Best of PSN (PSN matchfinder)

You should add me; I do setups that work offline but are extremely abusable online. =D

we already played and you booted me... after 2 matches... :(
And i know cass abusable mixups so i stopped many of them (that TS thing=>2A and that 2K, full crouch autogi mid after a 2K=> 2K).

I used raph and avoided every lag move/setup i used even just 1 AB out of 4 rounds.

It surely lagged a bit (nothing unplayable but noticeable) due to atlantic lag maybe you booted me for that reason ._.

I have a good connection, so i reduce lag a little, and can play with the east cost with a bearable lag ._.
Its still noticeable but nothing really bad.

Yesterday i played with bubbles and some other guys from US >.>//

If you want to try i'd be glad...if you prefer not to try, no problem i understand.

Anyone wanna play tomorrow around 1:30- 4:00 Eastern Time? Ill pretty much guarantee a 5 bar connection on my side.

Voldo player eh? I'll play with you sometime and give you some pointers if you need them.

where is windsor? there are 5 of them in the world (USA, canada, UK) ._.
if its in Europe you can add "voncoso" ._. if its in usa/canada it would lag too much :/

been a little dead lately, it doesn't seem like most of my PSN friends play SC4 as much anymore. i'm on often!
psn: beeneeweenees

TerminatorCortez looking for gd players to play with main is nightmare, i just want to see how good i am online :D

NO ABUSERS PLZ

Windsor Canada

I'm not an expert of soul calibur... I play sometimes and I like it...
I think to be a decent player maybe with some bad habits but if someone wants to have a frendly match feel free to add me :)
PSN: loorenzo93 ^^

Sup PSN scrubs. I am now on PSN, as my xbox is broken beyond repair (beyond the expiration of the warranty at least).
Add me if you want a real match
PSN: Signia949

i wants to play some calleeeeburrr C:
psn: BillyPeaches

Are you finally an adult yet? Come play some REAL calibur offline at my place, fuck this online shit. Hell Xeph is only like 12 and he came all the way from Reno to play offline, lol. J/K Xeph, I know you're like 15 or something.

Are you finally an adult yet? Come play some REAL calibur offline at my place, fuck this online shit. Hell Xeph is only like 12 and he came all the way from Reno to play offline, lol. J/K Xeph, I know you're like 15 or something.
hahahaha... :< kinda, you live.. so far D: i think.. i'll pm you C:

the shit talkin' never stops. Patches, you should go there, get drunk, wish there were girls. ya know, typical gamer shit.

Back