1.04 ?

babalook

[10] Knight
Im not sure if this has bean asked already but i heard some rumors that there making another update to the characters move sets is there any truth to this

I'm doubting it.

The characters are about as solid as it gets.
The only characters I can think about that could possibly get nerfed this late in the game are Vader And Apprentice, more so apprentice than anything. Ever fought anyone who was good with the apprentice without some cheap tactic?

Neither have I.

I'm doubting it.

The characters are about as solid as it gets.
The only characters I can think about that could possibly get nerfed this late in the game are Vader And Apprentice, more so apprentice than anything. Ever fought anyone who was good with the apprentice without some cheap tactic?

Neither have I.

??

i didn't know either of those two characters was a problem...

They aren't, for the most part...Apprentice does have some bad whiffing issues though.

I think they might fix some serious whiffing things if we beg enough, comon guys, suck it up and get on your knees....in that order and no other.

^ LMFAO I enjoyed that joke :) But actually I have heard of a patch coming up in a few months or so fixing some issues reguarding certain characters.

I will add to the questions. Where are you hearing these rumors? If there is a patch, I sure wish it would be released in a few weeks before my regionals.

I really dont know what there is to patch though besides how god like sophitia's 236b and cassandra's 1a

namco/bandei is an incredibly cheap company that tries to nickel and dime it's players on things like christmas costume pieces. patches cost some tiny amount of money to produce and i dont think they can find a way to sell us a patch. therefor there will not ever be another patch. seriously. never.

namco/bandei is an incredibly cheap company that tries to nickel and dime it's players on things like christmas costume pieces. patches cost some tiny amount of money to produce and i dont think they can find a way to sell us a patch. therefor there will not ever be another patch. seriously. never.

Did you somehow miss 1.03?

Anyway, they need to fix Mina. For the love of God give her better frames. Hitbox fixes would be kind of cool, too. WTF 1BA clipping through someone stepping to Mina's right.

Actually, it's the fact people paid for that DLC that gives us reason to believe we'll see further patches.

Rather than run the rumor mil, we might as well just wait till a patch is actually, out.

Even if there was a new patch, I doubt there will be any tier-tipping balance changes if there are balance changes at all. Mostly whiff fixes.

And Cassie's 1A is mad broke yo! All tournaments are the same now. Everyone picks Cass and they all take turns 1Aing each other because its the best move in the game.

Even if there was a new patch, I doubt there will be any tier-tipping balance changes if there are balance changes at all. Mostly whiff fixes.

And Cassie's 1A is mad broke yo! All tournaments are the same now. Everyone picks Cass and they all take turns 1Aing each other because its the best move in the game.

well that explains why i'm losing.

I'm thinking balance patches will come after some analysis of major tournaments (in japan if any)

well that explains why i'm losing.

I'm thinking balance patches will come after some analysis of major tournaments (in japan if any)

Yeah, Namco doesn't really give a fuck about listening to us, so hopefully Japanese players have realized how bad Hilde is.

Back