Calling out all Cervy haters. Please apply within

Calling out all Cervy haters. Please apply wit

I think I found the subtext of this thread.

"look how big my dick is! See how big it is? I challenge you to show me a bigger dick."

I still can't believe this thread is still going. 82wins 6 losses. 93% I only got like 15 more in tonite but hey all good things take time. O and yes I will say I did lose 1 special tonite as well. Now im 237wins 21losses a good 91% .something. Im hitting the sheets. Ill probably see some more trash talking on this thread in the morning. Seacrest out

You do realise that your rank is garbage right?

I mean, i'm 1077 now with only 136 losses and in the 89 percentile. But, like alot of people I understand that my rank and ratio's don't really mean anything when up against someone who knows what they're doing, lol. I get beat by Freaky-styley all the time, why? Because he's just smarter than I am, he isn't THAT good and I actually do him a considerable amount of damage sometimes but all the damage in the world doesn't matter once he R.O's me with Zas' grab, lol.

My ratio's insist that I should be beating him though, right? Its a little late where I am so i'm sleepy, but you see my point.

Okay ... I'll take it one.... okay... TWICE..

THREE TIMES?!?!?! 4!!! GAAAAHHH!!!

DUDE!! stop fucking saying "off online"...just say "offline." Your from Tulsa it says so you can't play the "i'm from japan" excuse.
And stop saying "kid" unless your in black and white with a baseball cap on and your drinking beer while swinging a bat....plz?? lol

And not everyone has the time or the money in the current economy to just go traveling everywhere with mom or dad's money (or their own). This wasn't a thread about offline vs. online. They are both soul calibur...but slightly different versions of it. End of story. Now back to whatever the fuck this topic was about... o...wait... ...

umm...nevermind..go about all of ya'll's (hahaha...ya'll's...weird looking. Helps ya'll is a false conjugation i guess...) business.

and how do you know i'm not from japan i could have just moved to Tulsa

and how is Cervantes is broken

It's online...mitsu, sophie, and cervy will always be cheap asses since they all have borderline unblockable mid to low strings. Often some of their easiest GI attacks become their bread and butter online... 4B+K with cervy...pleeeeeeeeeease. I'd GI that jank all day...but fuck if that's gonna work online.

You maybe be good...but you can NEVER prove it online, especially using that character. There's no way to distinguish skill from latency rich bullshit. 93% online don't mean your good...don't mean you bad either. Ya just can't use that to measure skill at all.

It's online...mitsu, sophie, and cervy will always be cheap asses since they all have borderline unblockable mid to low strings. Often some of their easiest GI attacks become their bread and butter online... 4B+K with cervy...pleeeeeeeeeease. I'd GI that jank all day...but fuck if that's gonna work online.

You maybe be good...but you can NEVER prove it online, especially using that character. There's no way to distinguish skill from latency rich bullshit. 93% online don't mean your good...don't mean you bad either. Ya just can't use that to measure skill at all.

4B+K is still easy as hell to impact/sidestep/..this not as much...grap (with asty or with cervy)/other mid-air interrupt like cervy bullets even in a 4 bar (unless its a 3-4 bar... grrr to them). The lows of cervy can be an issue except in good 5 bar matches though. But the same is said about any character with a low under about i25 or so in certain matches..lol. Sophie,cassy,mitsu, cervy, sets,.... its easier to list those that DON'T have "unblockable on reaction" lows that are normally blockable offline.

You are giving too much credit away fom the player. You can indeed show that you are better than a person. I assume above talk about vints or whatever was not in a "super good 5 bar connection where it felt smooth" because I was having matches online with some ppl where it feel somewhat similar to offline. not EXACT...which throws off hitting moves sometimes and blocking lows...but not enough to say "you beat me 5 times in a row... you must suck...its just lag." it CAN be used to measure skill, but with a pinch of salt. And the more important part is that percentage doesn't say who you played GETTING to that percentage. I know I play whomever has a good connection personally, I'll look for the highest lvl I can play at the time but thats not to say at a given time I'm on ranked "highest lvl" won't be a lvl 3...lol. And while I might have a ___ win percentage out of ___ matches, I wouldn't say it meant shit if I was only about 20% against "good" players and 95% against bad. And the worst part honestly is two-fold for ranked (1: the ranking system relies on you getting matches against ppl of the "same lvl" being of the "same skill" when a lot of times I have closer matches with a lvl 50 than a lvl 200. and 2: The win percentage can be botched by scrub raping or (at least earlier ... I don't know about now) by quiting out of a match before you lose a.la DOA4 (I have a lot of win's stolen from me in both games from dc'ers...a LOT -.- ... always ppl with complaints about losing for BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH... Its one thing if you say "hey I'm drunk...or high..or BLAH and so I might not be playing as well as I do. I'll play u later k?" its another if you say "you suck I good. You lag bad fuck nut I better you combo bad"

and how do you know i'm not from japan i could have just moved to Tulsa
got me there...lol. Doesn't make it any less annoying though. But I shouldn't have given you an out like that..lol. I'd ask you "are you out of country" but I honestly don't care. Not in a bad way but in a "you don't know me, I don't know you, you don't approach me I won't approach you" kinda way :)

And when the fuck r u online paneross. I've never seen you online and I play at all kinda of fucked up hours...lol (just not the afternoon before like 5 usually... )

And when the fuck r u online paneross. I've never seen you online and I play at all kinda of fucked up hours...lol (just not the afternoon before like 5 usually... )

Lol ive been on through out the day, as luck may have it I just got kicked out of my gf's house yesterday. So it might take me a moment to re establish a place to play. Im kinda pissed aslo cause I had just signed up in a tourney and have like a week till it starts. Ima try my best to get things back on the ball again.

dudddddee.. I soooo just got re-situated like 2 weeks ago after a kinda bitter break up (living w/ gf... let her keep the apartment cuz I'm a nice guy)..lol...so I totally understand...100% completely. shit sucks hard. I had to live in a hotel for a week while finding a place o.O

Yeah I thought so too, ...when I had only been playing for 3-4 weeks. Then I spent 20 mins in practice mode trying to GI that attack. Since then I've GIed over 90% of the 4B+K attempts against me.
Damn I'm awesome. Or you're just terrible enough to blame it on lag and believe yourself when you do so.

I don't WANT to be insulting, but I couldn't find any better way to get my point across.

I don't WANT to be insulting, but I couldn't find any better way to get my point across.

mama always said if you don't have something nice to say........ .....

Yeah I thought so too, ...when I had only been playing for 3-4 weeks. Then I spent 20 mins in practice mode trying to GI that attack. Since then I've GIed over 90% of the 4B+K attempts against me.
Damn I'm awesome. Or you're just terrible enough to blame it on lag and believe yourself when you do so.

I don't usually try to GI Cervy 4B+K online either (I must suck). Offline... well, I doubt you'll see this move much with good Cervy players - MAYBE once in an entire match. There's a reason for that...

4B+K is still easy as hell to impact/sidestep/..this not as much...grap (with asty or with cervy)/other mid-air interrupt like cervy bullets even in a 4 bar (unless its a 3-4 bar... grrr to them). The lows of cervy can be an issue except in good 5 bar matches though. But the same is said about any character with a low under about i25 or so in certain matches..lol. Sophie,cassy,mitsu, cervy, sets,.... its easier to list those that DON'T have "unblockable on reaction" lows that are normally blockable offline.

You are giving too much credit away fom the player. You can indeed show that you are better than a person. I assume above talk about vints or whatever was not in a "super good 5 bar connection where it felt smooth" because I was having matches online with some ppl where it feel somewhat similar to offline. not EXACT...which throws off hitting moves sometimes and blocking lows...but not enough to say "you beat me 5 times in a row... you must suck...its just lag." it CAN be used to measure skill, but with a pinch of salt. And the more important part is that percentage doesn't say who you played GETTING to that percentage. I know I play whomever has a good connection personally, I'll look for the highest lvl I can play at the time but thats not to say at a given time I'm on ranked "highest lvl" won't be a lvl 3...lol. And while I might have a ___ win percentage out of ___ matches, I wouldn't say it meant shit if I was only about 20% against "good" players and 95% against bad. And the worst part honestly is two-fold for ranked (1: the ranking system relies on you getting matches against ppl of the "same lvl" being of the "same skill" when a lot of times I have closer matches with a lvl 50 than a lvl 200. and 2: The win percentage can be botched by scrub raping or (at least earlier ... I don't know about now) by quiting out of a match before you lose a.la DOA4 (I have a lot of win's stolen from me in both games from dc'ers...a LOT -.- ... always ppl with complaints about losing for BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH... Its one thing if you say "hey I'm drunk...or high..or BLAH and so I might not be playing as well as I do. I'll play u later k?" its another if you say "you suck I good. You lag bad fuck nut I better you combo bad"

got me there...lol. Doesn't make it any less annoying though. But I shouldn't have given you an out like that..lol. I'd ask you "are you out of country" but I honestly don't care. Not in a bad way but in a "you don't know me, I don't know you, you don't approach me I won't approach you" kinda way :)

lol no im not out of the country im just high all the time and i don't reread what i post up im to lazy too

(I must suck)

...I'm not sure what to say, I have no problem GIing Cervantes' 4B+K, and I usually can even GI the attack where he flies in a straight line, and yet I know that you're a much better player than me.

dudddddee.. I soooo just got re-situated like 2 weeks ago after a kinda bitter break up (living w/ gf... let her keep the apartment cuz I'm a nice guy)..lol...so I totally understand...100% completely. shit sucks hard. I had to live in a hotel for a week while finding a place o.O

Yea im going from living with my ex in a 5 bedroom house, to going back to my parents house till I get shit straight again. I feel your pain.

unless we're talkin about auto-gi, there's no reason to GI that move. that move is about as bad/good offline as it is online, cept for the auto-gi, makes it slightly worse offline.

Back