Zwei Video Thread

not just that but it looks so bad too, imo the worst looking 3B in the game because its just so slow....its like he can hardly lift up his short sword.

I prefer to punnish with tools that put me in frame advantage/opponent standing. Just my style choice with him.

Sometimes chip damage is all he has, but if you can get the 3B guaranteed (imo) go for it!
Not only is his 3B poor, his 3K is ridiculous, just why? Its one of his few safe pokes but it has no range, average dmg for a 3K, and he takes a small step back to (imo) worsen the range... He has to be nose-to-nose for it to be effective and at that point 2B/4B/Throw/2K/{B} is just more progressive. It doesn't even do anything secretive, like build tons of meter or do good guard damage, or even track 100%. Its just a below average 3K on a below average character...
Wow, I chat myself into a bad mood... I DEMAND BUFFS!

Glitch was discovered a long time ago. Check the first page of this thread. Still though you managed to do it in a real match so props for you.

Glitch was discovered a long time ago. Check the first page of this thread. Still though you managed to do it in a real match so props for you.

Yeah but whos done it in a match like you said lol.

anyways I was just having fun with my new computer and being able to do a little editing again was nice.

this is one of my matches vs schneider-x in the September tourney, i would post others but idk how to do put a spoiler tag on here. just go to his YT page

Reactions: Egg
My constructive critque would be that there is room for improvement for your zwei. My suggestion would be to work on your lock down strings with zwei.

Example
hit 1(B) blocked 3A blocked Ein is a good basic one that does good damage to the guard meter. After ein is blocked you are free to retreat or attack.

More 1B and 4A/4[A]/ 1B is effective against NM because he has issues punnishing -13's.

please you better hope we dont meet in that tourney, but ill be honest i dont wanna see you round jaun. id like to have it easy for once

Lol. This is going to be my sig. Anyways post that on the October online thread because it has nothing to do with this thread.

My constructive critque would be that there is room for improvement for your zwei. My suggestion would be to work on your lock down strings with zwei.

Example
hit 1(1B) 3A Ein is a good basic one that does good damage to the guard meter. After ein is blocked you are free to retreat or attack.

More 1B and 4A/4[A]/ 1B is effective against NM because he has issues punnishing -13's.
i think i did lots of 1B and 4A but i guess you can never have enough

Back