DARK SOULS 2- Praise the sun

Swordsman is my class, but fuck, the starting set of Knight this time is a temptation

Aside from the fact that Agility and Resilience were thrown into a single stat called Adaptability, stamina and carrying weight are still two separate stats called Vigor and Endurance, no? I wonder why they felt that Resilience and Agility needed to be bound together. It seems pretty likely that the importance of this stat is going to be high like Endurance was in the original game.
I forget why they put the two together, though I do remember liking the change considering they nerfed them to compensate. Also, Vigor is akin to Vitality in the first game, Vitality is the new equipment load stat.

I forget why they put the two together, though I do remember liking the change considering they nerfed them to compensate. Also, Vigor is akin to Vitality in the first game, Vitality is the new equipment load stat.

I'm not sure if they truly tweaked enough to compensate, but then again, it may not be too much of an issue. With all the equipment (save maybe rings) now having stat requirements it may have been wise to squeeze Agility and Resilience into one so that the player isn't diluting too many points into too many areas and can just concentrate on a few core skills to create a build. This, of course, does bring up the issue where Adaptability may become a must-have stat (and thus weighted), but on the other hand at least it doesn't feel like a throwaway stat.

Stat requirements for armor are so nice, but 4 rings on at a time? I wonder how many we'll see this time around.
I wonder if we'll get some brass knuckles, imagine that.

Ex. Takes up 4 ring slots, gives a 250% increase to damage dealt with FISTS. I'd rock that all day.

Ahhh no more Black Armor Edition so it seems. Damn. :(

Anyway, anyone getting this day one? I most likely will when the day comes around.

Damn, you'd be super lucky!

One of the few things I like about the UK's retail industry in regards to games - They send pre-orders out early to guarantee they arrive on release date. I got Skyrim, which was supposed to be the 11/11 on like, the 9th?

Lucky UKers, I saw someone say they could already download the game, but not yet play it til release date. That's still pretty cool though. Even for the people who have slow internet speed that will take them ages to download the game.

Anyway, anyone getting this day one? I most likely will when the day comes around.
fuck yeah i am!

Kappa I hope they have a place like Blighttown. I love my frame rate dropping
or a laggy ladder like the one in new londo. for those who don't know, there's a ladder there and if you look down it'll be the laggiest piece of shit you've ever seen.

Last edited:
Back