Calling out all Cervy haters. Please apply within

Calling out all Cervy haters. Please apply wit

Fixed, A+B is shakeable. O man just cause I put it wrong on the forums means its pointless in game, man you're a pro. Ill be on in 5 mins after this post ill show you how "useless" it is.

Hmmm its negative on Hit, the second Hit can be ducked unless its counterhit, its fuckin linear as hell, you can get punished hard everytime you dont get a ch (free 70 Damage for your opponent), it has the most obvious Animation ever...

Thats why good players don't usually get hit by it.

This is absurd. Online is officially the worst thing that could have happened to SC

This is absurd. Online is officially the worst thing that could have happened to SC

Agree, but I also am pretty digusted with the forums. No bodies trying to be somebodies.

Hardcore scrub is idiotic irony.

Lol just because I started special before Ive regular ranked doesnt make me a scrub lol. I just hope your gameplay is alot better than you're trash talking bub.

Special mode is lulz, but I see no reason to be hostile about it. His worst offense was posting this up in the wrong forum (should go into the online match finder forum). I've played a bit of special, and it was kinda fun beating on those scrubs with some broken ass CAS, if only for the lulz.

Feel free to add me for regular matches, dude.

That I will do, and btw ive misposted my standard ranked stats.

59wins 6losses. 90.17% Doing what I can with what little time I have to increase my standard. Sorry if I gotta pay off my mortgage.

Dont knock on special, if anything else i CHALLENGE everyone to try it out. of course with no addons or armor upgrades...just standered p1 or p2. THAT right there is a accomplishment

buncha retard strong idiots who's spam actually hurts me because of chip damage

Instead of bashing you let me rather inform you on where the better players are. Truly good players hardly ever played ranked, just about everyone that posted in this thread could probly humiliate the top ranked player, why? Because the good guys aren't playing ranked due to people abusing lag tactics. When people say the move posted in your sieg is bad, it's because good players duck the last hit on reaction. Don't take offense but we see the game alot differently than you, some of us know frame data, what's safe, duckable, punishable, ect while u see a move that works against scrubs online and think its good. If I had xbox I'd try to show you what I mean since I also play cervy. Play some of these people on the forums, they'll show ya what's, get good dude, hope to see ya in an online tournament.

-Thanks for the more friendly response, I hate to see things get out of hand like the Warcraft forums. Sure my sig in duckable, doesnt mean to you can't just :kB:
and just switch to a vertical or another combo. Keep it changing up. I do intend to add alot of the posters here to see if they have anything I havent already seen. Other than that, we all play the same game. I will admit I won't play ppl in ranked from UK, Germany, and other countries outside the U.S. for the reason of Lag tatics.
But if you live in the states then for sure I have a few matches with you. Speaking of tourneys i would love to do a few if u have any in mind lemme know.

start out with the xbox live tourney hosted every week by 8wr. check it out in the tourney sections

Played Paneross. He's a pretty good Cervantes, but i've seen better. At least he doesn't spam the same stun combo over and over.

Played Paneross. He's a pretty good Cervantes, but i've seen better. At least he doesn't spam the same stun combo over and over.

Haha thanks I just know realized you where the Voldo i beat. I need to start fighting more ppl that play as him. Little update since I posted my standard ranked now im 75wins 6 lossess. Im phasing in and out between ranked and player based on connection speed. Finding so many ppl out side of the states.

yea cervy is pretty poor without his stuns and you can usually smell his low blows in time, his superman air attacks are just comical. the only troublesome cervys are the stun spammers, i always see cervy/shura near the top of 'tier' lists and people saying hes good for online, imo hes one of the weakest characters. i dont like to bitch on other chars(hmmm ye) but the OP did ask for it

Cervy weak huh? Play me sometime, I might change ur mind

ok cervy can look strong and agressive in the right hands wich im sure some of you love, but half of that is down to his beard. but like i said the only good ones i see have to whore the hell out of stuns, and shaking stuns is not my idea of fun( yea i hate zas too). i dont think hes easy to use or cheap ,just not my bag. btw real men dont use guns, unless its cod4 (im not on psn)

Lol special. I had a 50 win streak with a beefed up Astaroth spamming 1A, A with Auto unblockable A. There is no skill involved in special what so ever.

If you think Cervy is cheap and has no skill please say so hear and now

I always HOPE that my opponents pick Cervantes, because he's generally easy to GI, especially when the player is weak, which makes the game fun for me.
Although when my hands happen to be cold, or I just woke up, it makes me unable to shake stuns...

v. true plume , i always get a smug grin when people pick cervantes, you can gi his flying attacks 100%, ive got his bullets a few times, i love hearing 'WTF!!'

Cervantes....stuns? breakable stuns? hmm, i don't know what yall are talkin about. Cervy is a decent character at Unbreakable stuns, but... anywayz, i'll beat all cervantes'....offline.

Back