If there was a Soul Calibur VI, prequel/sequel/reboot/retcon?

@DevilsDisguise you don't understand what it's like to have your favorite character's style become destroyed and a story mode just to make the main protaganist super cool just to replace her. I like replacement characters when done right, but I miss the originals too just everyone else.
Are you kidding me? Who here doesn't have at least one of their mains taken from them. Cassandra / Seung-Mina / Zasalamel and Amy were my own personal favourites as to others throughout the fanbase but reminding us here of all places over and over about the fact is very counter-productive especially with the little influence we have on PS.

Look, we all miss our faves that got replaced and all, but this is getting out of hand. I know you mean well about Setsuka and everything, but it's just on overload. If I complained as much as you did about how my fave characters should be back, and their successors nerfed and removed, I would sound pretty selfish if you ask me. Why not give it a rest.
I know what you mean, but I have nothing against replacement charcters that are done right like Leixia, Natsu, Maxi, Yun-Seong, but Alpha Patrolukos is the worst replacement character known to mankind because PS did everything in their power to make Pat super cool. Making Siegfried have terrible whiffing issues that aren't even going to be fixed was bad, but it's worse when you replace Setsuka, the best character period with a crappy story mode all for the soul sake of making said main protagnist super cool and wanting everyone to forget about her and only remember A. Pat from now on it is just disgusting. I'm not selfish I understand how everyone feels about their characters being replaced or removed.

What Angel sisters? It's not the same without umbrella. I'm great with Leixia and by the way she's very viable. I found half life combos with her with 1 bar.

Sophitia and Cassandra were nick named the "Angel Sisters" lol~

Sophitia and Cassandra were nick named the "Angel Sisters" lol~
I miss them especially Sophitia, I didn't play as them, but I liked Sophie because she felt like a angel. I have nothing against the Alexandras except for Pat for destroying Setsuka's style. Also he needs really bad whiffing issues and damage worse than Leixia to become unviable. By the way, Leixia is very viable.

shut up, the style's still here! do you NOT seee my avatar?! also i wouldnt honestly care, i'd learn someone new like i did in SCV. i used to sophie but now have whiney pyrrha, i never use pyrrha lol. i assume you "situation" is just like sophie's, just gotta adapt.

shut up, the style's still here! do you NOT seee my avatar?! also i wouldnt honestly care, i'd learn someone new like i did in SCV. i used to sophie but now have whiney pyrrha, i never use pyrrha lol. i assume you "situation" is just like sophie's, just gotta adapt.
Yeah, the destruction of a great syle and why would I adapt to using an injustice such A. Pat. YOU DON'T SEE MY AVATAR. I'm actually very good with Leixia and not a forum scrub complaining about her damage.

Yeah, the destruction of a great style and why would I adapt to using an injustice such A. Pat. YOU DON'T SEE MY AVATAR. I'm actually very good with Leixia and not a forum scrub complaining about her damage.
Yeah. You didn't get the message of what he/she was trying to say.

But at least from me, suppose Setsuka was there in SCV instead of Alpha, and she had the exact same moves as him, because of the movesets being revamped anyways. Yes, that means "no umbrella". Then how would you feel?

I say this all of the time to everyone.

Yeah. You didn't get the message of what he/she was trying to say.

But at least from me, suppose Setsuka was there in SCV instead of Alpha, and she had the exact same moves as him, because of the movesets being revamped anyways. Yes, that means "no umbrella". Then how would you feel?
I would never use her ever again.

What I mean is the umbrella is a key part of Setsuka's style besides JFs. Without it, her style is destroyed.

@jtdam09 I'm not a forum scrub period. I want to right a wrong.

bub, if you want the umbrella go play SC3 or SC4 . No one is forcing you to play SCV. Quit complaining about it. You're not going to solve anything by whining over and over again. Get over it. She's gone and that's that.

bub, if you want the umbrella go play SC3 or SC4 . No one is forcing you to play SCV. Quit complaining about it. You're not going to solve anything by whining over and over again. Get over it. She's gone and that's that.
By saying that, your saying I don't want her to get better or come back in future installments. You make it look like I hate SCV, I don't hate SCV at all. Sure, I can complain about Setsuka being replaced all I want, but it doesn't change the fact that I like using Leixia for being cute & viable. Long story short, I was an old Xianghua user as well, but when X was so OPed in SCIII, I switched to Setsuka. Now, I decided to come back to Leixia because she's Xianghua's daughter (See that means I'm not against replacment characters, only bad ones like A. Pat). I actually enjoy Leixia much more than X in the previous games because I can do a lot more with her than with Xianghua.

By saying that, your saying I don't want her to get better or come back in future installments. You make it look like I hate SCV, I don't hate SCV at all. Sure, I can complain about Setsuka being replaced all I want, but it doesn't change the fact that I like using Leixia for being cute & viable. Long story short, I was an old Xianghua user as well, but when X was so OPed in SCIII, I switched to Setsuka. Now, I decided to come back to Leixia because she's Xianghua's daughter (See that means I'm not against replacment characters, only bad ones like A. Pat). I actually enjoy Leixia much more than X in the previous games because I can do a lot more with her than with Xianghua.

Thats good :) I hope I didn't sound too harsh :x I guess I spoke too bluntly and I apologize.

wtf is with you shoving " leixia is viable" in our faces constantly? any character is viable.

i also dont think you actually like setsuka, you're just in love with the umbrella not her.

Do you truly think I wish to return? I need to look after the orphans in Turkey. If you are not satisfied of me not returning because of this, feel free to remake me in the future games by CAS. I will not mind, but I should ask you cast aside your hopes of me returning. I've taught my pupil Patroklos all I could, so please accept him despite his behavior. See to it that you look after him and make sure he realizes revenge isn't the answer. If not, I'll leave it up to you to decide what fate you must carve for yourself.

:sc3set1:Setsuka:sc3set1:
P.S. I'm Setsuka no more. Address me as Neve.

Back