Favourite Siegfried player(s)

2. Stryker- then along comes stryker, I heard of this guy from Maxxdreamkiller and said he had an extremely good sieg, so I looked at his vids and he is just solid as hell. again cant wait to play you sir.
Kpc, I have to tell you something very good about you... I got the game 3 months after the launch, so while waiting (for my PS3+SC4) playing in the house of my friends I used the tactics that I learned watching your vids... now I have to say that my game style is totally new (and more close to the Sacharja style) but the basics is still what I learned watching your videos. Keep the good work man, maybe we could reunite in Cannes 2010... it would be awesome! Ice... Offbeat... Kpc... DTN... Sacharja and Stryker... maybe we could set there who is the best!!(LOL)

-Stryker-

No one feels the need to mention You or me Jink :(. Il prove im worth a mention at Cannes though, Sacharja if i go I challenge you to a FT10 dinner match pre tourney!

endnow- I cant remember if I played you online or not...sorry if I did but its been too long dude

Jink- the only reason I havent mentioned you is cuz I`ve only played you really online and never seen you place in a tourney yet. No disrespect at all, but I base everything at how everyone does against people I know, me , and how they play in general, which you def qualify in the third category.

Stryker- funny thing is when I heard of you, if was mid sc3, and I couldnt place worth a damn against so many taki, sophy, X, and cass players and for another sieg player's name to be mentioned having great skill against a sc3 taki, I had to look this up. Hopefully I can make cannes 2010 and if all those sieg players actually make it....oh man the devastation....the kraziness....the dancing.....

KPC + all else: LOL I live in Australia and havent been in any tourneys outside of Australia, So for most of you wheather you played me online or not you wouldnt really be able to gauge if im worth a thing as an SCer unless you had watched my more recent clips (and even then I still may not be worth a shoutout) no offence taken :P respect is earned here.
Seriously though where have you been KPC? I was just thinking the other day that the Seig forum doesn't see enough of you, or IceCold.

@endnow:
Tsk, thing that for yourself. Huaahaah!

@kPc:
Nah, don't worry. Is not like I care being recognized... I once was, but not anymore. I just said that to see what happened next, in other words, J/K. :p

But if I had to choose based on video performance, I would probably choose... I really don't know. I liked one of KidZaster's last performance, he made good use of kA tools and TJ lows with 44B, did the right combos for its launchers...

To everyone: I hope I don't get hated for this but... most of everyone's latest performances, actually made me wander if I was looking at a "laggy-online match." Why I'd thought that? Because of the many, many, many, slow reactions and often blind gambles. I know those are not online matches, at least not all of them, but they made me think so. Not good enough for today's common knowledge among Sig users (I'm assuming most players here knows by now).

I know there's difficulty against certain characters, I know the rush can be to hard sometimes, but come on! Even most player here are not even paying attention to their stage position for scoring PROBABLE ring outs.

I'd say the knowledge here is up to 95%, but the application of that 95% is up to 35%, very low. Sig can kill like hell.
I'm not going to mention any names, but I've manage to triple perfect some people here in 8WR. I don't win too often, but when I do, is by perfects. I'm not stating this on my favor, but in Siegfried's favor, I'm not that good (I've gotten pretty beat up sometimes), but when the character is played to its 100%, at least to its 95%, Sig can kill anyone.

That's all for now. Again, this my opinion, my point of view. Please don't hate me for it. I'll soon have my PS3, and I'll record some match too.

Edit: Also, most player's defensive knowledge suck, either they have unknown factor or they are too slow to react properly. I'm not saying that I'm better, as for I still have severed unknown factor against certain characters.

But everything for the win comes in the package, knowing one's character and other characters. And the universal basics too. A simple thing like like 2A-ing a short ranged character at tip range, then stepping back with 4B+K and then punish any whiff if any...

....I'm tire.

endnow- oh damn didnt realize you were that far away. And I`m in the military right now, have been since april and wont be back til december so I`ll be rusty as hell butI`ll be back to normal soon.

OWA- dont worry dude, we will get to play soon enough, I`ll be going to the first jaxel tournament once I get back so you gonna be there?

OWA- dont worry dude, we will get to play soon enough, I`ll be going to the first jaxel tournament once I get back so you gonna be there?

I'll always be here, in my house. Tournaments? not yet. Maybe the monthly in December tho.

Jink, Unless you give specific examples to specific players your criticisms are totally pointless and IMO a bit mean spirited. "Your matches look like their online" or "Knowledge is 95% and delivery is 35%" doesn't give anyone any idea on how exactly you think they can improve, it just suggests that you know something we dont know about SC which IMO coming from someone who doesn't post clips of himself or play offline at all anymore is a bit on the stupid side since your not backing yourself. Give me specific moments where I or anyone else fucked up and tell us what we could have done better that way you give us something to work on, as is your post was about as helpful to me as a post on why the wire is the best show of all time.

@endnow
I'm no one's daddy, lol. But if I get the time, I'll walk some of you here by the hand. (just kidding)
I don't do specifics, too lazy for it. I do give tips and props from time to time, but I do it at the video's comment area, and I make them short and clear.

Another thing is, can't the players realize by themselves? Like after watching their own videos? I'm sure someone have had said once;
"Oh sh1t, I really f**ked up big time right there, better make sure not to repeat that mistake, etc..."

I've realized all my past mistakes, and I keep realizing and learning from the of mistakes I still have to go through. If I was younger, like 16-19, I'll be pampering everyone here. But I'm 25, I'm a very busy person who takes care of my dying grampa (80yrs) and down-syndromed uncle (43yrs) while trying to develop a video game by myself. And still manage to get time to play. I wish I could be like Justin Wong, who lives out of winning tournaments. But I can't.

I don't like spoiling things for anyone, as for I don't like getting spoiled. Things are much more valuable when you discover them by yourselves.

For anyone who's new: Go to training mode, use the record command feature, rehearse situations, so when you encounter them, you'll have an idea of what to do.

I'm not mad btw, I'm glad you said all that.

If anyone is curious, go ask these players about myself:
Omega "Mitsurugi" but now uses Zas (We played at my house back in 2006, I've learned a lot from him)
BentLeet
SolidATL
Xephukai
Successful_loser
there are more, but I can't remember how to spell their names.

though jink hasnt been seen is tournaments as of late, he has much knowledge of the game, believe me. Play him and you will see how well he can play the dancing character known as siegfried, best believe this guy can throw out Jaga like no ones business, but like I said, I base my opinion of recent tournament players because of how well they do in tournaments now but old heads must be recognized. trust me he has much knowledge to spare.

Then spare it??? I dont Doubt for a second that Jink is a very good SCer and that I could learn alot from him, so maybe I can withdraw my statement about how he doesn't back himself?

That being said I maintain that a post not even directed at anyone in particular with general criticisms on their Seig game isnt helping anybody, You dont wanna 'father' anybody thats fine you dont have to but (and im quiet sure your post was partly directed at me since ive released clips recently) I gained nothing from your post except "your a scrub shape up" with no insight on the 'how and why'.

As always I dont mean any disrespect to anyone I just feel that criticism on 8wayrun should be constructive and helpful in every situation.

-endnow

I'm not that good (I've gotten pretty beat up sometimes), but when the character is played to its 100%, at least to its 95%, Sig can kill anyone.

Pfft only Warble can play Sieg to 100%. No one else is capable of such greatness. Ever.

Seriously though if Rock was played to 100%, he could kill anyone as well. So thats a pretty poor example imo.

alright guys relax relax

translation to what my friend jink was saying

if you can play sieg to the fullest

knowing what combos to do at what tiem
punishing with precision
doing his best moves such as JagA even to just scare the victim

at the right time can make siegfried a character to be feared

now even with rock playing at 100%, he is still not as dangerous as a 100% sieg. I know this sounds weird but try to follow me here (I`m alittle drunk but still)

Now I have played jink enough to say he could place pretty damn well in a tournament, he can JagA, he knows the tech traps with sieg (which is very dangerous no matter which way you slice it), and he has very good defense, try him out sometime.

But at the sametime no he doesnt play in tournaments anymore so you can really see any vids of him besides his JagA vid from Sc3, just take his remarks as advice that you may or may not want

I am quiet relaxed KPC.... I don't really feel like repeating myself So I think il just leave it at that for now.

@kPc
Yup, that's it. "Even to scare the victim" You got it.

Remember everyone, fighting games are mental. Its all about being smart, not strong, not brave, not proud, but smart. (and lucky too)

The other great thing about Sig (specially in SC4) is that he's conveniently easy to use. Sure he's punishable, but is not that hard (fingerly) to make good use of him.

A basic example: A (quick) opponent is interrupting you with 2A, then, when you decide to 8B or 8K his 2A, he suddenly steps and punish your whiff. One might think "oh what a lucky bastard", or, one can acknowledge his game, and use Sig's 11_77K which jumps and has circular motion like As do. Still these are gambles, but it's up the one who's betting to pay extra attention to the opponents reactions. Ask yourselves: "Why did he did that?" What is he planning?", Where is he leading me?" And visa-versa.

By experience, I can tell when my opponents are not paying attention to my game, because they don't show the proper signs for interrupting my game. At high level, mistakes and blind lucks, are easily spot-able. Because it was known what had to be done AFTER an specific, recognizable situation occurred. As well I must always be aware of what my opponents knows against my character, only then, I will know how freely or careful I must play against them.

Edit: Another thing; "If one plays by the book, then one shall fall by the book." In other words, think out-side of the box. "Be like water" etc...

Edit2: @endnow: Ok, I was really looking up to you when I saw how well you performed agAs, but then... I'll explain later, I'm tire.

Edit3: Heheheh, one thing that sickens me is whenever I watch players guarding against Nig's GS'KK the 2nd HIGH KICK. I'm always like: "F***ck, crouch and punish that sh1t!"

@endnow
I'm no one's daddy, lol. But if I get the time, I'll walk some of you here by the hand. (just kidding)
I don't do specifics, too lazy for it. I do give tips and props from time to time, but I do it at the video's comment area, and I make them short and clear.

Another thing is, can't the players realize by themselves? Like after watching their own videos? I'm sure someone have had said once;
"Oh sh1t, I really f**ked up big time right there, better make sure not to repeat that mistake, etc..."

I've realized all my past mistakes, and I keep realizing and learning from the of mistakes I still have to go through. If I was younger, like 16-19, I'll be pampering everyone here. But I'm 25, I'm a very busy person who takes care of my dying grampa (80yrs) and down-syndromed uncle (43yrs) while trying to develop a video game by myself. And still manage to get time to play. I wish I could be like Justin Wong, who lives out of winning tournaments. But I can't.

I don't like spoiling things for anyone, as for I don't like getting spoiled. Things are much more valuable when you discover them by yourselves.

For anyone who's new: Go to training mode, use the record command feature, rehearse situations, so when you encounter them, you'll have an idea of what to do.

I'm not mad btw, I'm glad you said all that.

If anyone is curious, go ask these players about myself:
Omega "Mitsurugi" but now uses Zas (We played at my house back in 2006, I've learned a lot from him)
BentLeet
SolidATL
Xephukai
Successful_loser
there are more, but I can't remember how to spell their names.

oh shit he brought real life into it......

Srry lol i was just browsing thru these threads xD

Back