Favourite Siegfried player(s)

endnow

[09] Warrior
And why you like them

I saw a similar thread on the Sophie forum and thought it was a good idea for a thread.

My fav players are Offbeatninja and DTN.

Offbeatninja: He seems to play a very unorthodox siegfried. After 3 ch he does SCH b then 2A+B which seems to land quiet alot even though its quiet a see able low. Furthermore he is simply a joy to watch. His stance dancing is and always has been crazy and I can never tell what he is going to do next.

DTN: former world champ and master of 3. Whats not to like? He is in Frances top 3 and just like the other 2 he plays B (arguably C) teir. To add to this he seems like a really nice guy. he freely gave me advice when asked and seems quiet genuine.

Lots of you other guys are worth a mention (icecoldedge, Sacharja, Jink, Kura, LG, KPC and im probrally forgetting a few) but you guys can do that for me :).

And why you like them (i expect at least one person to list endnow :p)

I saw a similar thread on the Sophie forum and thought it was a good idea for a thread.

My fav players are Offbeatninja and DTN.

Offbeatninja: He seems to play a very unorthodox siegfried. After 3 ch he does SCH b then 2A+B which seems to land quiet alot even though its quiet a see able low. Furthermore he is simply a joy to watch. His stance dancing is and always has been crazy and I can never tell what he is going to do next.

DTN: former world champ and master of 3. Whats not to like? He is in Frances top 3 and just like the other 2 he plays B (arguably C) teir. To add to this he seems like a really nice guy. he freely gave me advice when asked and seems quiet genuine.

Lots of you other guys are worth a mention (icecoldedge, Sacharja, Jink, Kura, LG, KPC and im probrally forgetting a few) but you guys can do that for me :).

My favorite siegfried is Icecoldedge. His siegfried is really fun to watch. Shame he always runs into RTD in the tournament videos i watch lol.

Special mention to the golden child.

[LG]Infinite - because he WILL do a:G:A 9 times in a row....

As much as id like to talk about how much you love LG and will eventially propose. The reason I gave him a mention is because of his iagA combo video which I learned alot from. In fact i ripped out bt SCH b iagA W! 3 SCH A+B on papy the other day and i wouldn't have known this was possible without LG. Granted he is probs good enough for a mention anyway but Sieg isnt even his main

I would mention myself, but I figured that wouldnt come across too well. :P

As for other Siegs, there are actually quite a few.

1. Kura - Best performance Ive seen on vid so far, albeit a bit short. Best combination of flashiness and technical playstyle.
2. Stryker - Closest to my own playstyle, very optimized Sieg.
3. ICE - Technical with a bit flashiness, not quite on Kuras lvl, tho.
4. KDZ - Really solid, should play him more imo
5. Offbeat - Very entertaining to watch, although hes making many suboptimal choices in favor of flashy setups and tricks.

KrazyieCD:
He's probably the best Sieg I've played
Dangerexcite:
Great Sieg, not the best, but great.
Iceybluecrysis:
He's also a very leet siegfried.

Favourite's Siegfried Players? well...mmm... Well my favourite's Siegfried players are really a few...

1. KPC: I always like to watch his sense of technical performance over the fun factor.
2. Sacharja: the player who has the more similar play-style to me, very solid and experienced.
3. Offbeat Ninja: He really likes the flash factor in the Siegfried's game, very fun to watch.
4. Ice: He mixes more than anyone the flash factor plus the technical factor.
5. LG Infinite: its really a iaGA master and always surprised me how he use it in real matches.

-Stryker-

At least im on someone's list TY Xephukai hehe.

I need to fight more Sieg's out there, ALL YOU SIEG PLAYERS CHALLENGE ME!!

Favorites

1. Offbeat Ninja: Very Unorthodox and Unorthodox if a siegfried? now thats something
2. Jink: JF Aga Consistency is scary.
3. II Beyonder II: While not as good as many siegfrieds here or even on this forum he opened my eyes to how you're supposed to play siegfried, with stance dances and mindgames.
4. Xephukai: He's probably the only person who does not main siegfried and is atcually pretty good with him, hell he pulled off a JF Aga, something I can't even do and I main the bastard! (Btw: @Xephukai did you map your buttons to A+G to do it? i do it traditionally) Not an amazing siegfried, but still better than most.

i HAVE TO SAY .

Jian - person who encouraged me to learn sieg MUCH MORE . i watch his OLD videos to this day and learn a LOT from them .

Beyonder from XBL . - who also plays a nice sieg . ( you MUST play this guy at least once to see how good he is ) also plays a nice nightmare .

idk wtf to say about cat girl x . someone give an argument

i have to also mention myself for traditional JF a:G:a's .
i do it consistently but i now play it remapped to shoulder buttons .

i also like to play good siegfrieds , GIVE ME AN ADD NOWWWWWwww !

i HAVE TO SAY .

Jian - person who encouraged me to learn sieg MUCH MORE . i watch his OLD videos to this day and learn a LOT from them .

Beyonder from XBL . - who also plays a nice sieg . ( you MUST play this guy at least once to see how good he is ) also plays a nice nightmare .

idk wtf to say about cat girl x . someone give an argument

i have to also mention myself for traditional JF a:G:a's .
i do it consistently but i now play it remapped to shoulder buttons .

i also like to play good siegfrieds , GIVE ME AN ADD NOWWWWWwww !

whats your psn?

I think he's Xbox Live

Beyonder and Cat GIRL are both Xbox only.

All you Fools Re-mapping AgA to your shoulder buttons! Ha Traditional is the way to go.

whats your psn?

i does not have a PSN , XBL only .

OnlyWingedAngel , i sent you a request just now . i won't be able to play you 'till tomorrow , so hit me up if you're on ;P

PSN i will soon , i'm gonna buy SC4 when i have money and then i'll leave it at my friend's house who has a ps3 .

edit : i is double jointed in the thumb so i can tradition iaGa ^^

If i remember rightly Bifordus plays a very strange unorthadox sieg and Parrys ALOT. His videos were always fun and for some reason his style reminds me of Rocky :S.

I find it strange that im the only person whos mentioned DTN. He may very well be the best sieg in the world considering he is in Frances top 5.

^What Theres French SC players I thought they all surrendered already.

haha jk, Only french-player on the top of my head is malek.

I have yet to fight Bifordus I think because of him I parry more than I GI.

@endnow

I didnt mention DTN coz while hes an outstanding player, the way he plays Sieg is way too basic to call it effective use of the character. Its his insane basics that net him his wins and his top position on Frances ladder.

Also, Ive never seen Bifordus, so cant really comment on him.

He does use 3b alot but its almost always a ch. I guess when you have been playing the series at a high level for as long as he has you develop your own unique style. he even told me himself that what he does works for him and not so much other people. But yeh in all honesty id rate him higher than any of the other Seigs from what ive seen, and thats no disrespect to any of you

well the top of my list goes like this:

1. Sacharja- This is the first very good siegfried I've heard of in SC3 and made me want to get better to be able to compete. Still wish I can play you sometime

2. Stryker- then along comes stryker, I heard of this guy from Maxxdreamkiller and said he had an extremely good sieg, so I looked at his vids and he is just solid as hell. again cant wait to play you sir.

3. Offbeat- I thought I was the only dancer with sieg and this guy dances more than me, def a pleasure to watch.

4. ICE!!!- man I`ve only played this guy twice but he can put on one hell of a show, so much fun to play against.

These are in no particular order and I know I`m missing a few but I`ve been out of the scene for too long.

Back