Yun-Seong General Discussion

RESSURECTION

In regards to videos, I dont have/know any but I got a question. I didnt know where to post it so I guess I'd just ask here

Several times I've seen Yun's 9B+K jump over the opponent and launch them for a BT B+K (I dont know if that's right, but it's the same as 4B+K only its a GB). Does anyone know what the situations are where he can do this? I've seen him 9B+K over another Yun's second kick of 1K2K and just now saw him use it after WS K stun. Are there others? Looks flashy and I really want to use it some time =D

RESSURECTION

In regards to videos, I dont have/know any but I got a question. I didnt know where to post it so I guess I'd just ask here

Several times I've seen Yun's 9B+K jump over the opponent and launch them for a BT B+K (I dont know if that's right, but it's the same as 4B+K only its a GB). Does anyone know what the situations are where he can do this? I've seen him 9B+K over another Yun's second kick of 1K2K and just now saw him use it after WS K stun. Are there others? Looks flashy and I really want to use it some time =D

Not defiant if I'm right (I'm fairly new =o) But after 1A, WS K, 9B+K. I believe if they roll a certain way it launches them into the air. Still to find out which though. Might be wrong but I think that's what your getting at o.O

Edit: If they roll Left, it launches them,

Yeah I saw a video where he did 1A stun to WS K then 9B+K BT B+K then 8KKK (I should probably write that out properly: CH 1A, WS K, 9B+K, BT B+K, 8KKK)

But I'm not sure if the player was doing it in training and whether they were set to roll.

Yeah I saw a video where he did 1A stun to WS K then 9B+K BT B+K then 8KKK (I should probably write that out properly: CH 1A, WS K, 9B+K, BT B+K, 8KKK)

But I'm not sure if the player was doing it in training and whether they were set to roll.

I tried to finish it off with A+B B but they can air control out of it unfortunately, looks like a nice combo as well =p

Yun doesn't have all that much against rolling opponents, so maybe it's worth pointing out: 9B+K tracks to his right side and 66A+B covers the left. They're both somewhat unreliable, but they hurt.

Yea its a tech trap I forget which side they have to roll. I think the left.
-- Master KaijinJin --

ok so i've been playing Yun alot these days and ran across a couple of things im hoping yall can answer.

1. BT B+K, i've actually used this in a combo i tried. CR A, CR B, wait jus a sec while they fall toward the ground, then right before their falling animation ends i input 9 B+K which jumps me right over them and catches them right as they hit the ground and pops them back in the air allowing you to BT B+K, which sends them flying again allowing you to follow up with a move of your choice. i used 99 B CR9K as a finisher cause it looks incredile but i think it can be air controlled. could someone please tried this out cause i've actually landed this combo a couple of times playing people online.
1a. BT B+K, is also viable close to a wall. if someone is against a wall, try a A+K sweep and 9B+K right over them into the above mentioned combo. most moves that slam them into a wall can be 9B+K right over them into the above mentioned combo.

2. 66 A+B, its crazy but you can actually 9B+K this as well into crazyiness. while not as realiable as above its works and hits more than you might think.

3. 66 B+K, this move can shift you into BT position. not exactly sure how its done but was messing with it alittle while and never actually figured out how i was shifting so please investigate.

i suck with tech traps, not good with frames, and not sure of the circumstances to get this to work. would love someone with knowledge to actually investigate and see what they come up with. like is the 9B+K after the CR B guaranteed or a trap.

number 2 isn't near as effective as the others. i have landed all except number 2 against online players and against the computer(nobody around to play). i'm mostly curious about CR B 9B+K because of the stun looks like it could be viable.

THANKS and look forward to replies

I tried the first combo you mentioned and it worked the first time I entered training. From then on it just hasnt worked... So I'm not sure what happened there. The first time, I waited until the dummy was about to hit the ground, did 9B+K and he flew up in the air. I tried the exact same thing the next 10 times but instead he just got stomped on the ground.

And as far as I know 66 B+K doesnt leave you BT unless some crazy shit happens like you totally whiff and before you can tell your BT you get raped. I tried 66(B+K), doesnt leave you BT nor does 66B+K G so I dont know.

I also dont know much about techs much like you so you probably shouldnt listen to me. =P

i've got this combo down about 80% offline but not so much so online as maybe i have'nt adjusted to lag. if your having probs be patient when they are falling as you have to wait till they are almost completely on the ground. tricky but once you get the feel down its fairly easy.

as for the 66B+K it does in fact leave you in BT still havent checked it out fully but i will soon.

that combo is insane huh lol

1. 33_99[ B ] CR 8K can not be ACed. If the AT isn't happening then your timing is off. It's not hard. Just do it as soon as you transition.

2. If you mean a tech trap off of 66A+B the ONLY tech trap is with 2A. If you mean as oki on those who play dead then yea it's fine.

3. Haven't had it happen often myself but I believe it's all on how it's spaced.

Other: I don't suggest basing your game off of landing the 9B+K tech trap. At higher level play teching will not happen much so you should have another option in mind when they play dead or roll.

did you actually try that combo? can it be escaped or is it a true combo?

and no not basing my game around it just trying some new stuff out and stumbled upon the method. its flashy though lol

Oh I re-read your post. CR A CR B 9B+K is a tech trap. Catches left tech. If you're getting 33[ B ] CR 8K after BT B+K then people must be blocking low into it cuz it doesn't combo. After BT B+K 8KKK is usually done.

Oh I re-read your post. CR A CR B 9B+K is a tech trap. Catches left tech. If you're getting 33[ B ] CR 8K after BT B+K then people must be blocking low into it cuz it doesn't combo. After BT B+K 8KKK is usually done.

so it only catches left :( that sucks. is that the case for the other 9B+K stuff i mentioned?

also do you have any info on the 66B+K thingy. i know for a fact that somehow when i do this move, it excutes that normal way but will leave me in a BT position.

Noticed today that Yuns 11_77 B has a TJ, as far as I know it wasn't mentioned before. Don't know the frames but I jumped over Cervs 1K two times.

I was looking for a good move to punish Cerv's WS A (it is -19, so 236KK is out) but the only real option I found was 44K~2K or 44K~1K2K:G both for around 40 dmg. Anyone has any better options?

Back