1B$, 44K
1B$, CE
WS B, BT B+K, 66B
WS B, BT B+K, CE
CH 22A, 44BAA
CH 22AB, 44BAA
1A, 66B
33K, 44K

Has anyone found out a consistent way to land WS B, BT B+K, 44BAA? It seems like it combos sometimes and dosen't othertimes. I dunno if it's a weird spacing issue or what, but it seems pretty unreliable, which is a shame.

Found nothing good with wall combos yet. :(

33K is garbage.

3B, 66K
3B, CE
1B$, 44K
1B$, CE
WS B, BT B+K, 66B
WS B, BT B+K, CE
CH 22A, 44BAA
CH 22AB, 44BAA
1A, 66B
33K, 44K

Has anyone found out a consistent way to land WS B, BT B+K, 44BAA? It seems like it combos sometimes and dosen't othertimes. I dunno if it's a weird spacing issue or what, but it seems pretty unreliable, which is a shame.

Found nothing good with wall combos yet. :(

33K is garbage.
I like to try and buffer the 44BAA after the BT B+K hits, I do think there is a weird timing within the combo. Instead of 44BAA, you can also do 66BK, It does like 95 damage. This same combo can be done from 33_99B.

11K, 2B works for 36 damage. Nothing special, but damage is damage.
4A, 6bA+B+K for 86 damage, 97 on CH.

Anyone know of any use for 3A? Can't find anything that connects after it.

4a, 6B be does 93 damage normal hit for me 73 if they fall out in the middle. It's very inconsistent though. You have to be right on top of them and really tight timing to connect the full 6B be while they're standing.

4a 44baa does 51 and reliable, just do 44b fast so they can't tech out. 4a 9b dies 45 but leaves you close for wakes after.

You get 44K AT after the following:
1B BE and CH
11_33K
ws K CH

I think there's a few more, will double check

Anyone find anything guaranteed other than BT A or B after 6bA+B+K? Seems like nothing other than those is fully guaranteed in every possible wake up situation, though there are a number of possible techtraps you could do. 66B will hit a number of the possible ukemi directions but if they stay grounded you have to do some extra running-up to get it to hit, if that makes sense.

For me, 4A 44BAA misses on right and left ukemi. But the last AA on the 44BAA tracks really well, assuming they stand immediately after the roll.

EDIT: 33K, 11A, 44K combos. For 77 damage. Doesn't do full animation for 44K.
Double EDIT: Just got above combo to land the full hit of 44K. 96 Damage. I was near the corner though.

I found a wall combo with a few variations. It all depends on the spacing of 66k for which one you can go into.

66k, 1b$, 66bk - does 130-140

66k, 66k, 1b$, 44baa. I've been able to get 140-150 damage from this.

best meterless combo yet
33_99B, BT B+K, 8B+K(the one that doesn't cause you to bounce back), 44BAA 100 or so damage
Can also change ender to 44K for better oki options, but does less damage(90).

Also, the timing of the combo is strict. I am figuring it out now so I'll get back to this.

EDIT: So I discovered the issue...The combo is specific to the enemy's position. The launcher has to hit either directly in front(not likely), or directly towards the right(sidestep punish ftw!). Nothing between. Unfortunately, hitting them from behind doesn't work. The launcher sends them too far which makes BT B+K, 8B+K inconsistent and delayed for weird timing. Left side works to an extent. but it gives you 8B+K that rebounds you off of the opponent.

i dont know if this holds much value but i found 3B AA AA... i think it might be an infinite but i dont know. they fall out with backward or front left arial control and if they do that you can still hit them with a CE. i dont know how much value this holds since im a new player.

I also found a few solid things of of 3B:
3B 66B K
3B 66B A+B+K
if you hold down A+B+K you get an extra time you will get another fireball. i dont think its a natural combo though
3B 6B
i like using this for ring out

i dont know if this holds much value but i found 3B AA AA... i think it might be an infinite but i dont know. they fall out with backward or front left arial control and if they do that you can still hit them with a CE. i dont know how much value this holds since im a new player.

If air controlled back either direction correctly, only 3b and one set of aa will hit. Don't worry about being a new player though, i'm glad to see people trying to figure out stuff. The more people looking the better stuff we will find.

P.S. I haven't found anything yet haha

has anybody found any combos that you could end off with 66B A+B+K, K? I havent really tested it in depth too much and was just brainstorming at work. I havent even tested if you could roll out of the K after the A+B+K but it seemed pretty guaranteed to me.

and I dont know what 3C is either. If you could clarify what your trying to refer to jonnitti pls. Thanks and the input is greatly appreciated. =)

and I dont know what 3C is either. If you could clarify what your trying to refer to jonnitti pls. Thanks and the input is greatly appreciated. =)

I hope he means 3b, XD. 3B is aeon's basic launcher. It's mostly safe, and you generally would only go straight into 66k afterwards(headbutt).

Guys, make sure your combos aren't es capable by using select +triangle to switch to record mode then record your combo, and try all the different techs and air controls to see I you can get out.

Anything that's ends in 66BK is techable.

4A, 44BAA is only techable if you're slow on the 44B.

Back