Best of XBL (XBL matchfinder)

Status
Not open for further replies.
hey krayzie add me when u get on. I heard you're real good online, so I prolly won't give you good matches, but yea...I'll just prey that the xbox controller fucks up your game.

Fool I'm not using an Xbox controller, I have a converter that allows me to use my PS1 pad on the 360. You know how much I love my PS1 controller...sadly it feels a lot different for SC4 than it was for SC3. Also once again, if live is anything like PSN then the ATL to Cali connection ain't all that great either. But we'll see how it goes.

atl to atl is terrible to me, 131 calibur boulevard to 132 calibur boulevard is terrible. all kinda feels the same to me regardless of state.
alexj, I slept outside in my car in the middle of october, freezing, then came in and started playin calibur. i don't just make up excuses.

Fool I'm not using an Xbox controller, I have a converter that allows me to use my PS1 pad on the 360. You know how much I love my PS1 controller...sadly it feels a lot different for SC4 than it was for SC3. Also once again, if live is anything like PSN then the ATL to Cali connection ain't all that great either. But we'll see how it goes.

When u gettin on live?

GGs to Nofacekiller, Lolo, and IMTDragon. You guys are extremely skilled, I have no idea how you guys can move like that using those clunky ass xbox controllers.

GGs to Nofacekiller, Lolo, and IMTDragon. You guys are extremely skilled, I have no idea how you guys can move like that using those clunky ass xbox controllers.

Lol, please don't compliment me unless I give you an actual reason to (i.e. stop being nice just to be nice)... :)

I didn't get a single win on you tonight (granted, I only played you with my main twice I believe). In my eyes, that is not worth complimenting. GGs though, I hope you play you more in the immediate future. Are you going to be online tomorrow (Monday)?

Nice Astaroth by the way, I thought your sense of timing was very impressive.

atl to atl is terrible to me, 131 calibur boulevard to 132 calibur boulevard is terrible. All kinda feels the same to me regardless of state.
Alexj, i slept outside in my car in the middle of october, freezing, then came in and the screen was way too big. I don't just make up excuses.

fixedddddd

GGs KrazieCD, hope to do better next time, you made me go mad, and that's unsual LOL, I need to get used to the lag between us, is heavier than with Noface and Dragon obviously, usually against Asta, I can roll and if I see an Asta's 22_88B, just guard it, but I ate that a lot with you.

GGs to Krayzie again. I think I did a little bit better this time. I still don't know what I'm doing against Maxi, though. :(
Looking forward to playing you online again, and definitely can't wait to play you offline, along with all the other Norcal people.

22B is evil. I tried to side roll and then get up on reaction, I tried back tech/guard (now I know this doesn't work, lol).

DERP DeRP DERP DERP DERP DERP DERP DERP DERP

LOL

GGs Noface, yeah you were fucking me up today with Ivy and her insane step ability. So sad that I get more wins using Maxi than Astaroth, because Maxi is absolute garbage and gimmicks. Soon when you know how to fight against him, you'll look back and be like, 'I can't believe I used to fall for that dumb shit!'. As for Asta 22B, it's like I was saying to you in those messages and like Lolo was saying....offline you CAN side roll and look for that move coming to block it in time off the ground but online it's really not possible to do that. That's why online sucks.....but this is all we got for now so it's better than nothing.

GGs to Red Love X also, seems to be a lot of really good Raph players on live. Beloved Child would love it on xbox live, he could learn some shit from Red Love and IMTDragon.

Krayzie: Your out-of-range strategy with Asta sucks, I couldn't get close. And your timing, man. I didn't think it was possible to freakin input your attacks during those recovery frames, not online. I only saw those in Street Fighter, like John Choi or Ricky Ortiz crap.

So apparently some guy named NME Rebirth is hosting a 2v2 tournament.. with what he calls..scnadafagnian rules. (No offense just how bad these rules are.) for 2000 micro soft points. I'd like CLAN to participate in this if anyones game. Teams of 2 sounds easy since he's hyped he has the ranked heroes like Cat Girl. But the best part are the rules.

2 rounds(lol) Best of 3 games, round robin, top 8 go to knock out. top 8 is 3 round matches.
Perfect = Instant win..LOL
RO = Isntant Forfiet...
Best part is.. CUSTOMS are allowed.
Round Robin takes place 24-28th the top 8 is 29th-30th of may. Add and or message NME Rebirth with team and character.

anyone up to partner with me? lololol.
Character lock, not sure if it's for the team..

Im glad im not the only one with Maxi issues

Yeah but your Maxi issues happen offline AND while you're using Kilik. No excuse for that, Kilik has a 7:3 matchup advantage against Maxi. I guess they should modify that 7:3 with an asterisk that says 'opponent must know when and how to punish Maxi's strings'.
Krayzie: Your out-of-range strategy with Asta sucks, I couldn't get close. And your timing, man. I didn't think it was possible to freakin input your attacks during those recovery frames, not online. I only saw those in Street Fighter, like John Choi or Ricky Ortiz crap.

Well it does help that me and you had the smoothest 5 bar connection ever, because you only live about 10 miles away from me. You gotta work on using step G, for the most part you were 8wayrunning with Taki and everyone who plays me knows that 44A, 4A, and A+B are my favorite moves with Asta besides grabs and you pretty much ate every horizontal I threw out. I have problems using step G also because I am a scrub, but with Taki I can step G pretty well, her sideways step is actually pretty good.

But fuck playing me online, you need to get your ass back over to my place on one of these Saturdays and get some real games in. Just leave the GF at home so you can stay longer :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back