Herr-Kriegs CAS-Collection

VILARCANE

[14] Master
Thanks for the lengthy response, agree with most of it.

Hum,
"..same kind of a problem like you of not being much of a drawing artist"

Sure, i am a hobby cartoonist, but that sentence came off as a bit rude, unintentionally for sure :) But tbh my page has not been updated for ages...
I would like to see your stuff too (what's your DA page link ?)
Also, in english, please use the word whole instead of hole, i noticed you misused this word several times, no offense meant XD

I noticed you commented on other's thread, great, you just forgot mine apparently, hehe...

Herr-Krieg

[05] Battler
Okay, my most deepest apologies for using such an offensive statement. There was absolutely no meaning to offend you or anything. It´s just that I wrote those replies at morning after staying awake the hole night so I wasn´t really at my brightest state of mind back then XD. Same kind of a thing with the misused words as well XD. So once again, my deepest apologies.

Okay, here´s the link to my DA site: https://www.deviantart.com/herr-totenkopf

Oh bugger me, in my state of tiredness I forgot the most important XD. Worry not, it shall be fixed :).

Herr-Krieg

[05] Battler
Your new originals are really well-created Aziza and Ravienna are my favorites! BTW I want to see some male characters from you if you want to create some of course.
Oh thank you so much for the nice compliments :D! I too find Aziza and Ravienna to be my favorites of the update. Particulary Aziza, for I really put effort to make her work, all the way to her name as well, which has a symbolic meaning in African language. As for creating some male characters, sure, I try to find time for them as well, it´s just that during the time I have with SC6 I always end up putting all of the effort to female characters XD. I will try to fix that in future :).

VILARCANE

[14] Master
Okay, my most deepest apologies for using such an offensive statement. There was absolutely no meaning to offend you or anything. It´s just that I wrote those replies at morning after staying awake the hole night so I wasn´t really at my brightest state of mind back then XD. Same kind of a thing with the misused words as well XD. So once again, my deepest apologies.

Okay, here´s the link to my DA site: https://www.deviantart.com/herr-totenkopf

Oh bugger me, in my state of tiredness I forgot the most important XD. Worry not, it shall be fixed :).
It's OK HG i know you are a nice guy...apologies accepted !
On xbox typing with controller just a few words 2 say i had a look at your DA page and was amazed at the figurines, my son did some nice wh40k paint jobs but yours are impressive. I found pictures of you in uniform kinda scary ! in a good way, put a smile on my face 2 see you in flesh and not in CAS. Your drawings are less impressive than your figurines tbh but still decent and you seem to have some skills digital painting, probably better than mine judging from that sexy curvy lesbian manga trio XD
i'll answer to ur very nice comment in my thread laterz n with a friggin' keyboard ffs :)

Herr-Krieg

[05] Battler
Oh thanks for accepting my apology :). And I feel a little bit flustered about you using term HG about me XD.

And many thanks for such very nice complements considering my DA-sites contents. Yeah, one of my hobbys is to paint and play with Warhamme 40k miniatures. My standards considering the level of my painting work has risen quite much compared to what I considered enough couple of years back and I hope that it shows in my painted miniatures. ( for example, comparing the "Ark" on my DA-site to my latest work with the Overlord ). It´s an intrigueing to know your son also painted them :).

Oh I´m very reliefed that you didn´t get the wrong picture of me considering the uniform picture. I have made it couple of times clear here as to why I´m kinda into these kind of uniforms. They just look so good to wear XD. Hope you still didn´t get the wrong picture. The subject on that matter is after all kind of serious and can raise a big red flag when presented the wrong way.

For seeing me in flesh, well, didn´t really tought about that when I gave you the link to the site, but oh well, what is done is done. I do look most ugly dont´t I XD?

Yeah, I have come to accept the fact that maybe drawing just isn´t my kind of a thing with all the other stuff to do ( especially now that CaS-creating in SC6 is something I´m really interested about ). I did try digital painting as well, but it was kind of meh. Could still possible give it a shot sometime later. Heh, the "sexy curvy lesbian manga trio" is not actually done By me, it´s done By another artist whom I asked it for as a comission work couple of years ago XD.

Last edited:

VILARCANE

[14] Master
Oh thanks for accepting my apology :). And I feel a little bit flustered about you using term HG about me XD.

And many thanks for such very nice complements considering my DA-sites contents. Yeah, one of my hobbys is to paint and play with Warhamme 40k miniatures. My standards considering the level of my painting work has risen quite much compared to what I considered enough couple of years back and I hope that it shows in my painted miniatures. ( for example, comparing the "Ark" on my DA-site to my latest work with the Overlord ). It´s an intrigueing to know your son also painted them :).

Oh I´m very reliefed that you didn´t get the wrong picture of me considering the uniform picture. I have made it couple of times clear here as to why I´m kinda into these kind of uniforms. They just look so good to wear XD. Hope you still didn´t get the wrong picture. The subject on that matter is after all kind of serious and can raise a big red flag when presented the wrong way.

For seeing me in flesh, well, didn´t really tought about that when I gave you the link to the site, but oh well, what is done is done. I do look most ugly dont´t I XD?

Yeah, I have come to accept the fact that maybe drawing just isn´t my kind of a thing with all the other stuff to do ( especially now that CaS-creating in SC6 is something I´m really interested about ). I did try digital painting as well, but it was kind of meh. Could still possible give it a shot sometime later. Heh, the "sexy curvy lesbian manga trio" is not actually done By me, it´s done By another artist whom I asked it for as a comission work couple of years ago XD.
haha HG wasn't Herr General (oops), just a typo due to me using xbox controller and not proofreading my post, i meant HK, your initials, um gottes will :)

Yes your figurines are incredibly detailed, how much time did you spent on your best piece in hours (or days ?) ! I would share one or two pics in your thread, i would love to see them, and why not, that could give you or me ideas for future CAS maybe...

No you don't look ugly, and you can be a nice person and look good in the WWII cosplay hey, so don't beat yourself up XD !

About the drawing part, it took me a couple of years to get a decent grip on Krita using a pen tablet, but i managed to do a lot of things with that, drawings, mini comics with a message,, etc. I will probably share one in my thread to take a break from CAS until the Amy arrives (got the military reference ?:)

TopGun87

[04] Fighter
Oh my... i really love Aziza, she looks really impressive :) I’m glad you took my sexy amazonian lady idea and implemented it well. I also like the way you make her wield certain types of weapons that suits the primitive setting, it makes her look like a formidable amazonian lady.

I like the vampire lady, Ravianna too. She looks so menacingly beautiful. I like the little details like the blood running down her mouth, the bite scar on her neck, and the little devil companion. She can suck my c- blood, i meant blood, anytime... minus her little friend. lol

And finally... Erika looks much better now with a more mature face :)

I can see you’re really passionate about CAS that you go as far as hire an artist to draw your creation, Hilda... and it looks awesome. So i guess your effort payed off :)

Last edited:

Herr-Krieg

[05] Battler
haha HG wasn't Herr General (oops), just a typo due to me using xbox controller and not proofreading my post, i meant HK, your initials, um gottes will :)

Yes your figurines are incredibly detailed, how much time did you spent on your best piece in hours (or days ?) ! I would share one or two pics in your thread, i would love to see them, and why not, that could give you or me ideas for future CAS maybe...

No you don't look ugly, and you can be a nice person and look good in the WWII cosplay hey, so don't beat yourself up XD !

About the drawing part, it took me a couple of years to get a decent grip on Krita using a pen tablet, but i managed to do a lot of things with that, drawings, mini comics with a message,, etc. I will probably share one in my thread to take a break from CAS until the Amy arrives (got the military reference ?:)
Hah hah haa, wouldn´t have reminded if it wasn´t a typing mistake anyway XD. Completely okay, as well as hilarious XD.

Oh thanks again for complementing my painting skill :)! Well, if I memember correctly, I took me about a week to paint the simpler Overlord ( the one pictured from many angles ), the more complicated one ( with more curvy scythe and grander pose ) about two weeks and the most complicated of them all, the Ghost Ark, a whole month XD. So yeah, that´s one way to spend you extra time XD. So you are suggesting that I should post those paintings here as well? Hmm, not the first thing I tought when I established this thread, but sounds most intrigueing idea. Heh, I already actually have couple of ideas for the future CAS inspired By my miniatures ;).

Well, nice to know that you don´t mind me one. Yeah, I try not to hate myself XD.

Considering the drawing part, oh I see. When one does get a decent grip on a system like that, only the sky is the limit really :). Just like with the SC character creation. And yes, heh, I did get the military reference. It´s not that far away really, considering that we know the exact publishing day. Altough I would have hoped some other character than Amy to be honest XD.

Herr-Krieg

[05] Battler
Oh my... i really love Aziza, she looks really impressive :) I’m glad you took my sexy amazonian lady idea and implemented it well. I also like the way you make her wield certain types of weapons that suits the primitive setting, it makes her look like a formidable amazonian lady.

I like the vampire lady, Ravianna too. She looks so menacingly beautiful. I like the little details like the blood running down her mouth, the bite scar on her neck, and the little devil companion. She can suck my c- blood, i meant blood, anytime... minus her little friend. lol

And finally... Erika looks much better now with a more mature face :)

I can see you’re really passionate about CAS that you go as far as hire an artist to draw your creation, Hilda... and it looks awesome. So i guess your effort payed off :)
Aww, so immensely many thanks for such comlementing and nice comments :D! Yeah, out of all the characters in the patch I find Aziza my most succesfull creation. I just got so much inspiration for her from many things: your suggested idea, the equipment avaivable to execute her, my experience creating buff ladies, many styles tribe ancient primitive weapon option...all combined together to make one of my most succesfull creations of all time. And yes, I also lover her XD.

Heh, it´s Ravienna XD. Yup, menacing yet beatiful was the way I wanted go with her design. To be honest, I at first had a hard time how to visualize her final look, but after some thinking and experimenting I got it nailed, I hope XD. Considering her little details, I decided to stick with some original, classic things considering vampires, like the classic white kind of skin, bite marks and blood running down the mouth etc. With the bat companion I wanted to try out for the first time to make an evil companion like that, especially since bat/"little devil companion" (like you put) fit her theme so well. I feel particulary pleased with the screenshot I managed to take and show off in her presentation (down below), as it captures so well the motion of her looking scary yet beatiful with certain bloodlust in her during her natural time of the day.

My my, you were going to say a rather dirty word now, weren´t you XD? Don´t worry, I think I can arrange a regular time schedule for you with her, minus her little friend of course XD.

Indeed, Erika is now complete :).

I´m most pleased to see my passion for the CAS recognized. And also most happy to know that you like the work. With some extra money on the pocket and no any other immediate money consuming subjects ahead of me, I tough why the heck not XD? It shows my passion for the CAS, my passion for finaly finding a way to express my artistic side and of course, she just looks badass in the art work :).

Last edited:

tigears

[04] Fighter
hey there herr-kreig, just dropping by to give your creations some attention, since you've been so kind as to give mine and others many words of encouragement :-)
I think your characters are quite unique from what I usually see, particularly the silhouettes which are very full bodied and draw alot of emphasis to the legs. Some of them remind me a lil of George Kamitani's artwork.
My personal favs are Alexandra, Leila, Kagimira, and Aziza. These to me show the most appealing silhouettes, color schemes, and use of pattern. Overall, your characters have a lot of personality, they feel like they have definitive backstories, as opposed to just being pretty dolls (which there's nothing wrong with either, just pointing out a distinction)
looking forward to seeing more of your work in the future ;-)