Calling out all Cervy haters. Please apply within

Paneross

[08] Mercenary
Ok heres my "best" record I have so far in ranked

Im a lvl 51 in special I dont even bother to play ranked that much.
234 wins 19losses something 92.49% win ratio. (Think im lying add me as a friend and look me up in leaderboards).

My beef with ppl is that in ranked I dont hear any trash talking about the character I choose to fight with. But the second I go into player matches ppl wanna run their mouths and call me a "cheap spammer", "all you do is lows", "you don't give me a chance". Mostly its not me.. but they just call Cervy a cheap ass in general. (Cervy is my main if you didnt guess)

So Im just calling those ppl out here and now. If you think Cervy is cheap and has no skill please say so hear and now, and add me on xbox live so that we can have a match and bring your talents to the table. My Live Gamertag is Paneross and im on constantly. Please Please fight me.

Im also calling out lvl 300+ Beamsplitterjay who won't fight me ranked
as well as Pelican5000 who is ranked like #8 in the world. Ive made efforts to fight you both, lets get the ball rolling.

:4::2::1::kB::B: Eat Shizer

Calling out all Cervy haters. Please apply wit

lulzerz. Pelican 2005 is afraid to fight anyone that's actually moderately good at the game.

And what's with the recent trend in people calling everyone out on the internet?

I've played that corrondo555 or whatever guy and uhh JiangWei21 or 24 or w/e.. JiangWei's the best in Special Ranked and corrondo is like.. top 10 in Standard Ranked.

They're both not very good.. they have some of the lag tactics down, but you can obviously tell that they've never played offline before. If your Cerv is the least bit offlineish, you should be able to handle any of those top ranked scrubs.

I'm also a Cervy player, but I mainly play offline. I do play online, but I'm always playing with an offline mindset. I've played other Cervy players online and yes I do get my ass whooped.

92% wins!? Whoa! Serious business! (And so is the move in his sig. Unstoppable.)

One thing people need to understand is... HIGH RANK MEANS NOTHING!

Photo_123008_002.jpg

And it was EASY!

Dude probably cherry picks all his fights against guys who he think are no true threat... He was probably thinking he'd hand me loss # 2 easily, but got a rude awakening from hell. All high ranked bums are erased if I'm around.

Dude probably cherry picks all his fights against guys who he think are no true threat... He was probably thinking he'd hand me loss # 2 easily, but got a rude awakening from hell. All high ranked bums are erased if I'm around.

I don't "Cherry Pick" any of my matches, I am constanly attempting to fight ppl with 50, 100+ Higher ranks than me, with equal or better win ratios than I. If you think that I do, and think that you're that "half-man, half-awesome" buck up buddy and lets set something up, get a few ppl in the party as well so everyone can see. And the reason why my lvl would only be a 51 with a 92% win is that I work full time and usually play the game when I get home. Lvl to me means nothing like i said I fight red ranked players all the time with lots of success, my 19losses came from when I first started playing the game.

:4::2::1::kB::B: Eat Shizer

Cervy's auto's are slow and almost useless.

This Thread is funny. Special Mode, 421kBB. Nuff said.

EDIT: Eeehhh, you know the Input is 421kBB not 214kBB, right? And you know that Move is shit in most situations and only works online? And you love A+B, dont you?

EDIT: Eeehhh, you know the Input is 421kBB not 214kBB, right? And you know that Move is shit in most situations and only works online? And you love A+B, dont you?

Fixed, A+B is shakeable. O man just cause I put it wrong on the forums means its pointless in game, man you're a pro. Ill be on in 5 mins after this post ill show you how "useless" it is.

First post here. Hey everyone, just thought i'd say lol special versus.

Seriously, it takes no skill.

Cervy is just really really REALLY easy to win with. Yesterday I fought no less than 4 cervy mainers. I picked ivy to beat them but just to prove a point i picked cervy who I have only used once. A+B-downA+B-while riseingA+B-AB grab. takes like half life incredibly easy to do and is the hardest stun to shake in the game.

is this...like...some weird tribal "noob" thread or something? (I hate the phrase noob but i'm tired and lack the mind to use a different term).

Special rank is a joke. Fuck... how sad is it? Earlier today I accidentally went into special matches and started a fight with someone in special player... and so I just pick 1p cervy. The other guy uses his special yoshi with full health BLAH BLAH BLAH. DESTROYED him... the ppl that play special tend to suck, which is why they play special instead of the normal matches. Nobody cares about special. I sure don't. If a friends wants to play a ranked special match on my account.. GO FUCKING right AHEAD. Same for normal ranked too really...don't give a lick about my records.

A+B is not the hardest shake in the game...you must never play decent players or you only play on 1-2 bar connections...and your annotation from the word rising (no e) on makes no sense. I think you mean WR A...and then from there...unintelligible.

Cervy is the type of character that can be used by both scrubs and by non-scrubs well. But the difference between the 2 is HUUUUUUGGGEEEE.

And if you are a good player you don't get ppl complaining to you... you get kicked from rooms. A-fuckin-LOT.

First post here. Hey everyone, just thought i'd say lol special versus.

Seriously, it takes no skill.

The only reason I do special is because I like to do long ass battles, hence double life bar. I just got off of my "normal" ranked a few mins ago cause i gotta run into work. Sitting on a solid 90% win ratio, and ill do a few more matches tonite when I get off. Just started playing "Normal" ranked like yesterday 59 wins 8 Losses. Im gonna do another 40 matches tonite.

Lets set that up. Ill send you a f request when I get back today.

works for me...you got one hour to play me...which is between the hrs of 7-8pm today CST. I have to watch my WWE sir....

Shit's sacreligious if i don't see it.....

Back