Dampierre Non-Gameplay Discussion - Oh come now. Take it easy.

i think these are just random keyboard slams but it would be pretty awesome if they were actual names. but they wouldn't underestimate the fans like that now, would they.

If the list is true, it better be damn incomplete. I mean hell, Zasalamel is stuck to eternity. The only excuse they could ever come up with for him is if he's like seven from being resurrected and at that I'd call bs. And if they got rid of Kilik (lolyeahright) ooooooo the rage.

i think these are just random keyboard slams but it would be pretty awesome if they were actual names. but they wouldn't underestimate the fans like that now, would they.

One is the same length as "BangooAdams" if anyone with cryto knowhow wants to bother.

Since BD was just a PSP game, I'm not sure anyone actually spent the time to master Dampierre.

That is no longer the case, so what are the chances we'll see people actually trying to make Dampierre legit? I've always rationalized he's like using Boskonovitch in Tekken 3 and not a character I'd see in higher level circuits.

*Mod Edit* Feel free to talk about Dampierre's story, Dampierre's mustache, or anything not pertaining to gameplay here. Any off topic posts in other threads that don't contribute to gameplay discussion will be moved here as well. - OOFMATIC

I spent the time to 'master him' by practicing him on the PSP on my way to work. If Dampierre were in SCIV he would have been my main character over Vader. That's why I'm overjoyed by the fact that he's back in SCV. I'm hoping that he'll play almost exactly like he does in BD, and from watching the trailer, I have a feeling he will. :)

I'd love to pick him up as a main, hopefully he;s not a pre-order only exclusive (please PSN ££). He's gonna be v.hard work no doubt this time around...

i figure dampierre is gonna be the dan of soul cal. i never played him on bd tho cause i refused to buy that crap.

I disagree, mainly because in BD, he was a very good RO character, the only thing that might put people off from learning him is his randomness which can be in your favour or not (especially his UB)

Back