1.04 ?

actually cassandras 1a is very safe and sophitia's 236b can punish so many attacks

Cass' 1A on block is -17. Its pretty unsafe (and rather slow). Sophita's 236B is i14, and -20 on block. Both Setsuka and Amy have faster punishers (i12 and i11) although the former is alot harder to pull off, and the latter is a high (but safer). Sophie's 236B is fine.

I just wish they'd fix Apprentice. His main launcher, 3B, will only hit certain people on certain days when they're in a certain position if your lightsaber is blue. I also dislike being unable to grab Cervantes and Nightmare and Siegfried without making it painfully obvious that's what I'm trying to do. A nice low would be nice, too. And I'm pretty sure more than a few people I've fought would appreciate the pseudo-infinite FC 2K:A being fixed, though I'm not complaining about that one.

Cass' 1A on block is -17. Its pretty unsafe (and rather slow). Sophita's 236B is i14, and -20 on block. Both Setsuka and Amy have faster punishers (i12 and i11) although the former is alot harder to pull off, and the latter is a high (but safer). Sophie's 236B is fine.
Yeah, people need to quit complaining.... Wow, your god-punisher is i14.

Well Talim's fast MOVE (not punisher, just a regular move) is i13, only does 17 damage, has no range, and is -2 on HIT.

Well Talim's fast MOVE (not punisher, just a regular move) is i13, only does 17 damage, has no range, and is -2 on HIT.

HA! I can one up that! Rock's fastest MOVE is i14, does 10 damage, hits high, and gives +0 on HIT.

actually cassandras 1a is very safe and sophitia's 236b can punish so many attacks

I'm not sure if that was directed at me per ce, but I'm not complaining one bit. Just saying that it isn't overpowered, and doesn't need to be changed. Now if it was safer and/or faster with the same damage, it'd need to be changed.

Zas at times has some serious wiff problems too... Against players that used the roll on the ground and the screen is rotating/moving. Against Mina yesterday I must have had moves go stright thru them at least 4 times in one game (Usually the 1b,a or any low during or after a roll)... And sometimes when Zas shifts his back away and towards a sidestepping player it wiffs... But it sometimes works in my favor, I used 6b+b and nailed Mina in that same match thou the animation didn't even come close to them on the sidestep. That match and usually with Mina and a couple others charactors is down right awful looking to Namco standards.

SC4 introduces the new way to evade mids...ducking. Wah WAH WAH

Uh...excuse me if I'm wrong but...isn't the whole point of mid attacks being able to hit crouching (sometimes grounded) foes without having to resort to using lows?

And the fact that SK's 3B only whiffs on certain characters in certain situations (situations where it should hit) doesn't strike you as odd?

Uh...excuse me if I'm wrong but...isn't the whole point of mid attacks being able to hit crouching (sometimes grounded) foes without having to resort to using lows?

And the fact that SK's 3B only whiffs on certain characters in certain situations (situations where it should hit) doesn't strike you as odd?

It isn't odd, it fucking sucks.
I hate how people just duck the ending part of Yun Seong's A+BB, a move that is safe, but the last B whiffs and gets you punished.

^That's why you gotta hit confirm his uppercuts. If that GB was guaranteed on block and couldn't be ducked, that, would be whack.

It isn't odd, it fucking sucks.

You must've misunderstood me. It sounded like you were saying people were bitching when they complained about the 3B whiffing issues and that it was meant to be that way, when it is, in fact a legitimate complaint.

Back