Hilde: Video / Feedback Thread

Good use of pokes, but need to get used to a couple of hit confirm situations.
66B BE -> Don't walk forward after it hits. If its not a counter hit, release b early, if it is CH do C2B instead of C1B.
C1A -> Charge A again right after releasing it if you think it'll wall splat, cause on W! you do it again (cause if its breakable wall it RO's) otherwise you get a second W! and can then combo into [A+B] C2Bx4 C3A -> okizeme setups.
2A+B is a good move but -16. it TC's at frame 1 so if you expect a throw or AA at a disadvantaged situation (ie the Asta ground throw restand) you can 2A+B as an evasive type counter. Obviously don't spam that all the time and use it as a tempo breaker rather than a go to tool.
on B+G throw W! you can 1B as a combo followup.
A+G BE is a good ring out tool, especially on breakable walls. On a breakable wall follow up with 3BA to RO.

Good use of pokes, but need to get used to a couple of hit confirm situations.
66B BE -> Don't walk forward after it hits. If its not a counter hit, release b early, if it is CH do C2B instead of C1B.
C1A -> Charge A again right after releasing it if you think it'll wall splat, cause on W! you do it again (cause if its breakable wall it RO's) otherwise you get a second W! and can then combo into [A+B] C2Bx4 C3A -> okizeme setups.
2A+B is a good move but -16. it TC's at frame 1 so if you expect a throw or AA at a disadvantaged situation (ie the Asta ground throw restand) you can 2A+B as an evasive type counter. Obviously don't spam that all the time and use it as a tempo breaker rather than a go to tool.
on B+G throw W! you can 1B as a combo followup.
A+G BE is a good ring out tool, especially on breakable walls. On a breakable wall follow up with 3BA to RO.

thx man I'll keep it in mind :)
I'm still not used to a negative edge character
sometimes don't know when to hold and release XD

Special thx to you Run.I watched your match video as reference
and Lionel aka Noodrr told me some of your technology. it's really help a lot :)

For everyone out there who ever so happens to land a RAW C2B and don't want to follow it with the loop:
Standing C2B turn around 66A+B works and is a tech trap. There's a micro bounce when they land that changes it to a tech roll situation from a standing guard our normal combos do that lets 66A+B work for about an additional 10-20 damage.

quote from me a couple weeks ago
im happy to help. I have the opposite effect with my hilde. Everyday i get better, and i see how much potential she has. Post some vids. I would say lets just play some together but im in usa:(

I personally hate fighting vs viola with hilde cause you cant loop viola. Shoot alot of the time when you do 22b-c2b, the c2b will whiff for no reason. Try to have c3b always loaded. Viola does alot of moves that can get her hit by c3b at a distance. Just make sure when you release c3b its a counter. Or you will get jg ed and possibly eat full combo. STAY OUT OF 44A range at any cost.
Clash would wreck kayanes weak ass viola. That match was not worthy of chanzosan.
nuff said

Last edited:
Back