6A+B Punishment Thread

thats not true. The timing is different on Cass'(and soph) 236B to beat RO A and RO B. If Cass does instant 236B, they will stand up into RO A before their attack hits (After a blocked 3B). She has to delay the B and go under RO A in order to beat it, but if she does that, she will lose to RO B. I tested this a while ago and thats what I found... maybe i messed it up, i'll check again later.

IIRC, Cassie's 2B+K messed most everything post 3B save for PSL2 during one of our sessions.

yeah, thats kinda like the Lizzy 66K thing. But yeah, PSL2 gives RC A punish, so still manageable

*edit: Can't actually go test this now, but if the wiki frame data is right, then 2B+K is i17, meaning it actually loses to RO B. Although thinking about it now, i think there may have been some weird whiffing going on with those 2 moves.

Cass 236B would interrupt RO A post 3B blocked if she does it instantly. It's overall a good option since it can't be psl4_5. She has to be fast...cuz 1 frame off and she feels RO B. I won't recommend Cass to do that personally, unless Maxi whore 3B -> RO A like a bitch. I don't recommend verticals in general haha.

Sophie's 236B is easy to defeat post 3B.

2B+K is fail. 3B RO B >

yeah, thats kinda like the Lizzy 66K thing. But yeah, PSL2 gives RC A punish, so still manageable

*edit: Can't actually go test this now, but if the wiki frame data is right, then 2B+K is i17, meaning it actually loses to RO B. Although thinking about it now, i think there may have been some weird whiffing going on with those 2 moves.
Yeah, testing it, whiffed 3B must've led to 2B+K working. Only other time it worked, it seemed like there were some weird axis issues at play.

ok i tested some stuff if i miss anything sorry ive not done anythign like this before. (only tested Punish not step punish)

Seong Mi-Na
strings
1B(P)B
3K(P)K
4A+B(P)A (and varitations 4A+BAB_ABG
6B+K(P)
66KK(P)K

punishable moves
1A(P)
3bK(P)
FC 1KK(P)
3A+B(P)
1A+B(P)
33_99A(P)
33_99AA(P)
11_77A(P)
22_88B(P)

and if anyone is interested mid string 9K's
6B(P)A
1B(P)A
44A(P)A

again sorry if i miss anything or if this is no use but i find this bitch a pain somtimes so if it helps then good

Cool, I'll double check these and add it to the first post.

I've noticed in a couple of videos (like Tiamat's Maxi vs X) where moves on block go unpunished.

Tighten that shot group people!

ok real quick guys im fighting oof...and ive been away too long and i forgot a lot of frame data, and etc...

but can i 6 A+B and go under the 2nd hit of vader's 1 B,B ?

If you mean Vader's 1BA then yes, you can TC the second hit after guarding the first. But if Vader only uses 1B then your 6A+B can be blocked and punished.

With 2G you can duck the A even after normal hit. And have better punishment options, like B+K, 4ABg, and WS [A+B].

Vader just seems all hard and goofy. I had to break down just just go ahead and buy him for my 360. It's such BS though at $5 for him and a stage, but I got sick of getting my ass handed to me at SC sessions. I needed to be able to practice against the 1b,a and some other stuff.

Back