If there was a Soul Calibur VI, prequel/sequel/reboot/retcon?

Everyone likes Aeon, though. I mained him and Yoshi since Soul Calibur and played him in every game after. Aeon Calcos shall not die. :sc1liz1::sc2liz1::sc2liz6::sc2liz2::sc5aon1:

More adventure modes as stated by someone else. Weapon Master was great and Chronicles of the Sword was amazing. The tower from SCIV was a poor comparison to its predecessors and not nearly as exciting or adventurous, but at least they threw it in. SCV had nothing like it, which was probably a result of their drastic change to the way they did story mode. If they continue to do story mode that way, every character must have a place in the story (which is not hard to do, really) and give each character some goofy arcade mode endings. If they can't make it in story mode, give them a cool and serious arcade mode ending.

AND BRING BACK MUSEUM MODE.

Again, don't assume your opinion = everyone's opinion. Slade, Reptile, Paranolrmal_Oreo, OOFMATIC, myself, and several other amazing people absolutely adore this character. Don't talk about things you know nothing about, you'll just end up making a fool of yourself.

EDIT: Mr.MeatHook too, apparently. LOL.

NORIK THINKS OF HIMSELF AS AN AMAZING PERSON. WHAT A STUCK-UP JERK.
Love you, Norik...

I don't hate or love Aeon. He's just not my taste in character, so I don't really have an opinion on him. Just his move-set. lol

tumblr_m81poxisQA1r3zat8.gif
Oh my fucking gosh, will people please stop saying Soul Calibur 5 is more like SF JUST BECAUSE is has a fucking meter in the newest game in the series. Do you see Mitsurugi doing a hadoken? Any shoyukens? Hell, Street Fighter probably wasn't even the first fighting game to have a meter. Never mind the fact that SC and SF play nothing alike! Damn...

Who said anything about SF? Although I fully agree with you, nobody is talking about this.
Take a look at some of the earlier comments, I don't know how long ago they were written, but just seeming them was enough to make me see red. xD

Pat's CE is a Shoryuken of JUSTICE.

Being an ultimate attack, wouldn't it be a Shinryuken of JUSTICE?

That said, can you imagine how bad a true shotoclone would be in this game? It makes me think that Namco's building a new style for TxSF if it ever gets a proper announcement.

By the way, I still want there to be a division of weapon types, and have styles within those.

For example, in CaS, you'd create a unique character, choose S&S as their weapon, then choose Pat, Pyrrha, or Oprah's style, but when choosing WHICH S&S, you'd get the same options for all three.

The same would work for (in SCV's case) aPat, Yoshi (sword only) and Mitsu as katana-users, and Sieg and Nightmare as zweihander-wielders.

If there was such a beast as a SC All-Stars title with every pre-existing character available... imagine the possibilities.

Being an ultimate attack, wouldn't it be a Shinryuken of JUSTICE?

That said, can you imagine how bad a true shotoclone would be in this game? It makes me think that Namco's building a new style for TxSF if it ever gets a proper announcement.

By the way, I still want there to be a division of weapon types, and have styles within those.

For example, in CaS, you'd create a unique character, choose S&S as their weapon, then choose Pat, Pyrrha, or Oprah's style, but when choosing WHICH S&S, you'd get the same options for all three.

The same would work for (in SCV's case) aPat, Yoshi (sword only) and Mitsu as katana-users, and Sieg and Nightmare as zweihander-wielders.

If there was such a beast as a SC All-Stars title with every pre-existing character available... imagine the possibilities.

That's a great idea! :D That way our CaS could be more unique~

Slade, Reptile, Paranolrmal_Oreo, OOFMATIC, myself, and several other amazing people absolutely adore this character.

AHERM.

I'm pretty sure I'm the first person in the world to make public my opinion that the unique weapon styles should be brought back and re-balanced. Obviously they're not tourney legal so I understand the focus, but for a SSCV it wouldn't be so far fetched. Yup. Can't believe nobody else has ever suggested that at all ever.

Back