun hadn't been introduced, Cervantes' gunsword notwithstanding. I figure the person could have connections with Bangoo, maybe as a traveling companion as he goes around the world. In a way, it could also be referencing Lous and Clark and Sacagewea (sp?). Plus, with a gun, it'd provide some interesting dialogue with Mitsurugi.
----
Okay, that's my thoughts. Anybody else thinking along the same lines?

Dampierre, Talim, Yun-Seong, and Necrid.
I have another character in mind but I won't say who he is. Although I'm sure you can guess who it is.

I hope if they add new characters, they won't be like Dampierre that you can't edit his appereance and he has no extra weapons. It w0uld be cool if they added more characters to Quick Battle that would use the new styles + extra titles

honestly, i do not want to pay more to support the half assing of some aspects of this game that took place
Hopefully if the game does get DLC/Patch characters, it would be free.
But if the DLC had Talim and Cassandra, I'm sorry but I am most likely going to pay for them =(

But if the DLC had Talim and Cassandra, I'm sorry but I am most likely going to pay for them =(
i probably will too...... but the extremely lackluster single player elements have me peeved

I promise you they won't be free. Unless there is some kind of cosmic insanity going on.

like i said before dlc characters to pay for dont bother me to much if it is someone i am not gonna ever use then I wont buy them if I am hardcore and want to know every little detail about the game I will

i really want necrid back or at least someone with similar fighting style. they could turn elysium and kilik to something like that for example. Elysium mix of all female styles and Kilik of all male styles would be awesome :)

Back