Dampierre Non-Gameplay Discussion - Oh come now. Take it easy.

The time you spent quoting his post, bolding out yukkuri, and replying, you could have spent googling it and thus saving anyone the energy of having to explain it to you.

Google is your friend. :P

deuxhero: It's something Dampierre says. Every main thread topic has a quote from Dampierre in the title. ;)

The time you spent quoting his post, bolding out yukkuri, and replying, you could have spent googling it and thus saving anyone the energy of having to explain it to you.

deuxhero: It's something Dampierre says. Every main thread topic has a quote from Dampierre in the title. ;)
I was tired and didn't think of it last night.

We did it first in the Sieg SA!!!
How dare you copy us after we shamelessly copied SRK XD.

Yeah, back before I resigned my modship, me and Dylan did it to the SCIV Siegfried SA on all the stickied topics. Check it out when you get a chance. =)

Ok, so due to the reveal of recent pictures, it is possible to select Dampierre's style in CaS. I can only think this means that we can select him as well.

Ok, so due to the reveal of recent pictures, it is possible to select Dampierre's style in CaS. I can only think this means that we can select him as well.
Like most Pre-Order bonuses I can think of (Exiled Prince: Dragon Age 2. Cerberus Network: Was free if you brought Mass Effect 2 new.) he will probably be available for download the day of release. Just speculation but if they said don't worry its the most logical action IMHO.

Not sure if that one part counts.

Like most Pre-Order bonuses I can think of (Exiled Prince: Dragon Age 2. Cerberus Network: Was free if you brought Mass Effect 2 new.) he will probably be available for download the day of release. Just speculation but if they said don't worry its the most logical action IMHO.

Not sure if that one part counts.

Well, we discussed that Project Soul is a troll so they will most likely let you sit there with a blank slot for a month. I'm thinking you have to have Dampierre before you get to use his style in CaS.

I'm thinking you have to have Dampierre before you get to use his style in CaS.
Well this part is a given. I like his outfit but i don't want him looking like this guy with all those colors

mrbrown2.jpg

All right so im about to go put down the cash on SCV collectors edition. And I wanna make sure I get this right. Do I have to go to ONLY best buy to get the dampierre thingy or can I go to gamestop or whatever?

HRD

Only at Best Buy. But there are rumors that he may be day 1 DLC, and that the pre-order just lets you get him for free.
Please let that rumor be true. There's no BestBuys in a reasonable distance from where I live, and joke characters are always my favorites in fighting games.

From a picture of a CaS character I've seen who looked a lot like Harry Potter, the answer is yes. I saw Dampierre's weapons on his sleeves.

Back