Zwei Video Thread

mm I dunno But what I did see was match up knowledge...I mean he got away with quite a bit of stuff such as 66BA, 4A, and 1(B) gotta duck those 66BA and 1(B) I mean yeah he was good..but I dunno about great tho my two cents.

P.S. zwei looks really good when people don't know much about him or there not really ducking 66Ba, 1(b) or not knowing A+B is -16 on block not trying to take anything from that zwei player and appreciate the vids, this will give some insight for zwei players. But the true test for the zwei player is what will he do when he's up against someone who will have alot of experience against him.

Don't use 1(B) 1a so much, if at all. Someone who freezes up for the whole thing and then fails to block low is a bad player. Also if they do block that low (one of the most telegraphed in the game), they dodge E.I.N.'s high as well. You have to be a lot closer, but 1(B) 44a is a better bet.

The only good times to use 1a in my opinion is when it's guaranteed after picking someone off the floor with 1(B) K EIN, and after 66a BE hits.

Indeed...
If I remember correctly, ZWEI can always punish Cervy's aB with 4(A) into mixups, or whenever there is less pushback with 4B (BE etc). Although 4(A) is a much more guaranteed choice.

I wish his A+B was actually i16 not i19.....that would solve zwei's speed issues (some) let alone he'll be a decent punisher

Back