guys who playing as female characters (all genders welcome)

buying the collectors edition of Soul Calibur V?

• Total voters
I can't help it. Everytime when i try every character out in a fighting game, the girls just so happens to be faster, stonger... and cute <=3

I main:

Hilde, Maxi and Talim in Soul Calibur
Makoto, Yun, Sakura in Street Fighter
La Mariposa and Lei Fang in Dead Or Alive
Cyrax and Jade in Mortal Kombat
Steve Fox and Anna in Tekken

I simply play characters that appeal to me. In SC I do mostly play male characters but I'll toy around with female characters some. In SF4 I like pretty much all female characters, nothing to do with tier since my favorite character is Juri. Marvel, well I love Amaterasu but I don't think that counts.

Yea so gender hardly plays a role, if a character appeals to me I'll play them. I've never felt inclined to play one or the other.

I like playing with female characters but I do play with male characters as well, I just like the girls better

SC: Ivy and Nighty
DOA: Christie and Ayane
KOF: Angel
GG: I-no
Tekken: Lili and Bryan
VF: Sarah

For some reason, I just LOVE ur name. I might name my kid that.

Anyway, everybody knows if u main a female character or only play girls, ur gay...or really good at gay chicken *looks at Ramon*. Either way, u dont mind the manly touch =P

In fighting games women are generally faster and more fluid. c. because I hate the male steroid stereotype in video games.
Yea i think thats why i enjoy playing as talim or sometimes even taki but i didnt really use them in IV bcuz it was kinda slow battleing compared to 2/3

^Way to be a mood kill.

I identify with my character, and my characters represent a part of my personality that I can't in the real world and relate to how my imagination has always worked, even as a child. I often consider my characters my friends, people that I care about and what to bring the best out of. Thats why i've been so connected to Setsuka in Soul Calibur 3-4 and hopefully 5. She IS, my avatar in Soul Calibur. Rose is my avatar in Street Fighter (Alpha and on), and Yun is my buddy in SF4.

If you don't/can't/won't develop that kind of connection to your character that you play, you probably won't ever enjoy the game NEARLY as much as those of us who do.

^Way to be a mood kill.

I identify with my character, and my characters represent a part of my personality that I can't in the real world and relate to how my imagination has always worked, even as a child.

If you don't/can't/won't develop that kind of connection to your character that you play, you probably won't ever enjoy the game NEARLY as much as those of us who do.
This is very well true and i am a little odd so i mostly connect more with the odd characters like ZWEI, I Liked What You Said

The characters I play as have nothing to do with my sex.

I mained Talim in SC2 and Cpt. Falcon in Melee because I like how they play.

I play mostly guys but my main is almost always a girl. Most guys just aren't interesting to look at.

Ok ok, you're right. I was a bit of a douche bag. I suppose I didn't emphasize my point well enough. You are allowed to identify with your character, but I am not allowed to assume that you do. You are not defined by the character you play because that character is not you. The character you play may or may not reflect you at some psychological level, but me making a judgment on you because of your character preference is retarded in every way.

I like to play characters that have a lot of special movements, like feints or evades or stance changes - characters that can easily confuse people who aren't used to them.

So my mains are equally split between males, females and uh...sexless monster things, like Arakune.

in fighting games or RPGs i tend to like playing as the girl characters more,they just seem more interesting and strong,but not strong in a obvious sense like the males would be,like quickness good at magic etc things like that
in things like FF i love the boys also

but in fighting games and especially soul calibur,i dont find too many of the males interesting,in SC i pretty much only play as female characters because they have more interesting styles the only males i like for there styles are yoshi and voldo and i dont use them too much

in games like SC to be honest i would just like the boys for there looks-not so much in SC4 since everyone looks bad compared to how they used to

in SCV zwei could be a near main possibilty for a male or i may main more in SCV because of how he looks and his style looks interesting all my other big mains will most likely be female

For some reason, I tend to have female mains. Chun Li in A2, 3S and IV. Storm in MvC2. Phoenix and Ammy in MvC3...

Oh right, because them's top tier.

P.S. Also played a Firefly build Lilith in Borderlands. Yes, she was tops with that build in that game as well.

Doesnt really matter to me what the char looks like, as long as i can win with it. In VF5 aoi, In t6 law, in Sc4 it was amy, in BB its mainly ragna and litchi... so male/female doesnt bother me as long as i win :P

Back