Your Favorite Ivy?

My list (in order) of the best Ivy players ,and no suprises,the first is.....

-Ring
-Malek
-Scud
-Mika-974-93

That's allllllllll !!!

Teflon don't care. Havent ever really cared. Your never gonna do anything offline so yeah...go win some "big" online tourny and impress us. I'm sure we'll all give u mad props.

I've lost to Hildes (OOF being the first one I ever faced...you can imagine the result). People think I bitch cuz I lose frequently to her. I don't play enough of them. Just in concept she ruins the game and is broken, which is easily observable when you watch any Hilde fight.

I just don't count Hilde losses at this point when they're off the combo and if she's not using the combo...she's not beating me lol.

And dude you totally forgot Link in that list of awesome Ivys.

Ring, Link, Malek = S-tier

My list represents only best skilled ivy players i have played......i've never played against Link and Wohhaaz that's why i don't mention them,but i know how powerfull is Link! !!

LOL The reason you've been unsuccessful wit Ivy is you think it's all about an CS style & no substance you an SL play similar likely the main reason i dominated the both of you in Ivy mirrors. Ya'll too stiff no flow wit her whiffing CS & losing at the same time. Robdom88 is better than the both of you (IFB) by an large margin sorry. Unlike ya'll two i can go toe to toe wit Robdom88 it's just his lows are extremely tough to block especially on an europe connection :D Ya'll both have potential to play better just can't be moving Ivy like an robot. SL has a better upside than IFB (IFB) plays wit negative energy he's always looking to blame something or someone for losing relying on frames 100% of the time. In a way we all spam something part of the nature.

Teflon, I wouldn't say you dominated me... I didn't use any lows, while you whored them out left and right. Even then, I managed to keep up with you. But anyway, it's been a while. I want a FT10. Let's settle this.

*S_L has improved a lot in my absence. His lag tactics are severely less and his SS/iCS buffers "might" be better than my offline ones. Seriously how the fuck you do that online like that with a pad?

Idk really, I just practiced it non stop 'till I had it perfected. I was obsessed with CS when I learned Ivy, lol. I don't use it nearly as much as I used to though.

Your SS really impressed me. I can never get it out beyond a parlor trick or a wake up. I can't find many good set ups. I generally just go for something else. 90% of the time i pull an SS it's just to show off unlike CS where I have a ton of uses.

I don't know why, but CS has always been much easier for me. I've been working on SS though. I really like the walk SS. That seems to work really well for me.

When I fight teflon, I get free CS's from SW 6 because he can't shake stuns or break throws. xD Looking forward to our FT10 if he doesn't back out..

GL. Just remember every throw is A and CL A+B will always be followed by A+K. And stay on the ground after knockdown! Worst he'll do is 22K you since all his other options will give you an awesome whiff to punish with WR K or something better.

But yeah I like walking SS, but it only works so often, since people are looking for it...why else would I attack or move in when in WP from that range?

I know how teflon plays... He uses SW A+B consistently also. Don't gotta worry about him CS'ing me tho since he can barley do it.

*You'd be surprised how often I get a walking SS, but you're right. I've been doing SS from CL A+B too. I fought Awesturck recently and he surprised me with his SS setups.

IFB, if you want, I can play you too, if you don't mind a lagging 3 bar connection. It's been many months since I last played on 3 bars though, but I stoped caring about the lag since online is pretty much the only thing I play nowadays, I wish the game was popular again...

Do it IFB, he's probably the best on PSN. Even with 3 bars I wouldn't mind fighting him.

You still having trouble finding people to play Ring?

Yeah, but I think more people will want to play against me soon to prepare for Malek and Scud before Cannes =P

I don't know why, but CS has always been much easier for me. I've been working on SS though. I really like the walk SS. That seems to work really well for me.

When I fight teflon, I get free CS's from SW 6 because he can't shake stuns or break throws. xD Looking forward to our FT10 if he doesn't back out..

hmm. I remember beating you 16-3 in your own room that day. I'll give ya another shot i'm even more powerful now. Heck even in my 4 room Ivy sessions you always had the least amount of wins out of everyone. LOL If you can prove you can beat me i'll give you your props. BTW i CS at will now. SL flow chart grab, CL A+B fake out CS whiff followed by consecutive UB's i hope you don't think that's gonna work. lol But oh well i don't mind owning you again.

You're more powerful?!? I didn't know there was more to lag abusing... I don't remember being in a 4 room with all Ivy's though, or you beating me 16-3....

But anyways, let's do this tonight sometime. Don't back out like you do with everyone else.

Btw, I can break throws at will now.

edit: I'm on now. Send invite.

That day i played freaky styley afterwards i went in your room and 16-3 you sorry just the facts. You don't remember me & DM beating you down in those sessions ? lol i remember You looked up at the score and was wondering why you had the least amount of wins by an (large margin) I hope you fair better this time. :D

edit. Do it tonight watching football.

IFB, if you want, I can play you too, if you don't mind a lagging 3 bar connection. It's been many months since I last played on 3 bars though, but I stoped caring about the lag since online is pretty much the only thing I play nowadays, I wish the game was popular again...

I'm all for that. I'm rusty as hell and playing someone of your "calibur" (teehee) would be nice. I expect a really bad connection but I'm just lookin for critique and who better than you. My friends got a brand new TE stick. I'll see If I can borrow it for that day to replace my broken one. When's best for you?

And S_L/Teflon better record that match win or lose. I want youtubes.

*Who are the best American Ivy's? I need some with good connection. I know a lot of Ivy's that are around my level (slightly better or slightly worse) but all the best ones seem to be in Europe.

I'm all for that. I'm rusty as hell and playing someone of your "calibur" (teehee) would be nice. I expect a really bad connection but I'm just lookin for critique and who better than you. My friends got a brand new TE stick. I'll see If I can borrow it for that day to replace my broken one. When's best for you?

And S_L/Teflon better record that match win or lose. I want youtubes.

*Who are the best American Ivy's? I need some with good connection. I know a lot of Ivy's that are around my level (slightly better or slightly worse) but all the best ones seem to be in Europe.
I will add you on PSN if that's ok with you. I can play anytime im online, I also don't think that the time difference between us will be a problem. You can also play on your broken stick, it's not like it will make a difference when there's like 1 sec lag xD

Woahhzz returned on PSN so you should look for him, or you can try playing Eli123s, he's really good, and uses tricks that you won't normally see.

ok cool.

GG Awestruck, glad to see your back (kinda). I totally blanked on that Rock fight when I needed one more hit to win...and you chewed off 150+ of my remaining health lol. But yeah, my inactivity took a toll too. I dread relearning offline play.

Good games to Ivyfanboy. Laggy connection but I think it was a little better than my connection with Awestruck. CL A+B,A+K is really broken if you don't play often on such lag. I couldn't block it. Your Ivy is pretty good, but you really must get rid of that bad ducking habit. If you don't, you will struggle terribly against people who will use that to their advantage. And don't abuse SW 44K, this move sucks =P It leaves you at -20+ frames on block/whiff so your opponent gets a free ground hit.

Awestruck said:
I'm such trash now. 3 months of inactivity really takes a beating on your skills, lol.
Blame Nina :D

Back