Can you do every move on your mains move list?

i think you would have to know if your playing the game for real. the only thing i cant do with LM is 33_99B:B JF its just i cant get the timing of it 100% of the time

with setsuka i can, with sophie i can't do B: 2 : B : B :B but i never really practiced it since it isn't very usefull.

i think you would have to know if your playing the game for real. the only thing i cant do with LM is 33_99B:B JF its just i cant get the timing of it 100% of the time

Well... don't feel too bad man. That move is straight broken anyway.

/On topic

Yes... yes i can.

Most people can do all of the moves, but don't utilize them all in a match, as there are often moves that are less useful. Feeling like you have to use every move in the book to be playing your character properly is a really common misconception, and one we see posted pretty often.

The main problem is that it puts you in a mindset where you're thinking of moves you have to do, as opposed to using the move that's appropriate for a given situation. If the situation calls for you to use B,B over and over again because your opponent won't stop attacking, then using B,B is the correct thing to do. Players will often ignore this though, and continue to try sticking in different moves, because they think playing at a high level is purely about how much "stuff" you can do.

An important point of growth as a player is realizing that the game isn't about just doing "stuff." Rather it's about properly utilizing all this "stuff" in the appropriate situation.

yeah, i know eveyy move of my three girls :), but dont use them all in fight

Yes, and moves that arnt even on the list as well. I guesss Im special.....

well tiras stuff isnt so hard but GS 4B :B :B is hard for me to pull off. Only been playing Tira two days though o_O

I do every single move in my movelist with Cass till my I beat my opponent and then I say "I just beat you with every move she has."...... Or I just beat people with kicks, for kicks.....

Tira and Cass certainly aren't the hardest to use in terms of execution in comparison to Setsuka. So I can do everything in the move list of my characters. Only thing I can't get as consistently as I want is Setsuka's ag:b JF.

Back