Injustice: Gods Among Us

VithaR

[09] Warrior
Is it me or is backdash in the game OP? Especially Superman's...
Backdash has invulnerability frames and there are some characters with realy good dashes like B. Adam , Shazam , Cyborg but also some that dash like crap - G. Lantern.

Hot Rod Dave

"Saucy saucy minx"
Ok i cant pretend anymore. I dont know this notation system thing. I dont play SF or MK so i never learned the notations. Is there a newbie silencer list somewhere? Can someone link me please?

VithaR

[09] Warrior
Ok i cant pretend anymore. I dont know this notation system thing. I dont play SF or MK so i never learned the notations. Is there a newbie silencer list somewhere? Can someone link me please?
Check Testyourmight.com for the notations man , you got all there.

WARUI_NE

Prettier than you
turns out people are fans of my sinestro

boulder boulder boulder shackle shackle boulder boulder boulder

Attachments

• trolling 3.jpg
    trolling 3.jpg
    120.3 KB · Views: 165
  • trolling.jpg
    trolling.jpg
    33.8 KB · Views: 131
  • trolling 2.jpg
    trolling 2.jpg
    37.8 KB · Views: 126

Ninjaguy446

[14] Master
Just rented this game from blockbuster (Crazy this one still exists lol) yesterday and I'm loving it so far. Catwoman is awesome. But like previously stated, it feels a bit rigid at first but I think I'm getting better. :D

WARUI_NE

Prettier than you
yeah boulder is reactable, It's more useful as anti air than an overhead.
Also Cyborg has a block infinite

Instant air fireball over and over

Kvasir

[10] Knight
Just picked this up. It is the first 2D fighter that Im going to try to play well. So far its been a terrible experience. I completely forgot what it was like to have everything in a fighter feel alien. To get headaches just trying to process the matches. Hopefully Superman is as good as Ive heard and I can use him like a crutch.

OneManjiArmy

[10] Knight
Just picked this up. It is the first 2D fighter that Im going to try to play well. So far its been a terrible experience. I completely forgot what it was like to have everything in a fighter feel alien. To get headaches just trying to process the matches. Hopefully Superman is as good as Ive heard and I can use him like a crutch.

I completely understand where your coming from, I feel like its gonna take like a month to learn all the matchups before I start hitting up real ranked matches o.o

Also Superman is really good in this game. Like, really good. Almost OP good xD

CappuccinoJak

[12] Conqueror
started using lex luthor, he seems pretty fun. so far i only have like 1 combo, but 74.235 ways to get into said combo. once i start getting used to him, i might work in some trap set-ups and stuff.

KharismaKid

[09] Warrior
Supermeng tip: Get used to abusing his F23 Breath string, you'll be glad you did

Sporko

Big Gimpin
Ok so I got injustice about two weeks ago. I spent a few hours practicing Flash combos, mostly because I am the biggest Flash fanboy and wanted to play him.

I could get them, somewhat inconsistently, but when trying to apply them to real matches I failed miserably, mostly because two of his three mixup starters require him to be so close you can feel the opponents breath.

I pretty much don't play it for a good 8-10 days or so. Friday night, I get bored and pop it in to fuck around with other characters.

Jesus christ Solomon Grundy does a lot of damage off of such easy combos. I had combos that, even if I fucked them up halfway through, did as much damage as the Flash's best non-trait combos.

So I think I'm just gonna fuck around with Grundy and Black Adam for a while.