verticals can be stepped easy

he doesn't really have that many mid horizontals

im not in a "clique"

but im more popular then you because i dont suck

and i still play the most technical character in the game

so go take your "stun games" and stuff it

have fun failing whiff king

im surprised no one called me on this

Oh my god, this is horrible. Couslali, please stop trying. No one here will ever respect you as a good player. I'm not trying to be a dick, just telling the truth.

Wow, I actually just watched the video . . . .

I can't imagine for a second thinking someone would hold this as useful, let alone be an efficient use of time, even for the sake of entertainment.

Really, astonishingly bad. I can't conceive of anything worse, personally.

-Manta-

Why do you have to so fucking cocky and release this fucking garbage?! the worst part is that after everything i have told myself to just stay out of this. But goddamnit when some emo comes in here and screams "look at me" I JUST CANT HELP MYSELF!!!!!!!1

*self destructs*

"8wr - Its the soul calibur pit of shit."
If you are wise you distance yourself from the above collection of incredible pyromancers. Unless ofcourse you value your fake status being 'elite' (grandeur eLolue there) being a part of these immature.

All in all, do watch my vid if you like it and if you dont then thats great, make a better vid.

Sorry we aren't sugar coating our responses enough for you Cous, but your videos really are bad. You take all this time to not only film, but to also post your videos so it's obvious you are at least putting effort into them. They really are beyond bad... there is just no other way to put it. You are basically filming abunch of pigeons taking a crap, flipping it upside down and then saying it's meant to be informative. When everyone tells you that the pigeons are not in fact shitting against the force of gravity, you get defensive and claim otherwise.

News flash, people are smart enough to rotate the video so it's upright. If you weren't able to follow me here's a picture that will help.

pigeon_shit.jpg

If I were you Cous, I'd just shove 'em a video of Algol UB no.2 and tell them to STFU.

Even better, the AUBN2 being JI'd, that'll definitely be epic.

Sorry we aren't sugar coating our responses enough for you Cous, but your videos really are bad. You take all this time to not only film, but to also post your videos so it's obvious you are at least putting effort into them. They really are beyond bad... there is just no other way to put it. You are basically filming abunch of pigeons taking a crap, flipping it upside down and then saying it's meant to be informative. When everyone tells you that the pigeons are not in fact shitting against the force of gravity, you get defensive and claim otherwise.

News flash, people are smart enough to rotate the video so it's upright. If you weren't able to follow me here's a picture that will help.

pigeon_shit.jpg

I LOLed hard

Back