BOOOM Street Fighter V exclusive to PS4 & PC

running into 5k+ LP players all the time in casuals and I rek them all except a few, I wonder how ppl can play this horrible with their main yet getting 5k+ LP = pretty obvious they would RQ in ranked
oh ye, they didn't RQ on me in casuals

150ms average on a good day is barely worth mentioning. It's more concerning if the input delay was 300ms or higher. Around 200ms is when most people would notice some level of input delay.

I haven't played SFV since 5 days because I still haven't gotten my LiangHuBBB ID back
I contacted capcom, even made a topic on capcom's site, no response yet.
did anyone ever got their SFV ID back after a name swap glitch?

any help is appreciated

Edit: NM it got fixed

Last edited:
23_comingsoon01.jpg

Prolly 31st of March... .-.

for the first time after 3 weeks grinding casuals & battle lounges I went back to ranked today
I won all my matches vs gold players today except vs a tricky FANG and got 500+ LP in like 40 mins, faced two platinum RQtters, 1 super gold RQtter who did only RQ on the third match of BO3 and one gold
RQtter = 380 LP gone ffs
This is getting rly annoying when more than half of the gold and platinum players in ranked do RQ vs you -.-

I went on a 60 win streak today on casuals - surprise nobody RQtted vs me on casuals ...
why did I go back to ranked today :(

Once capcom has fixed this issue I will achieve the platinum trophy for 7500 LP in one day, but right now its so annoying

@LiangHuBBB, I feel you, dude. That's IS some mess. One would have wondered why how some somebody you face on a ranked match has won like 45 matches in a row. It will say so near his characters icon during your match. You play against the bro AND... you are about to win. I mean dead to rights, you winning the first round and the other player about to lose round two when all of a sudden... the connection...disconnects... magically.
By then you knew how he has gotten or stayed with those 45 wins.

@Not a Peacock: I can always enjoy any version of Alex's stage music.

http://www.eventhubs.com/news/2016/...treet-fighter-5-rage-quitters-set-drop-month/

If a new penalty system gets added, every single RQtter will stop playing ranked while staying at 7k+ LP on the leaderboards.
It's a step forward but the leaderboards will always stay non legit if there is no actual points reset for everyone. With a LP reset good players will be on top without any trouble while RQtters will stay on the lower ranks this time around.

In case there is no reset at all
Capcom should def. take a look at SRK's RQ report topic and reset every single RQtter in there.

holy crap!

Critical Art: Sonic Hurricane Guile’s most devastating attack, the Sonic Hurricane! Guile powers up and hits his opponent with a massive, multi-hit Sonic Boom. This Critical Art receives a damage and range boost while his V-Trigger is active.

V-Trigger: Solid Puncher Guile powers up and tosses out continuous Sonic Booms! Each button throws a Sonic Boom at a different speed, so mixing up between buttons can create interesting Sonic Boom sequences. Depending on the sequence used, this can act as a great combo extender, be used to overwhelm opponents or easily push his opponents to the corner.

V-Skill: Sonic Blade Guile spins up sonic energy to create a Sonic Blade which acts as a stationary projectile that can also juice up his Sonic Booms. Sonic Blade can really help Guile pressure opponents on their wake-up or help him win projectile battles as it increases Sonic Boom durability!

In Street Fighter V, Guile retains his ability to dominate both the ground and air with his solid normal attacks and special moves, such as Sonic Boom and Somersault Kick. He also now has the ability to enter a crouch walk state called Faultless Move which allows him to keep his charge while moving forward, giving him even more options in his kit to keep his opponents in line. Guile is a great choice for those of you who are looking for a charge character who can easily control the pace of the match

Back