Herr-Kriegs CAS-Collection

Holy sweet mother of jesus... that artwork of Aziza... uhhh no thanks, i’m good. lol

Anyway, both Skitarii and Shagarina look awesome. Skitarii looks quite close to the original art, like the radio backpack, the helmet, the stickers and patterns. Overall he looks pretty unique.

As for Shagarina, well, not a fan of orcs... but she looks as awesome as Aziza. But i still prefer Aziza (no, not that last Aziza art! *shivers*), cuz i’m scared of that orc teeth. lol

Thank you so much for such nice compliments my friend :D!

Hah hah XD. Yeah, I kinda thought you would say something like that about the artwork of Aziza XD. I have known Osmars-Shotguns buffed up artstyle of quite a while so when I was thinking as to which artists I should ask the comission from this time, I just knew it had to be him. Oh yes, her pure strenght and muscles really come to life in the artwork don´t they XD? Are you still sure you are good with it? Sure it would most propably be the end for your "banana", but hey, that would be one hell of a way to go out now wouldn´t it XD?

With Skitarii I also was very pleased with how he turned out :). As the helmet resembles so closely to the original design, it acted as one of the main inspirations in creating him. You know, inspiration through one specific piece of equipment ;). Designing the rest of the him around the helmet was most intrigueing, including the radio packbag, where I finaly got to utilize the unique backbag ExEq in some way.

With Shagarina I was at first a bit in doubt as to wether I should put her through VC "quality control", but after my second creation session with her I decided to go with her design and make it up with all sorts of other differences than her equipment choices. I particulary put effort to her facial features ( earrings, nose ring, teeth, etc ) to emphazize her orc essence and difference to Aziza. Plus, I kinda wanted another CAS who could compete with Aziza in contest of muscle and wildlife power, hence my perhaps the most elaborate gameplay action screenshots yet showing off this contest and fight between her and Aziza. Out of both of them, I also still prefer Aziza like you :), but considering her artwork I´m more than pleased with it XD.

And no need to be scared of Shagarinas orc teeth. She won´t bite....if you are nice to her XD.

Last edited:
I'll be back for a review of that batch, no time now and not on PC...Might be tuesday but this quality post deserves more in depth comments ._. Geduld mein Freund, too much going on at work & personal life too so i can relate to what you wrote :)

I appreciate your concern and promise for more indepth analysis of this batch mon ami ;). Also nice to know that I´m not alone considering the life demanding more time than we can give to being artists :). I will also try to get that review done considering your goblin ;).

OK time for the review, as you are climbing through the ranks and improving on your technique, i will be less lenient towards beginners mistakes :)
Overall, a strong batch.
In posting order, ninja is much better know with the fishnet pattern and all, she looks badass and could probably pick up an artistic fight against my ninja Taki anytime :)

Haupsturmführer, now that's an interesting hat build, the theme fits Groh perfectly because he has that aryan face, with added scars and all. I think the hat looks a tad goofy because of the frill, i see what you were going after, but since it's black, i'd recommend trying out the 3D triangle instead (which cannot be patterned), it's tricky to master but could help you (or the cylinder maybe) achieve a better HSF hat imo...
The wintercamo versions are cool, maybe i would increase the size of the pattern, again for readability reasons, but they ooze charisma with the googles and all, and the stielhandgranate. I noticed you did a perfect copy of my trademark fox fur too, how's that for a friendly wink Ystava, thank you :)
And of course, those grenades look better than ever...

Now onto the most original yet least successful (using your favourite word :) of the bunch.

Skitarii. I think the mistake you did here was to try and replicate every single part of it resulting in a rather incoherent design.
There are a few good design decisions (helmet/backpack/blade...) but it needs more QC, especially if you go for an RCAS, you need to focus on getting the head right. When i was doing Blackmanta, i nailed the robotic big eyes head you were going after, so the helmet is definitely right, but you need the eyes to make it look the part, so either use googles blending with the helmet, or emil head, and you'll see that with the right positioning / sizing you'll have almost the perfect skitarri helmet looks. The tip i'd give you is to use the visor (slit) of the helmet as the mouth of the robot since it's conveniently protruding (like in iron giant kind of face if you know the movie), that's your cue :)
As it stands now, it looks like a knight with strange colors and crest etc.

More work is also needed on the stickers and colors maybe, but once you get the head closer to the original, everything else will flow nicely.
Awaiting your update, and sorry it came off as too harsh a critique.

Now onto the best of the bunch by far, Shagarinass :)
She looks like straight out of the World of Warcraft movie, nice face build, some stickers but not too many, good pattern choices for an even wilder look, strong yet beautiful, she didn't strike me silly (no loud thud yet) but she is a damn fine CAS and close second to Aziza. The idea to have them two fight against each other is great, and your pics are funny and cool. Using the lost village race is a good and clever choice for a half-orc, the nose ring haha (another wink to good old Vil :), but i fail to find the third ExEq besides the grotesque earrings (in a good way) and the tusks XD
Enlighten me...

And last but not least, dat snu snu artwork, crazy proportions :)

I'd give you a solid 8 for this batch, more work needed on Skitarri (i know how hard it is to do W40K CAS believe me).
I will post two new CAS in my thread later on, with limited time on my hands i just wanted to prioritize your review as promised :)
Keep it up padawan, you are far from finnish XD !

I´m honoured to know that you consider me raising in the ranks like that :). Then again, it kinda puts certain pressure on me not to conduct any stupid or silly mistakes like you said. But then again, it just pushes me in a good way to maintain the high quality, be creative and not just cross the fence where it´s lowest. Thanks for the praise on the overallity of the batch.

Nice to know I got Kuraikage right. When I was considering the patterning on the Sanctified underwear, I was thinking about utilizing the fishnet technique like you with your Taki CAS. I was however hesitant with it, as I just didn´t want to copypaste your idea and be dishonourable like some art thief. See what I mean? It would indeed be most intrigueing to see your Taki CAS and Kuraikage picking up an artistic fight like that :). Again, what a shame that you are on the xbox and I´m on PS4 :(.

As for your opinion on Grohs SS attire, the very moment I noticed how close the student cap is to that of the Visor Cap, I just had to use it. I did actually try to utilize the 3D triangle, but I wasn´t that happy with the shape. I actually have a repro SS visor cap which I used as a reference for trying to get the overall shape of the cap right and decided that the now existing solution was better, despite it´s most unfortunate frill. I will try to modifie it a bit more to make it look better, so we will see what I can come up with.
Ah, the ever troubling problem of mine with the propersized camopatterns XD. Oh well, improved versions coming right up ;). I had the same "copycat vs conscience" problem with the fox fur, but I just thought it would fit him so well, not to mention how I could also explain a bit of a black humor story as to how he aquired it XD. But I´m very relieved that you actually took this as a friendly wink to you, so you are most welcome, hyvä ystäväni ;).
Yeah, one could say I have mastered the creation of the Stielhandegranate XD.

As for the Skitarii, I can see the points of your critisism now that I have taken a second look at him. I have been thinking about staying a bit more back from trying to create RCAS. Not that I´m anything against them at all, it´s just that having a ready reference model and mold to work within kinda restricts my creativity a bit, which I think kinda happened with Skitariis designing. Oh well, your advice of getting the head right and reworking stickers and colours helps. And absolutely not, your critisism didn´t sound too hard at all, it just helped me to see the design problems. Improved Skitarii coming right up ;).

I´m absolutely delighted that you find Shagarina to be the best stuff of the batch :D! I was first a bit in doubt as the equipment choices I picked for her were very similiar to Aziza and asked you about it in our Private chat. So I decided to make it count By really focusing on her face and colouring to really give her that orc, yet beatiful essence through the use of numerous details, like scars, warpaint, earrings and of course, utilising your nose ring technique. ( nice to know that you mind it as a another wink to you ;) ). As for the third ExEq slot, well the thing is that I tried to create her nosering first with ExEq and either kinda forgot to utilize it or saw that she didn´t need anything else XD. I could really well come up with something for her to fill up that last slot.

Heh, Osmar-Shotgun sure has most extraordinary talent for overbuffed and overproportioned women considering the snu snu artwork. One of the main reasons I asked the comission from him XD.

Thank you for such a score and for such an indepth review :). I shall get to work with the Skitarii to get him right and try to find time to review your latest CASs as well. Oh, so you think I´m not finnish enough XD?

First off, everytime someone steals something from me, i don't consider it theft, i am on the contrary honored to have come up with something inspiring for others...so steal til your heart's content :)

As for your opinion on Grohs SS attire, the very moment I noticed how close the student cap is to that of the Visor Cap, I just had to use it. I did actually try to utilize the 3D triangle, but I wasn´t that happy with the shape. I actually have a repro SS visor cap which I used as a reference for trying to get the overall shape of the cap right and decided that the now existing solution was better, despite it´s most unfortunate frill. I will try to modifie it a bit more to make it look better, so we will see what I can come up with.
maybe just invert the frill and use the lower part instead since it doesn't have the frills (hide them in the cap if you can

. As for the third ExEq slot, well the thing is that I tried to create her nosering first with ExEq and either kinda forgot to utilize it or saw that she didn´t need anything else XD. I could really well come up with something for her to fill up that last slot.
I know, the pure ring cannot be shrunk that much, barely enough for a goofy minotaur type of ring :) yeah, i am sure you'll find something useful for a female Orc to wear/bear...

Thank you for such a score and for such an indepth review :). I shall get to work with the Skitarii to get him right and try to find time to review your latest CASs as well.
Great, can't wait for updates and reviews :)

Okay, your point sounds really reasonable and kinda delights me for you to have such an open and positive view on it :). This doesn´t of course mean that I will copy you all the time, I will try to give the work my own touch and style XD.

I improved the design of the Grohs visor cap last night and it looks much better now, at least I think so. Stay tuned for an improved version ;).

Heh, noticed the problem with the ring myself the hard way XD. With the variety of equipments that orcs usually wear, it shouldn´t be a problem to come up with some sort of an item for her to have. A bit of a challenge is to make it happen with just one ExEq slot XD.

Heh, I shall try to fulfill your anticipation soon enough ;).

Most wunderbar und wunderschön greetings, my fellow CAS-artists, Soul Calibur fans, friends and comrades, ladies and gentleman, boys and girls :D! This is none other than Herr-Krieg writing again ;).

After quite a while, with the most greatest of joys, I´m honoured to finaly present you my next update and with it, the fruits of my work from several of my Soul Calibur 6 playing sessions done during these two long weeks :). I would like to offer my most sincerest apologies for taking so long coming up with uploading this update. Lots of things have happened during these two weeks, which some of can´t be regarded as positive or bright things. Last thursday my communes over 100 years old wooden gathering house ( built in 1899 ) caught fire and burned down and I arrived to witness the hole tragedy with my very own eyes. Since I had so many warm memories about the Place, I saw it necessary to take couple of days off just to ease myself down and let me think and get over such loss and experience. It didn't help a bit that I learned about the burning of Paris Notre Dame Cathedral just a day before my gathering houses burn down. Not to mention how sad CAS it inspired my most dear friend here, Vilarcane to make and post here.

So, Vilarcane, if you are reading this, you have my deepest of sympathies for you during such dark times and I hope that viewing this update of mine will brighten you up just a bit ( hopefully much ). In that sense, I´m also kinda dedicating this update to you so that you could feel better ;).

But now, after some time and chatting with my friends here on the forums, I belief I have gotten over it to the point of finaly being able to present you this update which I´m pretty sure is the most largest batch and update I have ever published during my time as the member of this most welcoming community. I hope you consider the bigger size of this batch as my redemption for keeping you waiting for it for so long.

So, strap yourselfs in, take a nice position on your chair, grab some popcorn and lets get ready to RUMBLEEEEEEEE XD !!!

First, I would like to show you some improved versions of some of my CASs from my last update, improved using the advice I have received from you folks ( particulary from VC, credits to him for them ) and my second look at them.

As the first improved CASs, I present you Herr-Groh wearing the infamous black SS-attire Aufs B ( version B ):

The only improvement concerns his infamous SS-visor cap. While utilizing the frill ExEq on his had did gave the cap the right kind of shape, the frills top part however kinda also made it look a bit silly and strange. So I decided to use the moon ExEq piece which I already had tried but didn´t approve first and give the visor cap more clean lines and overall better look. Hope you folks also agree :).

"Für das Vaterland! Zu angrieff!" ( For the Fatherland! Attack! )

I also improved his SS-winter camouflage attire By enlargening the overall white camo pattern and doing some small recolouring here and there:

One of the details that I also improved and which I believe no one really mentioned or noticed in their reviews ( mostly because it didn´t show that well, hence the improvement ) was adding some waterdrops on his boots to represent snow that has started to melt and now only has some watery marks on where the snow melted or is currently melting.

As my next improved CASs, I would like you to meet our fearless, robotic warrior fighting in the name of the machine god Omnissiah, Skitarii Vanguard Leader Aufs B ( version B ):

As Vilarcane told me, I tried too hard to replicate all the small details like his original design, which only ended up not looking like a robot at all, but some medieval knight with a strange colour theme. With his advice to concentrate getting his head right and what ExEq I could try and utilize, I gave him robotic eyes to give him more robotic look with electricity looking colouring on the lences.

The other improvements include tuning down the red on his clothes as well as replacing the zipper stickers with more livid and detailed stickers as shown in the picture below and tuning down some patterns as well.

Now that I have showed you my older, improved CASs, It's time to get to the main event, which is of course the new CASs that I have come up with. During these two weeks I have managed to draw even more inspiration and ideas for my new CASs from the designs of my miniature hobbys Warhammer 40 000 miniatures and from the franchise itself. I actually came up with this idea about a month ago, but wasn´t really sure of wether it would actually work and be done so I let it be for one update. That is until I managed to finaly complete it two weeks earlier for this batch.

Fellow CAS-artists, SC fans, ladies and gentleman, boys and girls, I present you, originating from the darkest corners of the Warp itself in Warhammer 40 000 Universe, the representetive of the Chaos god Tzeentch, blessed with Tzeentch deceitfullness and psychic might: The Tzeentch Chaos Daemon Prince ( Check the following link for more information on him and on his original design: https://warhammer40k.fandom.com/wiki/Daemon_Prince ):

While I did had problems deciding which Chaos Gods Daemon Prince I was going to make ( as there are four of them in Warhammer 40 000 Universe: Khorne, Nurgle, Tzeentch and Slaneesh with all of their corresponding symblos and distinctive colour themes ) I decided to go with Tzeentch design for couple of reasons. The first reason was that after some more thorough inspection of different stickers in character creation and thinking I figured that Tzeentch symbolism ( the high usage of eyes ) was the most easiest to achieve with what the sticker collection of CC could offer currently. Secondly, I decided that it would be a bit more varieting to go with a different Chaos Gods design than just to go with the currently most favorite community wise and well known Chaos God, Khorne, the god of slaughter.

While I was mostly pleased with his colouring and equipment choices, how some equipments behaved on him depending on his pose annoyed me a bit, like the truthseeker gloves which not only would clip annoyingly with thicc hands ( screenshot below ) but which diamonds colouring also could not be altered in anyway ( screenshot above ). So my apologies for these inconveniences XD.

"BLOOD FOR THE BLO...oh wait, wrong Chaos God "XD

The next new CAS is also inspired By the original designing in Warhammer 40 000 Universe. Inspirations for this CASs stemmed from my will to have some sort of a counterpart for all of my Warhammer 40 000 xenos CASs ( The Deceiver and C´tan ) and particulary against Daemon Prince, for seeing the original design in a WR40K magazine ( which I immediately saw as something worth executing in character creation ) and also for utilizing equipment choices I haven´t yet shown to use in CC.

Dear CAS-artists, SC-fans, ladies and gentleman, boys and girls, may I introduce you, The Living Saint of the Adepta Sororitas, Order of Our Martyred Lady- faction, serving the immortal Emperor of Mankind and one of the toughest females in Warhammer 40 000 Universe: Sain Celestine:
( Check link for the original character for more information as well as for her design: https://warhammer40k.fandom.com/wiki/Saint_Celestine )

Now you might be wondering a bit as to how Seong Minas eastern symbols filled skirt could possibly fit to her western, gothic theme and look? And the answer is....it doesn't XD, at least symbol WISE. While I did try other hip clothing options, Seong Minas skit provided the best looking form and shape like the orignal design has. I tried different ways to cover up the eastern themed symblos with stickers and such but once more due to a design flaw of some sort, you can't cover them, not even colour them the way you want them. Sure, it´s annoying, but I decided to let it go as a necessary evil for the sake of the cloths shape.

"The light of the Emperor will guide me forward"

"I pray for the future and safety of the human race"

"May the emperor give me strenght!"

How about seeing her holyness banishing some filthy xenos?

"You shall not threaten humanity, xenos filth!"

"Emperor, give me strenght to vanquish this evil!"

"FEEL the might....

"...OF THE HUMANITY!"

"The Emperor protects!"

Now you might have noticed and asked yourselfs: " Hey, why isn´t there any gameplay screenshots of Tzeentch Daemon Prince?". Well, in order to show you how he looks on the battle, I decided to make something a bit special for it with the introduction of Celestine.

Ladies and gentleman, I give you: The epic faceoff between Saint Celestine, blessed By the Emperor of Humanity, and Tzeentch Daemon Prince, blessed By the Chaos God of Tzeentch, at the very epicenter of the Warp itself:

"Lowly human slave of the False Corpse Emperor! Today you fall and I will offer your soul to the Tzeentch himself!"

"Emperor, hear my prays and give me strenght to resist and vanguish this abomination of Chaos"

"Be crushed....

"...FILTHY HUMAN!"

"Take you punishment, servant of Chaos!" ( Hmm, you sure about that being a punishment, your Holyness XD? )

"O mighty Tzeentch, have a taste...."

"OF HER SOUL!"

"Human, bear witness...."

"TO THE POWERS OF CHAOS!"

Warp demon horse summoned through the psychic will of the Daemon Prince.

"Your end is nigh human. Surrender and offer your soul to the mighty God of Tzeentch!"

"NEVER! As the holy servant of the Emperor and in the name of the humanity..."

" I MUST SLAY YOU!"

"O the Holy Emperor of Humanity, give me strenght!"

"AAARRRGGGHHHH!!! Curse you forever, FILTHY SLAVE OF THE CORPSE EMPEROR!!"

"The emperor....protects!"

Okay, let´s get down a bit to the ground level from such a battle between two mighty beings, shall we :)? To set your mentality right for the next CAS, I give you two words: Star Wars. That’s right. Ever since the publishing of the new Star Wars movies, particularly Rogue One ( yup, I´m talking about “that” scene in the end XD ), my interest towards the franchise has grown again rather strongly. As such, I decided to use this enthusiasm as the source of inspiration for this next CAS, which I made basing its design on one of the characters from Star Wars Legends ( non-canon material according to Lucasfilms ).

My fellow CAS-artists, SC-fans, friends and comrades and potential Star Wars fans, I will give you: The Dark Lady of the Sith from Star Wars Legends material, Darth Talon ( Check the following link for more information on her and on her original design: https://starwars.fandom.com/wiki/Darth_Talon

One of the first problems I came across with her was the way how her original design has her body tattooed pretty much everywhere and since there is only four places for four stickers that can be put into skin, I decided to concentrate them to her most important bodyparts for the sake of presentation and look: stomach, chest and face in particular. Now they are not 100% same compared to her original designs, but close enough.

My apologies for the white on her Valkyrie cloth looking so unfitting to her dark theme, but it’s just another one of those things that the game developpers didn´t bother to make possible to chance colour wise XD.

I did try using the Malfested ( mutated ) race for better eyes fitting to show the corruption of the dark side, but damn skin colouring was so limited I couldn´t have gotten her skin colour right with that race.

How about seeing her bring the might of the dark side down on her opponent?

Not to worry, wouldn´t be the first time Mitsurugi has taken beating from a Force user ( See SC4 for reference )

"Use your anger"

"FEEL the power..."

"....OF THE DARK SIDE!"

"Give yourself to the dark side."

What I will show you next is something a bit different. It is something I have neve done before, both in my artistic career and while being the member of this site. You can read the origins of this idea from the CAS thread of my good old friend Wyldwarrior. As he posted his most intrigueing female orc CAS, Garzitha, my good old friend Vilarcane threw out an idea about how interesting it would be to see her and my own female orc warrior, Shagarina fighting for gaining the favor of VCs own orc CAS, the orc chieftain. This idea, after discussing about it with Wyldwarrior, turned out as a collab work between us, with him providing me the formula of creating her orc warrior, Garzitha in character creation in PS4 ( as he plays the game on PC ) and me making Garzitha and taking the screenshots to show this intense fight, the favor of VCs orc chieftain at stake. And here I am proud to present you the end result of this collab work between me and Wyldwarrior.

Naturally, Garzitha belongs to Wyldwarrior and credit for suggesting this intrigueing idea goes to Vilarcane.

Dear fellow CAS-artists and SC fans, I am proud to present you, the fight between the orc females of Shagarina and Garzitha, with gaining the favor of the famous Orc Chieftain at stake:

"Only I am ma worthy ofs Chieftans attention!" ( Apolgies if my ork imitation language sucks, just trying to bring some mood to the fight XD )

"Zug off, hornahead! Lik hell ya are! Da orc is I! WAAAGGGHHHH!"

“Hows..... "

"....da grounda taste?”

“I show ya…”

"...and how ta"

"...STOMP!"

"Taste...."

"...MA BLADE!"

"Come here...."

"“So I can show ya…”

“…some backbraking”

" Down ya go, muscla pile!"

"Hows da view down there?"

"DAT DOSS IT!"

"WAAAAGGGGHHHHHH!!!"

"Come her ya hornahead!"

"Enjoy da ride!"

"Still up for a fight are ya?"

So, which one of these most fine and powerful female orc warriors do you think has earned the favor of Vilarcanes Orc Chieftain and gets her Place beside him? Comments below as to what is your opinion ;).

So, with that most interesting collab out of the way, I´d like to introduce you to the last, but most definetily not the least CAS of this leviathan of a batch. Despite of all these new CASs that I have come up with, Aziza yet still continues to be my all time favorite CAS that I just absolutely love her ( well, not a new thing duh XD ). As I everyday try to come up with new ways to improve her concept further and further, I came up with an idea worth of executing and to show you in this batch. While Aziza has proven time after time again that she can handle and take care of herself more than well in the rough environment of the African Savannahs, she´s still rather lonely as a result of her rough lifestyle. Not that it bothers her that much, but nevertheless I decided that why not to spice up her concept to a new level by adding a potential lover and kinda similar character to her portrait?

Fellow CAS-artists, SC-fans, friends and comrades, ladies and gentleman, boys and girls, I am honoured to introduce you: The brute survivor of the African Savannahs and a soul partner to be for Aziza, Kiume:

While I did end up using similar equipment choices compared to Azizas, I tried to bring some differences to their look by having Kiume wear equipment only available for male characters, such as Kiliks belts and one another equipment I don’t remember the name off in his chest and of course, he is a male after all. I also tried to add a bit more difference by giving his equipment a bit different patterning compared to Azizas but enough similar to spot the connection between them.

“A war cry to the mountains to let Aziza know he is coming”

While his intimidating rhino head gear and all of his gear may make him look most wild and powerful indeed, just what kind of a face can one find under that fear inspiring head gear?

Like Aziza, Kiume has also trained himself to fight with different weaponry, the legacy of his own struggle to live and survive in African deserts and savannahs:

Quiz question 1): Like Azizas name, name Kiume also has a symbolic meaning in African culture and language. Do you know what name Kiume symbolizes?

Quiz question 2): What chest equipment does he have in addition to Kiliks chest belt and how does it work with his hip ancient tribe equipment?

And here is how he looks like on the field with all of his strenght and muscles:

Now what would be a better way to show him actually in combat than have him have a sparring and training match with Aziza:

“Ya ready for this, big boy?”

“Hah, right back at ya, wild lady”

"You..."

“....asked for it!”

"How's the view up there ?"

" I can see the Savannahs from here!"

“I heard you have some backpains. Relax and let me fix that for ya”

“Feeling any better, honey?”

“Oh sure. As a gentleman let me return the favor then.”

“Hmh, you sure have trained hard to get leg muscles like this lady”

"Oh really? Then how do like my rear end then?"

“Right, time to end this, wild girl”

“Come here”

“Ungh, t-time out honey….”

“Nope, can’t hear ya young lady”

“Still wanna spar?"

“Ugh, sure honey. Just…give me a sec here”

“ Come here, big boy.”

“W-wait, Aziza…”

“Nope. You reap what you sow, darling.”

“So, do YOU wanna keep going, darling?”

“N-nope. I think we can c-call it a day….”

Attachments

• SOULCALIBUR™Ⅵ_20190413071020.jpg
    SOULCALIBUR™Ⅵ_20190413071020.jpg
    328.3 KB · Views: 151
  • SOULCALIBUR™Ⅵ_20190413071248.jpg
    SOULCALIBUR™Ⅵ_20190413071248.jpg
    269.4 KB · Views: 135
  • SOULCALIBUR™Ⅵ_20190413071408.jpg
    SOULCALIBUR™Ⅵ_20190413071408.jpg
    290 KB · Views: 130
  • SOULCALIBUR™Ⅵ_20190413071118.jpg
    SOULCALIBUR™Ⅵ_20190413071118.jpg
    223.9 KB · Views: 151
  • SOULCALIBUR™Ⅵ_20190416081141.jpg
    SOULCALIBUR™Ⅵ_20190416081141.jpg
    227.9 KB · Views: 131
  • SOULCALIBUR™Ⅵ_20190420090240.jpg
    SOULCALIBUR™Ⅵ_20190420090240.jpg
    425.1 KB · Views: 165
  • SOULCALIBUR™Ⅵ_20190420090240.jpg
    SOULCALIBUR™Ⅵ_20190420090240.jpg
    425.1 KB · Views: 153
  • SOULCALIBUR™Ⅵ_20190415075545.jpg
    SOULCALIBUR™Ⅵ_20190415075545.jpg
    289.4 KB · Views: 183
  • SOULCALIBUR™Ⅵ_20190416061408.jpg
    SOULCALIBUR™Ⅵ_20190416061408.jpg
    266.7 KB · Views: 136
  • SOULCALIBUR™Ⅵ_20190416061745.jpg
    SOULCALIBUR™Ⅵ_20190416061745.jpg
    321.5 KB · Views: 135
  • SOULCALIBUR™Ⅵ_20190416062149.jpg
    SOULCALIBUR™Ⅵ_20190416062149.jpg
    286.8 KB · Views: 140
  • SOULCALIBUR™Ⅵ_20190420101402.jpg
    SOULCALIBUR™Ⅵ_20190420101402.jpg
    369.8 KB · Views: 151
Last edited:
The batch continues ( run out of comment space in last one, my apologies XD )

In addition of creating a hole new CAS to interact with Aziza and expand her concept that way, I also wondered if they are other fighting styles in the game with weapons that would fit into Azizas primite African concept in addtition to the styles I have already showed her utilizing. And after some reseaching, it turned out there were such styles with fitting weaponry. Ladies and gentleman, I would like to show you how Aziza looks like while utilizing these styles.

To make her look more fitting to the athletic and acrabatic fighting style of Xianghua, I removed her shoulder armors so that she could maneuver herself better while utilizing this style.

You might ask yourselves wether the weapon choice of this style fit to Azizas African origins. Well, I did some reseach on it, and the sword you see in these screenshots is called makhaira, and it was used By the ancient creeks, but also by persians as well, who ruled vast areas in the northern Africa.

"Like what you have seen so far in this batch, honey?"

And so, here we finaly are, at the end of this massive, gargantuan, leviathan sized update of mine XD. As for my final treat for you to end this batch with one hell of a bombshell, I have something rather spectacular to show you.

Despite of Aziza having proved herself as a formidable survivor, capable of surviving and hunting in the roughest conditions of wildlife in the African deserts and Savannahs, even she sometimes needs to just relax, take it a bit easy and calm down her senses and muscles after a tough day. And what a better way to relax than taking a bath in the natures very own created bathtub, the hot spring?

Oh yes, you know what's coming don´t you XD?

Fellow CAS-artists, SC-fans, friends and comrades, ladies and gentleman, boys and girls, I am most proud to present you: the beaty of the African Savannahs relaxing herself in a hot spring after a tough day at hunting:

She also feels happy and relaxed enough to invite some Company to join her. Wanna take her offer XD?

This most absolutely gorgeous piece of artwork has been done and drawn By the most skilled artist called 7th Heaven. He also drew the very first comission artwork of Aziza shown in my earlier update. To check more of his stunning pieces of artwork, you can check the following link to his Devianart site: https://www.deviantart.com/7th--heaven. Here is also the link to the original site of the artwork: https://www.deviantart.com/7th--heaven/art/Commi-1207-Aziza-II-794346673

And that, ladies and gentleman, marks the end of this leviathan of an update. I most sincerely hope that you have enjoyed what you have seen, As usual, comments, constructive critisism, opinions, ideas and conversations are always welcomed and appreciated.

And remember, as always,

Let the tale of souls and swords be eternally retold ;).

Attachments

• SOULCALIBUR™Ⅵ_20190420080550.jpg
    SOULCALIBUR™Ⅵ_20190420080550.jpg
    275 KB · Views: 153
I was on xbox browsing through this gargantuan update when i said, look, it probably deserves booting up the PC, despite not at all being in the mood for posting, commenting, let alone CAS making.

It doesn't mean it will be much longer though, so let's cut to the chase.
First a word of advice, cut down on the over dramatic intros, it shows your enthusiasm but catch some peeps off-guard :)
And it's still whole not hole XD.

The day hasn't yet come when that new CAS of yours strikes me silly, but man, it was a genuine pleasure i read this massive update with a lot of surprises, like an easter egg full of easter hatchlings :)

First off, the remastered/ CAS updates are spot on, i am especially impressed by this god damn perfect nazi visor cap, crescent moon was the key.
Ok the water drops are kinda too subtle, and should be angled vertically instead (check the tears of my Amy and you'll see what i mean)
The robotic face now looks exactly like out from the iron giant movie, pristine work, especially the pic from the side where it just looks the part, with the added mouth sticker and the much better colors.

The demon prince and Celestine, well i admittedly am a bit fed up of angelic looking CAS, so she didn't appeal to me that much (well, there was that emil head on the chest which i found cool), and angels right now seem to have no f**cking grip on things (talk about the total horror in Sri Lanka). But the demon prince is downright scary, i don't know why i am so drawn to the neon glow in the night pics. I was kinda looking for missing ExEq though ?

Star Wars lady : super cool, nothing to fault maybe the face maybe, looks a tad too gentle kind for a Sith, consider (as for my drow queen) the uglier face presets or add some depth with face paints.
Same goes for the savage soul mate, he looks a bit too much like a buffed up Kilik for my own taste, otherwise he didn't impress me that much, because the wow effect was gone with the lady and he looks too close to her :)

The Orc fight is amazing really, they are both incredibly sexy yet scary and the pictures are excellent.

I think Aziza's alternate is a cool idea, but Xianghua works best, Zalsalamel would better fit your W40K CAS for the scifi / demonic flavoured RE/CEs.

Oh, and the icing on the cake : that commission is such a s-wet attention ystava !

I hope you enjoyed this as much as i enjoyed watching you progress day after day, until the day you'll hear that loud thud :)

This was a truly massive update. I have to agree with Vilarcane about your intros, they can be rather long and dramatic which can be off putting especially for new comers and casual observers.

The CaS selection itself is quite impressive with quite a bit of variety. Admittedly my knowledge of Warhammer 40K is very limited so I don't really have much to about them except that the aesthetic looks fairly accurate. Soul Edge also fits the Chaos Daemon look very well.

I have to agree with Vilarcane about Darth Talon's face it looks to child like and doesn't really fit that well, other than that it looks pretty good though. I don't mind Kiume that much I kind of like the youthful look for him and while he looks fairly similar to Aziza's I think it fits well and makes them quite cute couple.

The Aziza commission is quite steamy (pun intended).

My Favorite part (maybe a little biased) is the Garzitha VS Shagarina fight. This surpassed my expectations by quite a bit. The screenshots are shot very well and quite dramatic. I loved seeing these very strong and powerful women go at each other ;).

Yeah Wylde is right, or as Orc chieftain'd say : Agzorr gharrr booree meefeyz indoze boonsssin boobaz orrr beeegh assshiiiiik ! *
* : I am most certainly delighted by the mere sight of their well proportioned female anatomy
Or something like that, only had two years orcish culture during my french high schoul calibur years, sorry XD

I was on xbox browsing through this gargantuan update when i said, look, it probably deserves booting up the PC, despite not at all being in the mood for posting, commenting, let alone CAS making.

It doesn't mean it will be much longer though, so let's cut to the chase.
First a word of advice, cut down on the over dramatic intros, it shows your enthusiasm but catch some peeps off-guard :)
And it's still whole not hole XD.

The day hasn't yet come when that new CAS of yours strikes me silly, but man, it was a genuine pleasure i read this massive update with a lot of surprises, like an easter egg full of easter hatchlings :)

First off, the remastered/ CAS updates are spot on, i am especially impressed by this god damn perfect nazi visor cap, crescent moon was the key.
Ok the water drops are kinda too subtle, and should be angled vertically instead (check the tears of my Amy and you'll see what i mean)
The robotic face now looks exactly like out from the iron giant movie, pristine work, especially the pic from the side where it just looks the part, with the added mouth sticker and the much better colors.

The demon prince and Celestine, well i admittedly am a bit fed up of angelic looking CAS, so she didn't appeal to me that much (well, there was that emil head on the chest which i found cool), and angels right now seem to have no f**cking grip on things (talk about the total horror in Sri Lanka). But the demon prince is downright scary, i don't know why i am so drawn to the neon glow in the night pics. I was kinda looking for missing ExEq though ?

Star Wars lady : super cool, nothing to fault maybe the face maybe, looks a tad too gentle kind for a Sith, consider (as for my drow queen) the uglier face presets or add some depth with face paints.
Same goes for the savage soul mate, he looks a bit too much like a buffed up Kilik for my own taste, otherwise he didn't impress me that much, because the wow effect was gone with the lady and he looks too close to her :)

The Orc fight is amazing really, they are both incredibly sexy yet scary and the pictures are excellent.

I think Aziza's alternate is a cool idea, but Xianghua works best, Zalsalamel would better fit your W40K CAS for the scifi / demonic flavoured RE/CEs.

Oh, and the icing on the cake : that commission is such a s-wet attention ystava !

I hope you enjoyed this as much as i enjoyed watching you progress day after day, until the day you'll hear that loud thud :)

Oh thank you so much for all the praises and constructive critisism mon amour ami :D! I feel most delighted to see you back here in the form of such reviews and commenting :). And take all the time you need regaining your mood for posting stuff yourself :). The pure fact to know that you are still here makes me more than happy :D.

I shall take your advice into account considering the overly long and dramatic intros. As I was checking and deciding as to which screenshots would look best and which I would add to the update, I just couldn´t help myself but notice what kind of a kinda logically progressing fight I could come up with the screenshots I had taken. Since I hadn´t tried such a way of showing my stuff before, I decided to give it a go and, well, got a bit TOO excited and put too much effort into them XD.

I must admit that this update was kind of a special case and I will try not making these kind of massive updates again, both for the sake of keeping the overall quality up, not making it too bothering for the viewers to view that much stuff at one go as well as for maintaining my sanity XD ( You may don't want to know what I went through to get this update finished XD ). With this updates large content I wanted to cover last weeks case of not posting anything due to most unfortunate circumnstances.

Hmm, I wonder wether they still organize the Basic english language teaching at the University XD?

I feel most delighted that you still had fun reviewing all the content of this batch like opening easter eggs :D!

Great to know that my remasterations have worked out so well. Grohs visor cap turned out so well I might use it in some later CASs as well, who knows ( I´m kinda into visor caps for their cool look XD ). I shall see what I can do with the water marks on Grohs winter attire, cheers for the advice ;).
While I´m happy that Skitarii now works, he is also kind of an example for me to start moving from trying to create an original character in SC6 CC to more own designed CASs as having a ready up mold kinda limits the overall creativity of creating something completely new. Not that I´m completely against creating CASs which take their desing from original one, I have just created too much of them for now. So I´m trying to take a break from them for some time.

I understand your points of not being that interested in Celestine, especially after the magnificent Battle Angel that TG introduced us just recently. I kinda saw her as something I could certainly create in CC and get to utilize the newest Angel gears that I haven´t really got to use so far. Well the Daemon Prince is kinda supposed to look scary so I'm pleased that you find him scary then. Those gloving parts were basically beggin to be screenshotted at night, so I just couldn´t possibly refuse them XD. As for the thid ExEq....I kinda forgot it XD, sorry, I see what I can come up with it.

Yeah, now that I think of it, my Sith Ladys face does look a bit too innocent to be that of the dark side user. I shall fix her and while your suggestion of trying out different face paint is reasonable, the current one is kinda needed to get some more black tattoo like look on her face considering how well tattooed the original design is. But it´s not anything final, I shall see what I can do to her ;).

Well I admit that Kiume does look a bit too Kilik like. One of the reasons for that is that I kinda liked Kiliks hair when I first spotted it when playing SC6 for the first time and I wanted Kiume look more of a handsome guy, rather than applying the other faces which just look too ugly for my own taste XD. I also admit that I kinda crossed the fence where it was at its lowest when I picked his equipment to be just like Azizas. I will take another, more closer look at him and come up with some ways to differiate him from Aziza equipment WISE, modify his look to not look too Kilik like and really make him stand out somehow.

I had so fun time creating the fight between Shagarina and Garzitha, so I feel great that you also find it amazing. Sure I had to take about 100 screenshots to get just the right, best looking screenshots, but considering how well it turned out, I´d like to think it was worth it ;). I too was very impressed By how cool ( and kinda sexy XD ) it looked to see these similiar, yet different female orc Warriors fighting one another. For being my very first collab work in my career, it was very succesfull :D.

With your praise of finding Azizas alternate a cool idea, it ensures me to put more effort on expanding her concept mostly through herself, rather than coming up with a new CAS like Kiume ( which could still work if I give more time to it ) to bring more content to her theme. I agree with Zasalamels style not fitting her that well, especially considering the critical edge move. I actually do have one CASs idea that would fit to Zasalamels style more than well, but I haven´t yet figured out how to execute it effectively enough in practise. I will try making it happen sometime in the future updates.

Heh, nice to know you find the comission artwork most....appealing XD. At first I was a bit doubtfull of the idea, as I was warned By both Wyldwarrior and WindupSkeleton that revealing art like that could end up being removed By the mods. So, I contacted brucege and asked him about it. After he showed me the green light as long as I hid the comission under a spoiler warning about the potential revealing content, I just had to post it. She sure looks most tempting, doesn´t she XD?

So yeah, I did most certainly enjoy reading your review and all the constructive critisism which would help me to improve them :) . I will try to put effort to come up with that long waited CAS which would cause that eagerly waited "thud" noise at your end ;).

This was a truly massive update. I have to agree with Vilarcane about your intros, they can be rather long and dramatic which can be off putting especially for new comers and casual observers.

The CaS selection itself is quite impressive with quite a bit of variety. Admittedly my knowledge of Warhammer 40K is very limited so I don't really have much to about them except that the aesthetic looks fairly accurate. Soul Edge also fits the Chaos Daemon look very well.

I have to agree with Vilarcane about Darth Talon's face it looks to child like and doesn't really fit that well, other than that it looks pretty good though. I don't mind Kiume that much I kind of like the youthful look for him and while he looks fairly similar to Aziza's I think it fits well and makes them quite cute couple.

The Aziza commission is quite steamy (pun intended).

My Favorite part (maybe a little biased) is the Garzitha VS Shagarina fight. This surpassed my expectations by quite a bit. The screenshots are shot very well and quite dramatic. I loved seeing these very strong and powerful women go at each other ;).

Thank so much for all the compliments and constructive critisism :D. As I said to VC, I will drop such long intros out in the future updates ;).

With the creations that stem their design from existing original desing, my new policy with them is that I can try to take a shot at creating them, if I´m mostly sure as to how to execute the designs in practise and mostly following the orginal design. I´m kinda trying to take a brake from creating them since I have done quite many of them recently. Still, thanks for finding them well done ;).

I will try making Talons face more ugly to show the corruptive effect of the dark side, while still trying to stay in her original design. Thanks for finding Kiume the way I kinda visioned him to be for Aziza. Not so sure now wether I should take another look at him or not, maybe chance his face and hair so that he wouldn´t just look like more muscled up Kilik. Yeah, that I think I will most certainly do.

Oh yes, the comission work sure is full of it and not just from the hot spring alone XD.

Oh it´s quite alright to find our collab work your favorite my friend ;). It´s actually one of my favorites of the update azwell ;). Heh, I told you it was going to be something rather spectacular and worth waiting for, didn't I ;)? Sure it took me about 98 screenshots to get the proper screenshots out of them, but considering how both you and VC find the fight so succesfull, I´d like to think it was all worth the effort :). I too found it most intrigueing watching them go at one another , both combining strenght, sexiness and scariness so well and bringing them to the fight at their fullest.

I´m very happy that I got to work with you on this first collab of mine and that you liked it so much ;). Hopefully we get to work again with something similiar or different in the future. Cheers, mein kamerad ;)!

Yeah Wylde is right, or as Orc chieftain'd say : Agzorr gharrr booree meefeyz indoze boonsssin boobaz orrr beeegh assshiiiiik ! *
* : I am most certainly delighted by the mere sight of their well proportioned female anatomy
Or something like that, only had two years orcish culture during my french high schoul calibur years, sorry XD

Hah hah haa XD! That certainly does sound very funny and something your Orc chieftain would definetily say XD. Nice to know that he appreciates their magnificent forms. Well certainly your orc language sounds more convincing compared to my effort of making some of the words said by them sound more orcish XD.

Thank so much for all the compliments and constructive critisism :D. As I said to VC, I will drop such long intros out in the future updates ;).

With the creations that stem their design from existing original desing, my new policy with them is that I can try to take a shot at creating them, if I´m mostly sure as to how to execute the designs in practise and mostly following the orginal design. I´m kinda trying to take a brake from creating them since I have done quite many of them recently. Still, thanks for finding them well done ;).

I will try making Talons face more ugly to show the corruptive effect of the dark side, while still trying to stay in her original design. Thanks for finding Kiume the way I kinda visioned him to be for Aziza. Not so sure now wether I should take another look at him or not, maybe chance his face and hair so that he wouldn´t just look like more muscled up Kilik. Yeah, that I think I will most certainly do.

Oh yes, the comission work sure is full of it and not just from the hot spring alone XD.

Oh it´s quite alright to find our collab work your favorite my friend ;). It´s actually one of my favorites of the update azwell ;). Heh, I told you it was going to be something rather spectacular and worth waiting for, didn't I ;)? Sure it took me about 98 screenshots to get the proper screenshots out of them, but considering how both you and VC find the fight so succesfull, I´d like to think it was all worth the effort :). I too found it most intrigueing watching them go at one another , both combining strenght, sexiness and scariness so well and bringing them to the fight at their fullest.

I´m very happy that I got to work with you on this first collab of mine and that you liked it so much ;). Hopefully we get to work again with something similiar or different in the future. Cheers, mein kamerad ;)!
I don't think you have to go to far in the other direction for either Kiume or Darth Talon, if you look at her design in the comic her appearance isn't very corrupted and still conventionally attractive.

I also enjoyed our collab and look forward to any future ones as well. It was quite nice getting to share one of my creations and seeing how they where used in a another persons game.

Yeah, I too think I don't have to do too much work with Darth Talon. Like you said about her comic design, I wanted to make her having similiar look and not make her too ugly or corrupted. It´s actually one of the reasons for why I picked her design as the base of the CAS version :). I may however change her face to that of more serious.

As for Kiume, sure I´m still changing his face and hair so that he wouldn´t look too much of Kilik, but I´m not that sure wether I want to change his design too much otherwise, just to please VC or something like that XD.

Oh I can´t wait to see what we can come up with in the future ;). Would be quite interesting to see one of my CASs used in another persons game azwel.

Back