Your Tekken 6 charters

Dunno I once heard ppl say namco said it was undecided so not to disapoint male/ female fans. Others say its (:D) a boy since its listed under the guys in the artbook or summet. But i dont really care and discussion is rather pointless.

Its bad enough every youtube video with Leo in theres about 10 comments underneath talking about her gender -_-

Well, pish-posh-applesauce.
I don't care if it's a guy or a girl lol.
Leo is just a pretty person that I enjoy using xD.

My main character is Yoshi. He's fun top play as, and I do a good job in using him. I've picked up a second recently, which is Draganov. He's also very fun to play as, an his grapple set-ups are awesome.

My main character is Yoshi. He's fun top play as, and I do a good job in using him. I've picked up a second recently, which is Draganov. He's also very fun to play as, an his grapple set-ups are awesome.

I tried playing dragunov but he just wasn't my character. I choose asuka kazama and ive been using her since T5. However i like alisa and i play her a little. The only other character besides that is bruce.

- Paul
- LiLi
- Bruce
- Bob
- Roger

Roger is a great character. He came close to winning a tornament yesterday.

o so there is some Drag luv out there, sweet

-Dragunov
-Lee
-Lei

but mostly the Dragonmeister, i suck with the other 2

Zafina, Marduk, Paul and Alisa are the high rollers with Kazuya and Asuka as the cheerleaders.

I LOVE Kazuya but I don' have the hands to use him correctly so I can only enjoy and cheer for good skill Kazuya players and Asuka got subbed since Zafina and Alisa are more fun for me but Asuka is still love.

In order of skill level

Marduk
A King
Jack 6
Hworang
Kazuya

Ive got some basic Lei stuff down but dont have the patience to learn him. Im trying to learn steve but he is so incredibly complicated and hard to juggle with.

I too find some of the "anime" characters incredibly annoying. Lars is downright broken and plays like something from Marvel Vs Capcom. Alissa is similar. Lili and bob both play in ways unatural to the games orginal mechanics and their fighting stlyes look ridiculous. Miguel, Drag, Feng, Leo, Zafina, and Blade are the only new characters recently added characters that shouldnt be categorically removed from tekken 7. And Im slightly undecided on Miguel as his lazy style just looks ridiculous.

Breaking it down to three Characters.
Yoshimitsu, Asuka, and Ganryu.

Characters for fun.
Lili, Devil Jin, Leo, Xiaoyu, and Alisa.

Hwoarang. Practically fell in love with him in 3. Don't care if it's unrequited, I ain't quitting just yet [That sounded a lot better in my head].

I also dabble with Bruce, Lee, and Lars. And an occaisonal Eddy/Christie just for the lulz and hate mail.

I would also be playing as Law, but the way they rendered him in 6 just reminds me of Forest, and now I refuse to use him until Forest is playable again. [in TTT2. C'mon! Father and son kicking ass the way only a father and son can? Hell yes!]

Right now I main Asuka, looking for a 2nd char to learn. considering Wang.

What I really want is a char is a good ability to punish turtlers, as Tekken is just so defensive, and Asuka isn't really good vs turtles/runaways, even if she is good at that style herself.

Back