Zasalamel General Discussion

Starting to hate the glitch issue with 2b,a... I use the move once in a while against people that roll on the ground allot and just out of close range. But man does it whiff right thru there legs too much. Anyways, back to inFamous lately... Be back with Zas and others, seeya soon.

You prolly mean 1AB. Yea it's got hitbox issues on top of being molasses speed. Anytime I hit sum1 online with it I feel bad. Only saving grace is its range.

After speaking with Tiamat and looking in the wiki I realize how awesome 4K is. The mixup potential is incredible. Only -3 on block, +7 on hit, forces crouch. Mmmm. I've added this gem to my game now.

4K is a good move, I just can't find a good place for it in my game. It's too slow to use in advantage mix-ups. Most of the time when I throw it out it feels like I've forced myself to do it rather than just having it flow. Plus, 20 damage for a move that's i21 with no range? I don't care how many frames it gives you, that sucks.

I like 44K better in almost every way except that its high and a little slower. Much better range, -2 on block w/ lots of pushout, 50-something damage on hit, breaks SG in 12.

you could use it after blocking moves or once you've trained them to stop attacking at disadvantage

the range/speed/damage does indeed suck but I think the block and hit frames make it worth using

The problem with 44K is that your opponents can train themselves to duck it on reaction if you overuse it, which means that it will never be a Zas staple.

4K has great block/hit frames, but the damage on it is terrible and it's ultra-slow. 4B+K is usually just plain better.

Ya, I did mean the 1B,A... I use it only on people that tend to roll when grounded, but its sometimes to glitchy as all hell

ZyX2323

Ya, I know... but it does help on people that like to roll on the ground to force them to change on getting up right away or block. Which helps lead into the 2B and other change ups more so. Its not about hitting them, its more on changing there game. May use it once or twice to force a change there get up moves. Even then I use more the 1A and forget about the B. Other then that I never really use it at all, especally when they are standing... It does suck allot against everyone....well not against Yoda which you can alternate with 66BB against most Yoda players as both of them hit on the 2nd B even on block.

ZyX2323

Freaky Styley ducks 6B+K at max range, and the second hit is mid. So apparently it will whiff if you duck the startup frames of the high and that somehow allows him to not pull you in. What. in. the. fuck.

Oh yeah, Voldo is my new main. Zas is so secondary right now.

FC 3B --> 66A+B...In order to get this juggle when should I input the 4? I can never seem to get it down right. I always do it too early or too late.

I don't think you can ever do it too early. Think of it as 66A+B~4. It's not JF timing, but it's fast. You just have to feel the motion a few times and remember the timing.

For people who like to rush in right after the pushout on 4B+K, 66A works pretty well for stopping them. People usually don't rush in after 4B+K but aggressive players will. (only use I ever have for 66A)

For people who like to rush in right after the pushout on 4B+K, 66A works pretty well for stopping them. People usually don't rush in after 4B+K but aggressive players will. (only use I ever have for 66A)

I disagree. 66A has a pretty short range, and its slow as hell. Someone like Kilik or Cervantes, hell even Talim can swoop in and take Zas down.

Never use 66A. If you are trying to CH after a blocked 4B+K then 4A or 66B are much better options.

I'm just saying this from experience. On paper it may seem stupid to try, but it just works. Just like some things with zas that don't seem very logical on paper, but it just works. I've also found 2B4 to stop rushers dead in their tracks.

I get what Omnis_Evrae Is saying because i have done the
same usally to mix up with WS A ppl get caught by it 85% of the time.
i think he saying it may not be practical but if u put it in the right spot it can work
and i agree.

Back