If Soul Calibur 6 would have 32 Characters roster, what would be your pick?

What do you think about this roster

• Perfect

Votes: 3 14.3%
  • Pretty much

Votes: 5 23.8%
  • not bad

Votes: 2 9.5%
  • I don't like it

Votes: 11 52.4%

• Total voters

SSfox

[14] Master
Hi everyone,

Let's suppose that you're the director of Soul Calibur 6, and Bandai Namco gave told and gave you the budget and time to create 32 characters for the Newest Soul Calibur Canon game, 24 are gonna be for the base game, and 8 for Post Launch, what would be your choice?

Here's mine:

1- Nightmare
2- Ivy
3- Mitsurugi
4- Maxi
5- Natsu
6- Zasalamel
7- Yoshimitsu
8- Tira
9- Talim
10- Patroklos
11- Viola
12- Astaroth
13- Hilde
14- Voldo
15- Sophitia
16- Kilik
17- Xiaghua
18- Amy
19- Edgemaster
20- A Guest Character (because there has to be one), i'll pick FF15 Noctis.
21- New Character, a Chinese mature woman that uses Fan, her design would be similar to Litchi BB or Luong KOF
22- New Character: An Arab dude that fight with simitar, his design would be something similar to Prince of Prince of Persia
23- New Character, male character based on SCV Ezio's moveset
24- New Character that uses Naginata, the young Daughter of Seong Mina and Yun Seung, have Seong Mina Naginata moves and both Yun & Hwang Kicks moves, and even more.

25- Setsuka
26- Siegfried
27- Aeon
28- Zwei
29- Cervantes
30- Cassandra
31- Raphael
32- Taki (The Last Post launch Character: To make taki fans as much Hungry as possible ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡ °), also she would be very different from Natsu of course in some way)

Last edited:
This subjective list is trash because Setsuka is the best character period is going to part of a season pass. It's bad that she was unjustly replaced by A. Pat with a really bad story mode & had her style destroyed. Setsuka really needs to available in the game day 1 & extremely OPed.

This subjective list is trash because Setsuka is the best character period is going to part of a season pass. It's bad that she was unjustly replaced by A. Pat with a really bad story mode & had her style destroyed. Setsuka really needs to available in the game day 1 & extremely OPed.

^Would be better tho if she's in the the Season Pass rather than she won't be in the game at all isn't?. (Which basically means that you'll have to wait another 6~8 years while Hoping she'll make it in the next installment SC7.)

And lol at this.

^Would be better tho if she's in the the Season Pass rather than she won't be in the game at all isn't?. (Which basically means that you'll have to wait another 6~8 years while Hoping she'll make it in the next installment SC7.)

And lol at this.

You make it look like I won't buy SC6 if Setsuka was part of a season pass. I knew she wasn't in SCV when I saw the lead vid of A. Pat using her destroyed style. I'm using Leixia and she has powerful tech that'll get Xianghua banned if she was in SCV instead of Leixia. I would have no problems with the goddess Xianghua if she wasn't OP, but she will be that way because people will beg PS like they did with Viola. I was saying Setsuka needed to OP as a scare tactic because I wanted people to fear her when I make all my opponents moves no longer matter.

You make it look like I won't buy SC6 if Setsuka was part of a season pass.

I wasn't thinking this :) I remember where we all were hoping for a big extension for SCV that would have all the missing characters and such (something like SF4 > SSF4/USF4). What i mean is that it's always better imo having Setsu (or other unique & interesting character) in a SP than not having her/them at all.

For the rest i don't care that much, no matter what will be the Roster of the game PS will just need to make it as balanced as possible, there is nothing funny when a roster have 40 characters but most people will just use 4 or 5 OP characters.

Last edited:
No matter what will be the Roster of the game PS will just need to make it as balanced as they possible, there is nothing funny when a roster have 40 characters but most people will just use 4 or 5 OP characters.
I want SC6 to be balanced, but the fact is Setsuka is the best character period and should've never been replaced. I've got plans for balancing X & Setsuka so they won't destroy the other characters.

Lets play along then. Gimme back apat. Replace ivy with someone who actually looks good. Kick greeks.
Keep the rest and fill the remaining spots with clones.

Lets play along then. Gimme back apat. Replace ivy with someone who actually looks good. Kick greeks.
Keep the rest and fill the remaining spots with clones.

No one/ No thing in any world/dimension can look better than Ivy :)

Dunno if it's serious or troll post, i prefer Normal Pat than A-Pat personally, but in the end the most important thing is there should be just One Patrocklos (or one whatever character it is, well expect Night/Sieg for obvious reasons). And Whatever-Pat should have his own moveset and not just stole it from a past legit Character. (Which was Setsuka in SCV case)

32- Taki (The Last Post launch Character: To make taki fans as much Hungry as possible ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡ °), also she would be very different from Natsu of course in some way)
Lame.

But what the hell, I'll give it a go. I'm going to assume they'll do the timey-wimey retcon to return the series to the original setting. Also, given the idea of eight post-launch characters, that seems like a flexible way to include as many returnees as possible while allowing for more new characters down the line.

1. Nightmare
2. Siegfried
3. Sophitia
4. Cassandra
5. Taki
6. Raphael
7. Mitsurugi
8. Cervantes
9. Voldo
10. Kilik
11. Xianghua
12. Maxi
13. Astaroth
14. Ivy
15. Talim
16. Tira
17. Yoshimitsu
18. Yun-Seong
19. Zasalamel
20. Pyrrha
21. Elysium (Revamped with a new style)
22. Guest character (Geralt of Rivia perhaps?)
23. New character (A swashbuckling pirate character that uses Ezio's style)
24. New character (A witch, one who uses magic to fight. We need a new fanservice character too, haha)

Post-launch:

25. New character (A female Fu-Ma ninja who uses a revamped version of the kunai + shuriken style from SCIII)
26. Algol
27. Hilde
28. New character (A bounty hunter who uses dual-hookswords)
29. Amy
30. New character (A female assassain who uses sais)
31. New character (A dark character who uses a revamped version of Darth Vader's style from SCIV)
32. Toki (Appears in his demon form, and has a completely original style. We need another non-human character in my opinion)

I may as well state mine while I'm here.

1. Mitsurugi
2. Nightmare
3. Siegfried
4. Ivy
5. Cervantes
6. Raphael
7. Voldo
8. Natsu
9. Patroklos
10. Taki
11. ZWEI
12. Hwang
13. Astaroth
14. Kilik
15. Maxi
16 Yoshimitsu
17. Pyrrha
18. Viola
19. Setsuka
20. Dampierre
21. Xianghua
22. Tira
23. Hilde
24. Aeon
25. Edge Master
26. Cassandra
27. New character
28. New character
29. Algol
30. Zasalamel
31. Xiba
32. Guest

I'm not sure who'd be the new characters or those on post launch tbh.

Last edited:
I couldn't fit into 32 character quota, but I don't think that DLC-chars should count, so whatever.
1. Mitsurugi
2. Nightmare
3. Siegfried
4. Ivy
5. Cervantes
6. Raphael
7. Voldo
8. Natsu (with different fighting style)
9. Patroklos
10. Taki (DLC: 1st season pass)
11. ZWEI
12. Hwang (DLC: 1st season pass)
13. Astaroth
14. Kilik (with staff, not a mimic)
15. Maxi
16 Yoshimitsu
17. Pyrrha
18. Viola
19. Setsuka
20. Dampierre (DLC: pre-order bonus)
21. Xianghua
22. Tira
23. Hilde
24. Aeon
25. Classic Cassandra (DLC: 1st season pass)
26. New Cassandra (returning from Astral Chaos and trained by Edgemaster, now using two swords - one is her old sword, second is made out of that stone-like substance from Astral, armor consists partially of her old, partially of new crafted from the same material as the second sword. Another changes: ovewgrown bangs partially covering eyes, nearly knee length braid, she is slightly taller, her attitude is changed from girlish-cocky to rough-cocky (but with some throwbacks to old times))
27. Edgemaster (not a mimic, but multiweapon using stance-based character, same changes with material of armor as Cassy, still has classic costume as 2p)
28. new character
29. Zasalamel (DLC: 2st season pass)
30. new character
31. Guest
32. Olcadan (mimic)
33. Seung-Mina (DLC:2nd season pass)
34. Classic Lizardman (DLC: 2nd season pass, not sure about this one, I just needed 3rd seasonpass character)
Bosses:
35. Algol
36. Inferno (Necrid-like moveset, uses weapon made out of purple flame, mimicing parts of movesets of previous and potential wielders of SE and some servants (e.g. Tira)
37. Elysium (same thing as Inferno, but with SC, her body and weapon is made of crystals)
38. Night Terror (bonus boss if you complete arcade/story under certain circumstances)
Everyone who is putted into DLC are irrelevant to story at the moment in my opinion.

Last edited:
Edited my previous post because I accidentally put Dampierre on the list twice lol. Either I was too retarded to even notice that or I was just amazed by the perfection of Le Bello.

Back