Good Games Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well truth be told, I found your posts to be slightly distasteful, which figured into my response. At any rate though, I'm glad we've come to an understanding. Hope to see you online some time!

GGs to... who am I kiddin'. I lost over 30 games in a row to random people. It made me question what little skills I have. I can figure out peoples strategies but it seems I cant do anything about it. Especially against amy and taki.

GGs to... who am I kiddin'. I lost over 30 games in a row to random people. It made me question what little skills I have. I can figure out peoples strategies but it seems I cant do anything about it. Especially against amy and taki.

I have the same obstacle at times...(ESPECIALLY against amy and taki as well)

F*ck all online amys and takis!...lol jk

Hmm ok the gg thread turns into the argument thread over who sucks and who doesnt lol anywho gg's to tucker h20tidaleaf enkindu when u wanna play un ass like with voldo LOL umm reptile fun games with lizardman and gg's to Xaldin32 ivy is sick gotta get my live turned back on and ill be back at it.

GGs to this chick i played we had 5 bars and her PSN was PandaBrr !!! wow.

also ggs to xeph, roldu, sorrybasket

GG's to lobo, bubbles and karl.

Not a bad start. I gotta get used to 236236 on these weird dpads....
Hit me up for some games =)

Anyways, very good games to my new buddy SorryBaskets
He is definitley a top tier Voldo- always experimenting, and it seems to work a lot. Him and I go neck to neck majority of our games. I'll be looking forward to my Voldo lessons. Definitley look him up for a voldo challenge, only one I can compare him to is Enkindu (though, I haven't played the top voldo's offline.)
also ggs to-
Panda510, Bubbles, Shin Megiddo X, Beloved Child, Tanhausser, KingKelz, Karl_34
and to all I've played recently.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back