Your Tekken 6 charters

Character is Ganryu, because he is the story of my life... Julia, Michelle, who next?

My charter is Brutal Agression.

Law is a charachter that i hate because he is easy to play and everyone uses him. Law is like kilik they look cool easy to button mash and deall large amounts of damage. Hey when you get you ps3 back feel free to invite me to a amtch ill gladly play with you.

You play Asuka!!! 75% of the characters I fight are stupid trashy Asukas that do nothing but d/b+3,3,3. Can you say hypocrite?

You play Asuka!!! 75% of the characters I fight are stupid trashy Asukas that do nothing but d/b+3,3,3. Can you say hypocrite?

You know i think it's just you impending doom. It always seems like you hate characters that i choose but hey whatever. Im going to play asuka and im going to win tekken 6 at final round next year with asuka. That's all i have to say to you.

Dude lilly juggle's are so bad i hate being juggled by her. She's a bitch LOL.

I don't play like that but i will use those combos if there going to work. What im saying is everyone is going to use bob law and lilly i play asuka because she has a good chance fighting those charaters. If you ever get a ps3 dizzynecro let me know ill play you in tekken and you can see how my asuka fights.

lol i think ive improved much more with 2 months of tekken then i had 2 months of SC.

TZ is so useful, helps me a lot.

Also nice to see the leo love :)

You know i think it's just you impending doom. It always seems like you hate characters that i choose but hey whatever. Im going to play asuka and im going to win tekken 6 at final round next year with asuka. That's all i have to say to you.

Wut? I don't recall ever saying anything about characters you play. I'm just saying you are a hypocrite in regards to what you said about Law. Asuka is an easy character to learn, and that is why she is one of the most popular to use. I have seen 10 times as many Asukas as I have Laws. As for Final Round or whatever, go for it. I have never judged how you play Tekken or Soul Calibur.

Bob.

(although I'll dick around with the entire cast, I put my game face on when my Bob's on the line).

Of course! Pretty boys FTW! ^-^"
Although, it might be a girl......
What gender is Leo?

Dunno I once heard ppl say namco said it was undecided so not to disapoint male/ female fans. Others say its (:D) a boy since its listed under the guys in the artbook or summet. But i dont really care and discussion is rather pointless.

Its bad enough every youtube video with Leo in theres about 10 comments underneath talking about her gender -_-

Back