Dampierre Non-Gameplay Discussion - Oh come now. Take it easy.

and the 3rd line...is def Ivy btw?

2984723897.png

I will like a lot Dampierre in, but MAY be just some kind of reference/joke about the similarity beteen him and Ezio

Still,i hope yes

Dampierre's a bad joke. His absurd moveset may make sense to someone familiar with him, but from an outsider's perspective, stuff like his repeated hovering kicks just look plain cartoonish, broken and out of place within the comparatively serious and life-like soulcal setting

It would be awesome if they intentionally created that code in a way that it could be unscrambled to reveal all of the characters.

well if you think about the Assassin Creed games, the list of people would be people Ezio met, so it could be that Damp will be back or, its just letting people know that Ezio met him or fought /killed him...lol

Dampierre's a bad joke. His absurd moveset may make sense to someone familiar with him, but from an outsider's perspective, stuff like his repeated hovering kicks just look plain cartoonish, broken and out of place within the comparatively serious and life-like soulcal setting

Erm, what the hell?

Dampierre is too absurd for the "serious and life-like SC setting" but Voldo and Tira are not the least bit cartoony/freakish/unrealistic? I'm sorry but if those two fit into the SC universe, Dampierre does too.

i want dampierre in this game so badly

i think asta is the biggest cartoon in this game. and natsu. dampierre fits waaaay better into this SERIOUS and LIFE-LIKE GAME where you stab through your opponents and slice their necks without killing them!

If there was a character in the game nobody gives a shit about, it's Dampierre.

i can name about like 6-7 characters i can careless about lol but def IVYYYY old assss. dampierre. rock, yeah i said it. lizardman yeah i said it. just to name a few.

Someone (ModestLaw) at GameTrailers actually put all that in text format, if someone wants to try and decode it, go ahead

PatroklosAlexandra
HeishiroMitsurugi
SiegfriedSchtauffen
BagamH7ouNK5IapAAafou
ImrnBomwOPQ
IsabellaValentine
Astaroth
PyrrhaAlexander
WWboukP5PeBIA2KKqz i
MsgUrIpoWobm
6UqoGGb49KLio8kpzvT340
Raphael|Sore|