[Chicago, IL] anyone out here play?

>.> Well. I'd go to your tournaments but my fam isnt doing very well financially right now. (as in we are doing great but my mom is being cheap) So I cant afford to join.

I know! :D I have a break in school coming up! I'll beg my loving mother and see if I can have you guys over for a SCIV and T6 tourney! :D And if there's free time we can play Dance Central! :D Oh it will be so fun! ^-^ Except I REFUSE to play DOA. :D Just sayin.

Kay Kay Kayy! I'm planning a casual game day sometime in Feb. So I need to know who can make it to wisconsin and what days are open for everyone. If anyone needs some gas money i'll be able to help a little. :D Pm me my dearies! :D

It's not that lame. You do have Uncle Bub's Barbeque, after all.

I'm a vegitarian so the awesome-ness for me is disputable. I don't really know of any offline comp in the immediate area I could walk/jog to. So for me its pretty lame. =\

Holy Sh*t guys! Pretty awesome news. I'd been talking to my mom about this sort of stuff, as I've actually been working on a pretty decent Cervantes recently(I hope& pray). I'd mentioned there are meet ups in chicago but I don't want to spend money on getting down there. Her responce? She's willing to cart me to/from gatherings when she has the time, so maybe next week since this one is pretty packed. Anyone have anything planned?

Dunno about anything special, but we should be getting together. Will definitely let you know. We may be trying to get together Monday or Tuesday next week, though, since Thugish is leaving for France that Wednesday.

Anybody in Urbana CHampaign? that's 3 hours south of Chicago roughly, tons of kids from Chicago go to college there so I thought maybe there's a chance.

Dunno about anything special, but we should be getting together. Will definitely let you know. We may be trying to get together Monday or Tuesday next week, though, since Thugish is leaving for France that Wednesday.

Thank you! I'll check with my mom to make sure she'll be able to get me there and everything is good.

Hey guys, I know it's a long drive, but A.R.K. III (one of the largest fighting game tournaments in the South) is coming up on April 2nd at Conway Gaming Center in Conway, AR! We are expecting at least ~120 people at this tournament featuring games such as Arcana Heart 3, Blazblue: CS, Melee, Brawl, Project: M, SSF4, Tekken 6, Marvel Vs. Capcom 3, and more! We will have a recording station available for you to record whichever matches you deem necessary (just work it out with the station manager). If you have ANY questions, please post on here or on the official tournament thread where you can find more details about the event located at http://www.8wayrun.com/threads/apr-...sf4-mvc3-t6-bb-ah3-smash-more-conway-ar.6791/. Please try to make it and show your support not only for us, but for the Regional Fighting Game community as a whole. Thanks guys!

PS: I'm sorry if I cluttered up your thread. Just trying to raise awareness for people who might otherwise not have seen our tournament. Know that if you have any questions, I will be checking this (and the official tournament thread) daily to address any potential issues/problems. Thanks again!

Anyone have anything going on before the 30th? I really want to try online but I fly out of state for a week at the end of the month. Anything really will work, just need a bit of warning so I can make sure I can get there.

Back