Zwei Video Thread

why?? if the first rounds was so good...why then start to do stupid things, like doing 44A from so far?..whiffing without reason.....i was so mad at him damm!!!! XDDD

why?? if the first rounds was so good...why then start to do stupid things, like doing 44A from so far?..whiffing without reason.....i was so mad at him damm!!!! XDDD
Yes... I know... I rewatched the set today and shuddered. I have no idea why I was doing such stupid moves the second half. I really beat myself honestly. But oh well, this just proves that ZWEI is still a viable character.

Yes... I know... I rewatched the set today and shuddered. I have no idea why I was doing such stupid moves the second half. I really beat myself honestly. But oh well, this just proves that ZWEI is still a viable character.

Maybe you just feel the presure and get nervous, doing some mistakes....but yeah, the first rounds you played very well, doing good decisions, and mixups.....very good ZWEI afterall ;)

Zane try 66A+B instead of 44B. It does just about the same damage and you cant see ein coming.

Also I just found something really odd.

Delayed B+K BE > 66B+K > CE Will work only near the wall. The only wayI found to turn around quickly was to hold G2 and then perform CE which only lands near the wall. I tested on Maxi, Asta, and Pyrra. Pyrra was to small for this to work. Maxi and Asta both got hit by the CE however. The Trick is to have Ein slam them close to you. There is something about the walls that makes this trick work. The first 2 hits are possible Clean hits as well, so the damage can get high on this one.

The other wierd thing about this paticular sequenceis when you use it near the edge of the ring. if 66B+K whifs, And you where faceing the edge when you did the Be, The BE will be angled to Ring out the opponent if they are not careful, only on Normal hit.

Edit: Zane I found another 195 combo. You wont believe this one.

Slight delay B+K BE > 44K> Ein hits grounded> CE> etc

Last edited:
Zane try 66A+B instead of 44B
The problem with 66A+B, whether it's Einless or not, is that it creates a CH setting beyond the first hit (because it stuns) which makes the damage scaling kick in. But it's understandable, I mean, if 66A+B was an NC with no stun... lol the damage would be broken. So anyway, 44B would give out more damage in combo because it's a NH with no scaling.
Delayed B+K BE > 66B+K > CE Will work only near the wall
Aww dude don't do any delays on this one, you're not going to believe what you can do with this baby. Check it out, I'll quote myself from the tech trap thread.
B+K* > 66B+K > Ein >> G: 4A+B (all sides)
B+K* > 66B+K > Ein >> delayed 3A* (all sides)
B+K* > 66B+K > Ein >> G:662_668A (all sides)
B+K* > 66B+K > Ein >> delayed 66B (all sides)
B+K* > 66B+K > Ein >> G:CE (all sides)
Let me explain to you the beauty of the tech trap in red. IF they stay grounded, CE will pick them up anyway and you get a CH combo. It has scaling, I know, but there you go. IF they tech anywhere, the CH scaling is removed because it now becomes a tech trap for a full new reset :] so no matter what they do, CE is always guaranteed. Bad news is Pyrrha can get away with all of it by just staying on the ground, but if she techs she's dead.
The other weird thing about this particular sequences when you use it near the edge of the ring. if 66B+K whiffs, And you where facing the edge when you did the Be, The BE will be angled to Ring out the opponent if they are not careful, only on Normal hit.
Dude that is sweet! this is how you know Ein's got yo back ;D

And dear lord you're right, I can't believe Ein would actually track after 44K... and on the ground! lol nice findings man. It's good to have the ZWEIentist back :] oh, and in case nobody's notice yet, this just proves how OP B+K BE is.

Reactions: Egg
The problem with 66A+B, whether it's Einless or not, is that it creates a CH setting beyond the first hit (because it stuns) which makes the damage scaling kick in. But it's understandable, I mean, if 66A+B was an NC with no stun... lol the damage would be broken. So anyway, 44B would give out more damage in combo because it's a NH with no scaling.

Aww dude don't do any delays on this one, you're not going to believe what you can do with this baby. Check it out, I'll quote myself from the tech trap thread.

Let me explain to you the beauty of the tech trap in red. IF they stay grounded, CE will pick them up anyway and you get a CH combo. It has scaling, I know, but there you go. IF they tech anywhere, the CH scaling is removed because it now becomes a tech trap for a full new reset :] so no matter what they do, CE is always guaranteed. Bad news is Pyrrha can get away with all of it by just staying on the ground, but if she techs she's dead.

Dude that is sweet! this is how you know Ein's got yo back ;D

And dear lord you're right, I can't believe Ein would actually track after 44K... and on the ground! lol nice findings man. It's good to have the ZWEIentist back :] oh, and in case nobody's notice yet, this just proves how OP B+K BE is.

I had to take a break from the game and sort some things out. That is done with and now Im back better then ever :D. More ten happy to help.

Its still going to stay in my Tier B of attacks. Ill play with it more.

I assume those setups are on hit correct?

Got any setups for on block for say round 1 to beat up thier Guard Meter?

Also Here is something for you to think about. I did this in a random tanked match today.

On hit

B+K* > 66B+K > G:44B tracks tech as long as you are close. 66B+K must put you close to opponent for this to work

B+K* > 66B+K > G:44B+K will hit if they chose not to tech. You can use the UB animation cancel and see if you can time your tech traps.

Well I just found something by accident.

B+K > B+K* > 2A will catch tech > Option select :).

I made a highlights video of the matchs I was able to save.

All of these are from matchs online. I put this together very hasitly in windows movie maker. Dont be expecting anything grand. THe quality is awful thanks to the ps3 out put but its all I have. Enjoy.

I tried! haha, I'm really trying my hardest to get better so I can do well in fights like that one. Hopefully I'm ready by NCR

Zane the only mistake I could see was trying to A+B Grimstride.
I find 2A or 2K to be the most effective counter. Sexy JGs though.

Back