Dead or Alive 5 Ultimate

Kokoro's personality is like a super villain. Confidence that boarders insanity. She's just untouchable. Only played DoA5. Also she has the same voice actress as Viola, so there's that. You could put them both together and make a little cute Tira out of them.

Huh, based on that move list there's a couple things we know...

Team ninja still thinks guard breaks should be negative.

Marie Rose has very few lows, little tracking, and it seems a rather poor string mix up...

Positives, lots of offensive holds, a sidestep stance (ala Rachel, Christie, Bayman) and several basic damage throws. Her strongest throw is 62 damage

She also has advanced holds, but they all appear to do less damage than the basic holds, so we'll see a good visual look before we can make a fair judgement about. Looks like she might be as complex as Bayman and Leon, maybe a bit more movement oriented.

Marie Rose Basics;

i10/i12/i14 (High/Mid/Low)

String to Sabaki Transitions;

- PP6P4,
- 6P4
- PP6K4
- 6K4
- 8P4
- 8PP4
- 1PP4
- 6P+K4

--all leave her at neutral (+0)

The low damage on her advance holds just means she will have either guaranteed damage or guaranteed set ups, like Leifang and Pai.

Shytzoo from NorCal translated all of her strings so far; http://i.imgur.com/4iMeKMo.jpg

Kokoro's personality is like a super villain. Confidence that boarders insanity. She's just untouchable. Only played DoA5. Also she has the same voice actress as Viola, so there's that. You could put them both together and make a little cute Tira out of them.
she didn't do the voice of Viola. she did the voice of Amy though. Viola's voice actor is different. she also did Colette from Tales of Symphonia and its sequel. i don't know if you are being sarcastic or not (this being the internet) so i'll just say that your portrayal of her personality is a bit off. and i want examples of why you think that too. you messing with my main DOA girl and i can't take that sitting down. i'm sure (not trying to drag him into this) that Koko-Yoshi would have something to say too.

Heh, sorry but no, Cardboard has more personality than most of the DoA roster. As for Kokoro. She's a ditz, let's not pretend she's anything more than that.
She comes off as passive aggressive to me. Like when Jann lee tried to hand her his nunchaku. She clearly saw it coming and his intent, yet let it break a seemingly priceless antique and feigned ignorance.

No. All of them are voiced by Heather Hogan-Watson. Trust us, Vincent, it's the same voice.
Then imdb has failed me! I can never trust that trusted site ever again. @_@
She comes off as passive aggressive to me. Like when Jann lee tried to hand her his nunchaku. She clearly saw it coming and his intent, yet let it break a seemingly priceless antique and feigned ignorance.
Now we all know Kokoro has dat sense if humor. And it was obviously a spoof off of DOA4. But tell me, would you toss some nunchaku at a girl wearing a kimono and expect her to catch it? Especially when you probably don't know her. I think we all know who the real bad guy is. That is why she acted like she had no idea what he was doing. (Look at me defending Kokoro and sht. XD)

...She's Lili. Watching her moves, she's Lili from Tekken. If she comes to consoles, I think I'm going to be obligated to try to main her just because she's frickin' Lili.

...She's Lili. Watching her moves, she's Lili from Tekken. If she comes to consoles, I think I'm going to be obligated to try to main her just because she's frickin' Lili.

Like if Lili had a daughter that happend to be older than her.

"Her fighting style is Systema!"

No it's... No it's not.

Can they just come out and say that they couldn't find a good mocap guy in time? Instead of lying?

She seems to have a few of Rachel's moves too- her PK, 214P, 7P, 6KK, command sidestep... (I'm sure one of those is originally Tina's...)

I know these fighters aren't supposed to be realistic, but I'm getting real tired of developers just %^&*ting all over it.

There's so much room to be creative. To make things seem plausible. To make me step back and go "woah, I've never seen that before."

Instead they gave her a shunpukyaku. Why'd they give her a shunpukyaku?!

It's just so anime. So moeblob. They could have at least tried to hide it but they went balls out.

The inappropriate leotard is just icing on the cake.

iR2cbCxF8eqUz.gif

Please oh please let this be a sabaki stance....

Also, what kind of leotard is that?

Back