Dead or Alive 5 Ultimate

Smooth is understatement.. I think DOA has the most responsive controls...
I wouldn't know. I haven't played one in 4 years. XD I take your word for it, though. I guess that 3DS one I heard about isn't really being accepted? I expected to see more anticipation... Not just here, either.

I seem to be specifically put off by Kasumi's facial redesign. Everyone else looks sharp and I'm down with that but for some reason Kasumi's new facial features don't jive with me.

Perhaps it's her eyes. Something about them seems less expressive than her wider eyes of past years.

^ same thing i felt... she just looks... off but ill use her still. Just I cant put my finger on it but it just doesnt look like kasumi.

I actually prefer the new Kasumi A LOT. Looks more like a fighting women than a cute little girl. And DOA5 stated couple of days ago that they want to sell their women with more personnality andmake them sexy in a less perverse way. Which , IMO , is a good thing.

Also A reminder to anyone who cares - NINJA GAIDEN 3 is coming out this Tuesday AND it Comes with a Dead or Alive 5 DEMO! (Pre-order it think)

I wouldn't know. I haven't played one in 4 years. XD I take your word for it, though. I guess that 3DS one I heard about isn't really being accepted? I expected to see more anticipation... Not just here, either.

I played that one it was cool, not the best... The 3D was unbearable after 10 minutes - it really hurt my eyes!

I actually prefer the new Kasumi A LOT. Looks more like a fighting women than a cute little girl. And DOA5 stated couple of days ago that they want to sell their women with more personnality andmake them sexy in a less perverse way. Which , IMO , is a good thing.
^THIS!

It is NOT a good thing!

*Fist slam.*

If this series can't sell itself on sophisticated gameplay, then I want something to compensate!

It is NOT a good thing!

*Fist slam.*

If this series can't sell itself on sophisticated gameplay, then I want something to compensate!
No it is a good thing he still intends to make the women attractive just in a more mature way. Basically it means enclosed at home nerds who never get to see the sun and never get laid won't jerk off playing the game which is a good thing. ^^

No it is a good thing he still intends to make the women attractive just in a more mature way. Basically it means enclosed at home nerds who never get to see the sun and never get laid won't jerk off playing the game which is a good thing. ^^
Geez it really seems that some people just don't understand....

Listen, that is just the general anime style humor. Ecchi humor is funny and I tend to think girls with big boobs who can kick as are absolutely badass. What is the problem with that? Does that make me a huge immoral discusting piece of crap that deserves to get tortured to death due to my perverted mental state? Does that make me a terrible person who needs to burn for simply finding girls like that beautiful & badass?

Funny, because last I know, a majority of the population just loves talking about the size of their genitals, yet when we talk about fictional girls, we are viewed as sick and disgusting people who have no lives.

Back