If i see one more....(thread)

One thing that really irritates me? Idiots with voice chat. Seriously, they need the option to turn it off. What in gods name did Namco think a fighting game needs voice chat for? It's not a FPS or MMO, you don't need to communicate with team mates in order to win. It's one on one ffs - how the hell do you talk about your afternoon with some dude while trying to fight me. It's like the idiot driving like a total douchebag in front of you in traffic, then when you finally pass him up, SURPRISE!, he's on his cell phone.

I don't need to hear people chewing their chips, I don't need to hear them make excuses when they lose or scream profanities for no good reason. I don't need to hear their kid/spouse/etc. nagging them in the background. What I really don't need to hear is the mic feedback that makes all their annoying noises echo again and again all because they didn't adjust their mic properly.

I've joined a room before and recieved a warning that if I didn't have a mic, they'd boot me out. Yeah, cuz your threat is just so pwning me since I <3 voice chatters. You can guess how long I stayed in that room.

I had a friend walk in on me playing SC4 online the other night in a room full of voice chatters and he said "wtf, sounds like some dumbass late night radio talk show, can't they just play the damn game?" And I have to say, he's absolutely right.

I HATE horrible created characters...Wolverine as Voldo? "Ironman" god... come on.

also, people who drop games and the people who drop and then tell you that you suck or to learn moves, ect...< actually this usually makes me laugh but I do hate the dropping part.
Its like why are they playing ranked matches? Where is their pride? I just imagine these trash masters getting so frustrated and yelling and i take a certain amount of happiness from that.

then I would say lag but I only play 4s or 5s so I don't encounter it very often anymore.

One thing that really irritates me? Idiots with voice chat.

That reminds me of all the idiots with a mic who play with a friend, and then they stop fighting, because one guy wants to explain to the other how to do one move. And it lasts for 5 minutes.

"I don't care if the others wait, because I'm an asshole and I have to teach you that awesome move RIGHT NOW."

...Ugh, if it lasts for more than 5 seconds, I just quit and give bad rep.

Hello scrub. Lets not get carried far far and away.

Ivy is arguably one of the more difficult characters to learn, but its all a matter of opinion because you can win with even the bottom tiers which could also be argued that it takes more to win with them.

What he said was true. What he said about Ivy online is true. Breaking stun online is pretty much non existent, so you get these hotshots who think they are tough shit because they spam these low risk high reward attacks into online-unbreakable stun combos and it makes for easy wins.

Granted her command throws are a pain to learn but her general strategy is that of every other character in the game.

Lets not act like Ivy is LOADS more skill to lean than your run of the mill Sophitia, because at the end of the day a seasoned Sophitia is going to slam through anyone who thinks all she is are series of BB, stab and 11A mixups.

Breaking stuns online is EASY. Reacting to the free mixup after is not.

One thing that really irritates me? Idiots with voice chat. Seriously, they need the option to turn it off.

Yes. This. I hate it when someone comes into a room where nobody has an active mic then proceeds to shout "Helllooooooo?!? Anyone have a mic?!?!?!?!" x10000. Then they get pissy when it finally becomes clear that nobody will respond to their demands for idle chatter.

I don't need to hear people chewing their chips, I don't need to hear them make excuses when they lose or scream profanities for no good reason. I don't need to hear their kid/spouse/etc. nagging them in the background. What I really don't need to hear is the mic feedback that makes all their annoying noises echo again and again all because they didn't adjust their mic properly.

Folks who think they need to hook their headset up to their nostrils tends to get old quick too.

...person who immediately picks Cervantes after I pick Ivy thinking they're going to fly all over the place and kick my ass...

it never works out

player who thinks I'm scrubby because I main Cervantes. Yes, I know that the large majority of online players completely suck with him. However, picking Mitsu or Kilik is not gonna guarantee a win for you, sorry.

I also hate spammers who accuse you of spamming or not knowing how to play, because you always stop their all-powerful moves that nobody else can stop.

Players who pick Cervy, because I picked him. Unless you're that good (and they aren't), you're not going to show me something new nor show me how to actually play my own character. If you main him, that's cool. But, you can tell that they don't because they were gonna go with Cass/Mitsu/Kilik/Asta/Sig then all of a sudden they wanna switch up.

Also, players who wait to see who you're going to pick like they have a secret weapon that they don't want you to know about yet. Just pick your best guy and quit being a little puss

I also hate spammers who accuse you of spamming or not knowing how to play, because you always stop their all-powerful moves that nobody else can stop.

This.

I was playing some kid who was spamming either Kilik or Mitsurugi (don't remember which), and I dismantled him with Tira. He then went on to say that I was cheap and was using the same moves repeatedly.

I played this dude who got spanked with my Ivy and he left right before the game finished. i msged him saying "leaver" and he said i was a spammer....I dotn think im a spammer. but i actually dont mind people leaving a losing game becuase he went from 85 to 83 becuase of the leaving penalty lol

...person who immediately picks Cervantes after I pick Ivy thinking they're going to fly all over the place and kick my ass...

it never works out

Dude you just gotta make it fun like I do. If someone is presumably a spammer pick the seesaw stage. I love it because you can tell if they were gonna spam Cervy because they are paralyzed without his teleports. Epic fun :)

One thing that really irritates me? Idiots with voice chat. Seriously, they need the option to turn it off. What in gods name did Namco think a fighting game needs voice chat for? It's not a FPS or MMO, you don't need to communicate with team mates in order to win. It's one on one ffs - how the hell do you talk about your afternoon with some dude while trying to fight me. It's like the idiot driving like a total douchebag in front of you in traffic, then when you finally pass him up, SURPRISE!, he's on his cell phone.

I've joined a room before and recieved a warning that if I didn't have a mic, they'd boot me out. Yeah, cuz your threat is just so pwning me since I <3 voice chatters. You can guess how long I stayed in that room.

I had a friend walk in on me playing SC4 online the other night in a room full of voice chatters and he said "wtf, sounds like some dumbass late night radio talk show, can't they just play the damn game?" And I have to say, he's absolutely right.

I know like last night this guy comes in and he's all "Hey man, hows it going." Like a big douche bag.

Then after the match in which we both came close and I won he was all "Hey man, good match, you're pretty good at this." WHAT A STUPID ASS HOLE!

I know like last night this guy comes in and he's all "Hey man, hows it going." Like a big douche bag.

Then after the match in which we both came close and I won he was all "Hey man, good match, you're pretty good at this." WHAT A STUPID ASS HOLE!

Hilarious.

Cervantes spammers I don't mind, they're too easy to beat and usually leave you alone if you beat them.

No, its not just spammers that I dislike, I played a player match last night against a decent Kilik player, and one that doesn't spam. I was using Mina, and in the end I beat him 5-0 rounds. He immediately sends me hateful messages, and apparently getting the word around that somehow I'm weak and cheat to win. The most peculiar part was the fact that s/he was a Japanese player!

I thought the Asian SCIV players are supposed to be honourable! And he was decent too, I wish these haters who are solid with the game would somehow give away their skill to players that aren't good but at least have some common courtesy...

Dude you just gotta make it fun like I do. If someone is presumably a spammer pick the seesaw stage. I love it because you can tell if they were gonna spam Cervy because they are paralyzed without his teleports. Epic fun :)

haha, I usually just spam SS 22_88 K into 214 K, mixing it up occasionally when one of them is "good enough" to block low.

There are a couple of things that drive me wild online, and im sure im not the only one.

First off would be stage selection. It should be random, picking the stage is 100% faggotry.
Playing Setsuka online is the second most annoying thing. It truly feels almost impossible to play her correctly because you have to have some type of psycic powers to know if your combos will work.

2a is gay online with certain characters, it becomes a frame trap. ( I'm serious. )

Astas 1 {a} B because parrying isn't an option online.

Mitsu low/mid mixup game.
Nightmares 1a ( Yeah, its cheap online. Real cheap ) Infact, a few characters 1a online is real cheap.

Fast low attacks. Really, most low attacks online are cheap as hell.

Disconnection during ranking matches ( Hence one of the reasons i don't play ranking anymore )

Amy, period.
Fighting Cervantes under lag. ( It is truly ridiculous. ) ( More ridiculous than most characters under lag. )

Parrying.

There are alot of others, but i don't want to rant....but I think thats the fair majority of them.

Grabs breaks.

There are a couple of things that drive me wild online, and im sure im not the only one.

First off would be stage selection. It should be random, picking the stage is 100% faggotry.
Playing Setsuka online is the second most annoying thing. It truly feels almost impossible to play her correctly because you have to have some type of psycic powers to know if your combos will work.

2a is gay online with certain characters, it becomes a frame trap. ( I'm serious. )

Astas 1 {a} B because parrying isn't an option online.

Mitsu low/mid mixup game.
Nightmares 1a ( Yeah, its cheap online. Real cheap ) Infact, a few characters 1a online is real cheap.

Fast low attacks. Really, most low attacks online are cheap as hell.

Disconnection during ranking matches ( Hence one of the reasons i don't play ranking anymore )

Amy, period.
Fighting Cervantes under lag. ( It is truly ridiculous. ) ( More ridiculous than most characters under lag. )

Parrying.

There are alot of others, but i don't want to rant....but I think thats the fair majority of them.

Grabs breaks.

Don't see why you'd hate picking stages, I personally love selecting non-ringout stages whenever someone picks a ringout heavy character.

Either they will play normally in which case the stage would not matter, or they will be people who go for ringouts in which case you will have torpedoed their entire strategy simply by picking a certain stage.

Also, the lag on PSN must be pretty bad if all the things you say are true, live gets a lot of lag for this game but parries are very possible and only a few low attacks are made cheap.

I dislike the lack of Raphs online.
That makes me unhappy and in the event that I do find one it sucks.

I also hate the obscene amount of retards that think by teching infront of me after
4 prep A, 3 bbb, (which can put youu in serious RO red zone) and not grab break that I am
cheap when you could just block and stop my gameplay. I had a guy convinced that Raphael
was top tier because he was too stupid to just block or roll away.

And I hate Amy online(or offline...) when my Raph is involved. I find it a personal spit in the face by the user and by Namco.
But that is just me personally

And I dislike beaking my hands for justs with Setsuka Online,my Setsuka becomes RO based online

Back