2B To Be Released on Tuesday! (December 18)

• Admin
In addition to today's patch notes reveal, Namco-Bandai has also confirmed that 2B, star of Square-Enix's Nier: Automata, will be released this Tuesday! Included with 2B, will be her special stage, custom character parts and music.

47688077_654804281583172_7462306776864522240_o.jpg

BANDAI NAMCO Entertainment Europe and Square Enix are pleased to announce that NieR: Automata’s 2B will be joining the battle of souls and swords in SOULCALIBUR VI – out now for PlayStation 4, Xbox One and PC Digital.

Sent on a confidential mission, 2B arrived in a location unlike any she had seen before. Scanning her language database for a description, the words “ancient castle” were returned. Her sensors detected no machine lifeforms. "Communication received from Bunker", spoke the robotic voice from 2B's tactical support pod. "Mission received. “Objective: Destroy the hostile entity, Soul Edge."

2B wields two swords, Virtuous Contract and Virtuous Treaty. Both have been carefully tuned for maximum efficiency in the hands of a YoRHa android. Her fighting technique is specially designed for combat against machine lifeforms, employing acrobatic leaps and midair slashes, lightning-fast evasions and perfectly coordinated strikes.

2B will be a playable fighter in Versus mode, Arcade mode and Online matches – and come with her own stage, background music and character customisation elements.

She’ll come as part of the SOULCALIBUR VI Season Pass or to download as a standalone character. 2B will be available on December 18th.

Last edited:
Jason Axelrod

Jason Axelrod

Owner and Operator of 8WAYRUN
Should 2B's icon be moved up to the top of Soul Arena list? Since, she's "2" and therefore before any of the A's, after all.

She is already out in some places. She is beyond words, she fucking flies, dashes, shoots lasers, and sits on the air while she shoots you. And on the top of all that, she does everything alone, you just need to randomly smash buttons and see her do the most awesome shit you can imagine. Ins the very definition of an autopilot carácter if I've seen one.

Its cool as fuck, but honestly I feel this fightstyle doesn't fit this game, it feels like a Blazblue carácter in stylish mode. You just keep pushing B and for some reason she starts flying throwing weapons and all sort of stuff.

Unlike Geralt, she is totally customizable, and her costume and pieces are avaliable for CAS too. Her style is also usable by CAS and you can change her weapon colors too.
Also, Im pretty sure Kaine's outfit would be considered ilegal in some places XD

1545093806825.png

Its cool as fuck, but honestly I feel this fightstyle doesn't fit this game, it feels like a Blazblue carácter in stylish mode.

[/spoiler]

Yea honestly none of the new characters fit this game. Groh, Azwel, Geralt and 2B have such odd gameplay design. Theyre certainly cool and flashy which is good for sales but theyre awfully gimmicky. Sure Tira, Setsuka, Zas and Hilde had their shenanigans when they were new but they were never a harsh juxtaposition compared to the original cast.

There were actually some people who gave 2B salt. But when I came online on Soul Calibur 6, there wasn't a player in sight that wasn't using her lol.

She is already out in some places. She is beyond words, she fucking flies, dashes, shoots lasers, and sits on the air while she shoots you. And on the top of all that, she does everything alone, you just need to randomly smash buttons and see her do the most awesome shit you can imagine. Ins the very definition of an autopilot carácter if I've seen one.

Its cool as fuck, but honestly I feel this fightstyle doesn't fit this game, it feels like a Blazblue carácter in stylish mode. You just keep pushing B and for some reason she starts flying throwing weapons and all sort of stuff.
This brings me back to SCIV with Vader, Galen and Yoda. I haven't bought her, and I'm not doing it.

I was super hype about this character but now that I see the implementation I’m sad to say I hate it. Such a cool character but such a nightmare to play against.

Gameplay design is completely out of character for Soulcal. Tons of extremely long strings with visually confusing shit going on. Lots of crazy tech jumps and long range attacks. Everything seems to combo for 70+ damage.

And everyone and their brother will be playing her because she’s so damn cool lol.

This was the last straw for me so I’m quitting this game.

The biggest problem with this character is that she has too many options with her strings... lows, mids, launchers, projectiles, grabs and much of it is unreactable or just plan cheap online.

Really not a fan AT ALL of any of the 4 new characters in this game. Designs are great but besides that yuck.
Why are these weirdos in Soulcalibur?!

The biggest problem with this character is that she has too many options with her strings... lows, mids, launchers, projectiles, grabs and much of it is unreactable or just plan cheap online.

Really not a fan AT ALL of any of the 4 new characters in this game. Designs are great but besides that yuck.
Agreed.

I do

I can see how Azwel, Groh and 2B are weirdos but Geralt is pretty decent and normal, especially compared to those three mentioned

Live streams

8 Viewers
evolutiion_lee
evolutiion_lee
Yes, Sir. The arena is lit. I'm about to give the world these hands. Road to 50 Subs. Let's get it.
5 Viewers
technokittyxo
technokittyxo
18+ Playing soul calibur (RIP HANDCAM)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mrdaniyel
Back