Bandai Namco Entertainment Symphonic Concert

Discussion in 'News & Announcements' started by Party Wolf, Jan 12, 2017.

By Party Wolf on Jan 12, 2017 at 9:15 AM
  1. Party Wolf
    • Administrator

Party Wolf Administrator

PSN:
    Party_Wolf
    Bandai Namco is partnering with Orchestral Memories to perform their music live on February 4th in Paris, France. If you don't know who Orchestral Memories is, they are a live symphonic orchestra that perform video game music and are made up of about 80+ musicians.

You can expect to hear songs from Dark Souls, Tales of, TEKKEN, SoulCalibur, God Eater, Ace Combat and more. Go Shiina who is a music composer at BNES will be present at the event as well.

For more information and ticketing, please visit http://www.wildfaery.com/shop/en/53-orchestral-memories.

Sources:

Orchestral Memories - Bandai Namco Entertainment Symphonic Concert (English)

Orchestral Memories - SoulCalibur in Concert!

Last edited: Jan 12, 2017
Let's battle!
Party Wolf is a competitive SOULCALIBUR player and content creator from Florida and is well-known for his Xiba.

If you want to contact Party Wolf feel free to message him on 8WAYRUN or chat with him when he is livestreaming.
Twitter | YouTube | Twitch

Comments

Discussion in 'News & Announcements' started by Party Wolf, Jan 12, 2017.

1. Crash X
      Crash X
      More Soulcalibur promotion. At least they're not forgetting that it exists.

Just 1 step closer to SCVI the way I see it.
    2. Ninjaguy446
      Ninjaguy446
      Wow, Hour of Destiny will sound great! It's too bad they won't have this in America :(
      darkwings13 likes this.
    3. Talim JP
      Talim JP
      I went to the Tokyo Miku Symphony & really loved it.

Great tunes & live sound!

There are classical concerts for different gamez etc. I've seen ads for Final Fantasy & Dragon Quest. In the old dayz they had Space Battleship Yamato.

I suggest that anyone interested get some tickets & check them out.
    4. Silver_Forte
      Silver_Forte
      Go shiina is a frickin master. Really hope this is streamed or somethin.
    5. WuHT
      WuHT
      Their youtube page has the main Namco trailer as well as the soul calibur trailer (no other games has an exclusive trailer). What does this mean ?

Any guesses on which pieces will be performed ? Hour of Destiny? History Unfolds ? Thanatos ? Healing Winds?

Also, isn't Junichi Nakatsuru the main composer dude for the Soul Calibur franchise ?
    6. HogisGuy
      HogisGuy
      This is pretty cool actually. I went to a Legend of Zelda concert in Stockholm, Sweden last october and it was wonderful. I could definitely see myself going to this one too for SC, Tekken and Dark Souls if it ever would play in Sweden.
    7. Party Wolf
      Party Wolf
      @WuHT they have a trailer for Dark Souls and Tales of too.
    8. WuHT
      WuHT
      gosh.. welp.

Dark Souls / Tales guest characters confirmed!