[Central NJ] Home of The Fat Bitch

To my good sir Phil. The Tofu w/ the honey thing you want is called "dou fu fa" so if I'm not around CTF and you pass by that place you'll know how to call for it.

Looking for an awesome Tournament to attend? Enjoy the company of Alcoholics? Fail to qualify at your own Regional? Have friends and family in Massachusetts? Whatever your reason, you should attend the New England Regional Tournament!!!

Come for two days of excitement,adventure and intrigue!!! Regional event on Saturday! Side Tourneys, Gambling, Drinking and Debauchery on Saturday night! Two more tournaments on Sunday! Singles and Team! Your life is hardly worth living if you miss this!GET HYPE!!$#^$@%&

what happened to the whole entire soulcalibur community.., who am i supposed to beat up on when I start playing again... ?

Nigga, Song, Aeuen we dont post here because we're so close to each other that we just call / flashchat / PM each other for what's going down in NJ.

We should probably start msging here, so random new people like your scrub-ass can try to keep up with us.

goofus - hey whats up!, I found sometime to play so gonna try it out and see how it goes.

phil - wtf is that... get me in... send me pm though, its probably easier for me. I'm trying to get wednesday's thursday's locked but its tough until I get back from business trip late march

Mike, Phil, Tim - Vids are up from Saturday.

http://www.youtube.com/InsaneKhent

Also guys, what are your plans for going to MA this weekend? I'm planning on driving up there and have a hotel room booked for myself for Friday into Sunday. There's gonna be two beds in the room in case anyone wants to stay there if you don't have housing that weekend. I'll only ask for $20 if you do. Let me know.

Yo... next Friday... 2-hour Battlestar Galactica Series Finale...

When 9pm hits, all video games off and I'm watching. If you show up, expect to watch it. So catch up.

I have to cancel gaming for this Friday... I forgot that I'll be at a George Thurougood concert...

It's Chrononauts, sir! Get it right or you risk destroying the time stream with unpatchable paradoxes

wow did i really say "cosmonauts" ... i need like a full day's worth of sleep and maybe i won't be a retard anymore

Back