Guess The Next Character Reveal(s)!

But Groh's carisma is nonexistent, "Mission complete" "wat's the next objective" "No one can stop me from fulfilling my mission" just Eww who acts like that, it's such unnatural behavoir... I don't buy it, even if he is possesed by evil or smnth doesn't makes sense to me haha

Maxi deserves to be the gay one more, why would he travel alongside Kilik and X who clearly have chemistry between them, is just because he likes Kilik let's be honest, he loves him as much as X but he respects that Kilik is straight haha.

Last edited:
But Groh's carisma is nonexistent, "Mission complete" "wat's the next objective" "No one can stop me from fulfilling my mission" just Eww who acts like that, it's such unnatural behavoir... I don't buy it, even if he is possesed by evil or smnth don't makes sense to me haha

Maxi deserves to be the gay one more, why would he travel alongside Kilik and X who clearly have chemistry between them, is just because he likes Kilik let's be honest, he loves him as much as X but he respects that Kilik is straight haha.
Also, his hair and the fact his 1P in IV has a butt window.

Also, his hair and the fact his 1P in IV has a butt window.
Being fair, SoulCalibur IV in general has a lot of butt windows. For fun, a few friends and I would play using the random creations option, and seriously nine out of ten custom characters created had a butt window in many different variations.

I suspect the next two will at least be Maxi and Astaroth as a pair. Voldo, Ivy, and Cervantes will likely be another grouping revealed all together. Talim + 2nd New character another Pairing. Taki or Natsu will be announced with no specific pairing in mind.

I would also like to mention we will not see Siegfried announced/revealed before release, and possibly withheld for DLC via 2nd story arc.

I agree with the sentiment that the SC1 characters will be revealed first. Off the top of my head, I suspect Ivy, Taki, Voldo, Cervantes, Yoshimitsu, Maxi and Astaroth to be the next reveals in no particular order, assuming Seong Mi-na and Hwang won't be in the base roster. I suspect especially Ivy and Taki to be revealed sooner than later in some capacity.

Yeah, good point about the Valentines Day bit. In that case, I am calling the next reveal to be:
Ivy
Voldo
Cervantes
Maybe Taki/Natsu

I think they'll reveal lizardman, since sf5 revealed blanka and I2 revealed TMNT, seems to be the month of the Green reveals so far :)

I change my mind, my final guess is Ivy, Taki, Voldo, and Cervantes. :P

No reveal (yet i guess) so I'm assuming they will have a new reveal with Ivy and Talim OR Taki and Ivy with a hint of the new character at the end (Groh's dad).
Groh's dad will then be in a trailer with Cervantes as the father figures :)

Holly hell dude, i just checked and i found out that Ivy was reveal in SC5 just 1 month after the game announcement? Also she was the first revealed character in SC4 aside Mitsu and Night which i already knew about. I honestly always though that they won't reveal Ivy for SC6 anytime soon, but maybe it won't be as long as i though if it will follow the tradition of the last SC games.

PS: Cool video

Last edited:
Back